LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Again

Guest bjj

ok, im use to write stories about teen issues and such. so this will be my first attemped at a diaper story.. please go easy on the comments. i dont know how many parts there are gonna be.. so here i go.

NOTE: this story is NOT real. none of it toke place or happened. the people in the story have been made up

part 1

I was about 7 years old and i was awoken by some wetness in my bed thinking it was my dog drooling. Then I felt a big warm spot. I pulled my blanket away to see I had wet the bed. I couldnt believe it. I thought my bladder was fully grown and I had stopped wetting the bed when i was about 5. I was even potty trianed when i was about 3 but still ha some small accidents I thought nothing of it and tried not to cry about it. My mom has showed me how to wash my clothes so i knew how to work the washer machine. I quietly sneaked through the front room then to wear the washer was at. There was nothing in it which was good. I tossed my sheets, blanket, and the pj bottoms i had on in the washer and turned it on. I sneaked back into my room and my mom then woke up.

"Morning honey. Did you start some clothes?" My mom asked trying to wake up

"Uh yeah. Im washing my blankets and sheets because they felt a little ithcy."

"Oh ok. well get dressed. We are goning to be visiting your aunt's today."

I loved visitng my aunt and seeing my little cousin who was still in diapers. She was the cutiest little girl anyone has ever seen. My mom and i got ready and we soon tokeoff for the hour drive. We stopped at a small gas station to get something to eat and drink. My mom got a news paper so she could read a little while she was driving. Even though it was just the two of us I still sat in the backseat of the car to be safe. My dad left my mom when I was about 3 which i think was when I started to have accidents. My mom put in a movie for me to watch and i was really into it. Nothing could take me a way from it no matter what anybody said. You could say, "Oh my God there's Sponge Bob." And I wouldn't look out the window. I was laughing along with the video and saying the samething the people in the movie were saying since I've seen the movie many times. It was my all time favorite.

"I'm gonna be the king of Prie rock" I said as Simba did off of the Disney movie The Lion King

I could hear my mom laughing at me while was watching the movie. I was enjoying the movie drinking my choice and eatting my animal crackers. I feel asleep in the middel of the movie and didn't wake up until we got to my aunts. Even the big bump in my aunts drive way didn't wake me up.

"Jonny dear, we're hear." My mom said trying to get me out of my car seat.

I rubed my eye's trying to see where I was at.

"Oh Jon did you have an accident?" My mom said looking at the front of my pants

I looked down and had seen that I had wet in my sleep. I started to cry and my mom comfort me telling me it was ok and things like this. I felt better that my mom said that and I smiled a little. She picked me up out of my seat and toke me inside. She told my aunt what happened and she also gave me hug. My mom asked my aunt if she had any cleaning supplies so she could clean my bosster seat. My aunt gave my mom some soap and some rags to srub my car seat. The whole time my mom was out there I was sitting my wet underwear and pants and was wondering what will happen next. My mom came in and saw I was starting to feel a little upset. She threw the rags away and came to talk to me.

"Honey are you ok?" My mom came hugging me and whiping my tears away

"No." I said crying softly.

She gave me a hug and told me to follow her. She toke me in to my cousins roomand told me what was going to happen.

"Jon, while we are here for the day, I'm going to take you underwear and pants off and have them washed. But you are going to have to wear one of your cousin's diapers.

"Bu-but I don't want to." I said starting to cry again"

"I know you don't dear but we have no choice ok." She said hugging me

"Ok." I said whiping my tears away.

She went to talk to my aunt about what was going to happen and she was ok with what my mom was going to do. My mom walked back in my little cousin's room. She laid me on the changing table which felt a little weird. My mom toke one of the baby whips and cleaned me up. It felt realy cold but it soon warmed up. She pulled out one of the diapers and i could hear the crinkel sound of it. This was when the diapers were plastic and such. She opened it up and placed it under my butt. She also put some baby powder on me just incase. She picked me up off the changing table and told me she loved me very much no matter what. I loved hearing her say that and i felt better. All i was in was a shirt and a diaper. The shirt only went to my waist so the diaper was very noitcelable. My counsin saw me and came running to give me a hug. She looked down and saw i was also wearing a diaper. At this time, she can talk very little but not much. She said "diaper?" in a puzzeled way. I told her yeah and how I had an accidendt. She smiled and giggeled and we started to play together. That was one thing I loved about my little counsin, she had a laugh that always made me smile and laugh. I was getting thirsty so I asked my aunt if i could have some juice. She said yes and gave me a small cup. I drank it slowly trying not to get hic-ups. My cousin was getting tired so my aunt laid her down for a nap. She asked me if I was tired and would like a nap. I told her yeah since i was tired from playing with me little counsin. She pulled out a small air matters and filled it up. She put a blanket on it and gave me a nother blanket to sleep under. It toke a few minutes for the matters to fill up and she got it ready for me to take a nap. She tucked me in, turn the light off, and closed the door. She turned on some soft music that helps my counsin fall asleep at night. It didnt take long for me to fall asleep. I was waking up every so often but i would fall back asleep by the music. Before i fell asleep the first time i saw the clock say 12:00. When i woke up for the 2nd time, I saw the clock was now 1:30. I tried to fall back asleep and gave up. I went to get up when i felt a great amount of wetness in the front of the diaper i was wearing. I looked down and saw that it was soaked in the front

to be continued

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good premise to start but try fixing up your spelling typos for next time, 'kay.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

thanks. im on my laptop so i have some issues with the keys. i dont have microsoft words so i cant copy and past and fix things

Have you read any over the other stories here? If so have you read mine?.....Sorry for the fifth degree but I just wanna know what people think about my work....Plus, I like to think that reading other works helps give ideas to new writers...

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

part 2

I sat on the air mattress bed crying a little feeling the front of my diaper that was now soaked. I don't see how this happened. If I had wet myself, why didn't I feel it? I then looked to wear my little cousin was at. She was so lucky to still be young and have to worry about problems like this. I then decided I better tell my mom that I'm wet. I slowly opened the door trying not to wake up my cousin. I was quiet even that I didn't. I slowly made my way down the stairs to where my mom was at. She was sitting on the couch with my aunt watching some court tv show thing. I walked up to her scared to tell her what happened.

"Mommy." I said quietly and nervously.

"Oh hey honey. how was you're nap?" My mom said running her fingers through my hair.

"Go- good." I said trying not to cry.

"You ok Jon?" My aunt asked

I just stod there with my hands held up to my face. My mom smelled a faint smell of urine and saw that the diaper i wearing was so soaked. My mom picked me up and sat me in her lap. She started to rock me and it felt some what good. She told me that she may have to set up a doctors appointment to see what's wrong. She carried me back upstairs to my little cousins room. I told my mom to be quiet because she still might be sleeping. My mom said ok and quietly opened door. Sure enough my little cousin was still sound asleep sucking on her thumb. My mom gently laid me on the changing table. The whole time i was laying on the table, I couldn't help but to still cry.

"Sh, sh. It's ok honey." My mom said trying all she can to comfort me.

My jeans have been dry for a while so my mom placed them back on me. My mom and an aunt had the idea to go out for supper. They decided to take me and my cousin to Mcdonalds. I was worried that I might wet myself while we were there. So i tired all I can to not drink so much liquid. When we got there, there was a big play room for little kids. It was really big and seemed bigger then the one in our town. My mom and aunt placed our orders and the cashier said it would be a while since they just got the stove and grills up and running. My mom was nice enough of about it and told them they will be in the play room. We had our drinks but not our food. I had a small bit of my juice and went back in to play with my cousin. We went in the ball pit and down some slides. About 10 minutes had gone by and our food was just about done. The whole time I was worried that some other parents would hear the crinkle sound of the diaper i was wearing. There was one mom who i think heard something when i went running by her and her family. I went back to the table where my mom and aunt was at with my cousin. Our food was ready and we started to eat. Me and my cousin sat at the small table for kids while my mom and aunt sat at the other table next to us. I could hear what they were saying but pretended I wasn't listening.

"So what do you think could be wrong with Jon?" I heard my aunt asking my mom

"I don't know." He stopped wetting the bed when he was about 4 or 5. I don't think it can be the cause of his dad leaving when he was 3." My mom said softly

"What if he continues to still wet the bed at night and when he takes naps?"

"I may have to put him back in diapers then." My mom slowly

I paused right then dropping the food I was eating. Hearing her say that scared me. What will I do about school? Will the kids make fun of me or tease me? I ate the rest of my food slowly and i didn't finish it. I did how ever drank all my juice and I didn't know until I realized the cup was empty. All that was in it was ice. I then fear that I would wet myself sometime soon and I will never know. We got back in the car and went back to my aunt's house. Once we got back me and my cousin started to play more with her toys. We were playing for about 25 minutes and there was soon a strong smell in the room. My heart sank where i stood. I couldn't tell if it was my cousin, if i just farted, or worse. I felt the bottom of my cousin's diaper praying it was her. I didn't feel nothing. She was dry from when we left McDonald's. I slowly moved my hand to the back of my diaper and felt a big lump. My eye's grew wide and i started to cry. My aunt came running thinking it was her daughter. She checked her diaper and saw that she was dry and clean. She then saw me crying and knew what had happened. She picked me up and comforting me. She laid me on the changing table and changed me. I cried the whole time and i didn't realize that my mom walked in and had seen what had happened.

"Oh honey. Something has to be wrong." My mom said.

My aunt finished up and diapered me again. I don't know what could be wrong with me. The rest of the afternoon I told my mom that i just wanted to sleep. So she tucked me back in the air mattress bed, turned off the light, and closed the door. I softly cried myself to sleep and slept for the rest of the time my mom and i were there. When it was time to go, my aunt came in to get me. She gently picked me up and hugged me. I hugged her back not wanting to let go. She handed me over to my mom and i curled up in my mom's arms. They talked for a little bit more and I couldn't hear what they were saying because i was out cold. My eye's opened a tiny bit and i could see a small bag being handed over to my mom but i didn't pay any attention and I fell back asleep. My mom moved my car seat while i was napping so she could see me through the review mirror. We did stop at a gas station so she could get some gas. She also checked to see if I was wet and sure enough I was. I saw my mom get the bag from the seat next to me and remembered it was the same bag my aunt handed to my mom before we left. During this whole time, I thought my mom would be mad and angry with me. But she wasn't. She toke me into the family restroom which i liked because there was privacy and no one could see me getting my diaper changed. I was awake a little and my mom asked me if I wanted a snack for the rest of the way home.

"Animal crackers." I said in a soft quiet voice.

My mom went to where the were at and got me some. She also got me a juice but told me to drink it slowly. She put me back in my car seat and we started to head back home. I ate my crackers and drank my juice slowly. trying to enjoy the other Disney movie my mom bought along. Once we got back home, I was dry and I was glad. My mom told me i can go into my room and play my video games, watch TV, or do what ever I want while she made some phone calls. She spent a while on the phone with our family doctor and got an appointment set up for tomorrow. We got back in the car and went to our Walmart. The whole time we were there, i was worried people around me would hear the crinkle sound of the diaper i was wearing. There was a little bulk but i don't think anyone notice. WE walked back to the baby aisle and I looked down at the ground the whole time. My mom looked at the different brands of diapers and things for bed wetting. After a while of looking, she picked a pack of Goodnites for when I got to bed, and some pampers for the day. When we went to go check out the person behind the cash register was very nice to us. I think she could tell what was wrong and gave my mom a few coupons for the next time she comes in. They were $5 off for a perches of pampers, huggies, pull-ups, or goodnites. That made my mom smile and I smiled a little but not much. When we got back in the car I started to cry a little.

"Mommy, is there something wrong with me?" I asked crying

"No dear there isn't." My mom said putting me in my car seat.

"Then why am i wetting and messing myself?" I asked whipping the tears away from my face.

"I don't know honey. we will see what the doctor says tomorrow." My mom said kissing me on the head.

We got back home and my mom did some cleaning in my dresser draw. When she left i opened it up i looked what was inside. All my underwear was gone for now. All that was in my top dresser draw was Goodnite's on the right and Pamper's on the left. It was getting close to being my bedtime and my mom came in to change me into one of my Goodnite's. Once she helped me into it, I felt better. There was no crinkle sound made when I walked. There was a tiny sound but you can barely hear it. I laid in bed hoping to be dry the next day.

to be continued

part 3

My mom pulled my shets and my blanket from the dryer and got my bed all made up. Once i was ready for bed my mom came in and tucked me in for the night.

"Good night sweety. I love you so very much. You will have a doctors appoinmnet tomorrow at around 10:30." My om said and giving me a kiss good night.

"Night night mommy. I love you." I said as she turned my light off and closed my door

I fell asleep soundly that night sleeping with my stuff bear. I loved sleeping with him nd felt a little safer. When ever I would toss and turn I could feel the Goodnite, but not as bad as the Pamper's. I finally found a comfey spot and soon was out cold. I was snuggeld cozzy with my teddy bear close to me. I was awaken by the sun shinging through my window and looked at the clock that was next to m bed. It was around 9:00 and i was still a little tired. I checked to see if I had wet in my sleep and sure enugh i did. This time I didnt let it get to me. I told my mom that I had wet my Goodnite. She told that's ok and to grab a bath. I went to start some bath water and got some clothes ready for the appointment. I walked in the front room and asked my mom a question.

"Um mom?" I said nervously.

"What is Jon?"

"Do i have to wear a diaper to the doctors office?"

"No, but you should wear one of your Goodnites incase anything should happen. I will pack a few with us incase you should have a accident."

"Ok." I said giving her a hug and running off to take my bath.

I got all cleaned up and the smell of urine off of me. I got dryed off as good as i could. I looked at the Goodnite with the dirtbike prints on it and couldn't help but to think of how much it looked like a diaper almost but for teens. I sliped it on and was worried of how it would look under my jeans. I slowly pull my jeans up and got them button. I then looked in the mirror and I saw that I coudn't tell I was wearing it at all. This was one good thing to start my day. I just hope my doctors visit will go ok. My mom put me in my car seat and we were soon off to the doctors office. Once we got there, there was a wait like always and my mom had to fill out paper work which everyone hats doing. Whie my mom was filling out the paper work, I couldn't help but look around the room at the other kids. Other kids who probley weren't having the same problem as me. But something started to caught my eye. Just about every parent I see with a kid, has a bag with them. I couldn't help but ask my mom where we were at. I couldn't find the words to ask her until it just came out.

"Um mommy, Are we at our family doctor?" I asked looking up at her

"Well not really sweety. We are at a special doctors office." My mom said in a soft quiet voice.

I knew what she had ment by that and started to read a small kids book next to me. My mom finished up the paper work and sat down next to me. The whole time i saw kids that must of been my age and maybe even 8 running around and i could a crinkle sound like a diaper. Then i realized we were at a doctors for kids with bed wetting and bowl problems. This started to make me feel a little better. Like i wasn't the only kid that wets his bed. The women who worked there called us into the back. They weighed me and toke my height. She then toke us to one of the small rooms and said the doctor will be in shortly. Minutes went by about 20 to be honest and i was laying on the bed in the room. I was getting very close to falling asleep. I soon felt a light bit of wetness. I couldn't believe it. I had wet myself while i was wide wake. I told my mom and she gently toke my shoes and my pants off. What I didn't get was, how my mom was being so nice to me through this whole thing. She toke off my wet Goodnite and tossed it in the diaper pale. She got some whips that were near by and pulled out a fresh Goodnite out of my back pack. As soon as I pulled up the Goodnite, the doctor walked.

"Oh well hello. You must be Jon and you must be his mom. I'm doctor Brad."

"Hello. Thank you for being able to talk to us." My mom said

"Oh it's no problem at all. So what seems to be the problem?" Dr. Brad asked my mom

My mom told him the whole story of what had happened yesterday. She even told him about how i messed myself which was embrassing. She talke to him a bit more and was wondering why thi was happening. The doctor told her some reasons why. His most obvious reason was because my bladder is still nt fully grown and i might mess myself by accident. He said to keep my in diapers which i really didn't like the idea to much. We went and got ice cream once we left which cheered me up. Once we sat down my mom talked to me quietly/

"I know you don't like wearing diapers sweety but it's for the best now."

"I know mommy. I'm trying to get use to the feeling of it." I said while i ws playing with my ice cream.

"I talked to the doctor a bit more and he said that some kids bladder don't fully grow until they are about 12 or 13" My mom said.

But that just made me feel a bit more worse now. Now I have to fear I may never grow out of this. What if I dont't? What if I'm in diapers until I'm 18? I guess I just had to get use to wearing diapers everywhere I go. As days went by, I was always wetting my diaper and my mom was always changing me. Not once did she yell at me and I still don't know why. She toke me out of school because of this and I was now home school which I liked. My school day at home was short compared to real school. I did a few assigments and I was done for the day. I slowly started to enjoy the feeling of being diapered but I don't know how I would tell my mom.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 4

Saturday morning came by fast ad my Goodnite was wet. This still didn't bother me because I was starting to enjoy being diapered for some reason. My mom came in and asked me if I had wet in my sleep. I told her yes shyly and she said that it's ok.

"It's ok honey. Thats why you are wearing these." My mom said helping taking my pj bottomes off.

"So Jon how would you like to go visit you'r aunt again tody?"

I said yes with excitement because I love seeing my little cousin and she loved seeing me. My mom told me to get ready and we wil be leaving in about a half hour. I packed some toys that me and my cousin can play with and some coloring books. I heard some nosie in my room and tip toed to my door. I saw my mom was packing some Pampers and some Goodnites in my back pack. I quietly walked in and was trying to find a bag for the things I wanted to bring with me.

"Um mommy, do I have another backpack for my things to take a long?" Iasked I was looking aorund in my room.

"Oh no dear. This is the only bag you have. You will have to put the things you want to take with you in here."

I was a little upset but didn't put up a fight. I put the coloring books in the back pack and thats all that I could get to fit in the back pack. My mom also told me that she was going to put me in a Pampers diaper to be safe.

"But why mommy? Why can't i wear my Goodnites?" I said starting to cry a little

"I'm sorry honey but they are for bed time only. You will have to wear diapers during the day."

She laid me on the changing table and put me in a Pampers diaper. Even though I was starting to enjoy being diapered, I hated the thickness of the diaper. I know it makes no sense. I picked up the other toys that I was going to take with me once she was done and went out to the car. My mom helped me in the car seat and we went off and stoped at the same gas station we always stop at before we leave for my aunt's. My mom helped me out of my seat and we walked in the gas station. I ran off looking at the candy and crackers. I started to feel a tiny rumbel in my tummy and thought it was nothing. I soon felt a small pain in the bottom of my butt and that I had to fart. I was being as quiet as I could to not do it out loud. I soon relaized that I was messing in my diaper. I started to cry right there and didnt't move. My mom heard me crying and could see the small lump in the back of my pants. She picked me up and carried me out to the car. She opened the door and grabed my backpack and walked back in the gas station with me in her arms. She toke me into the bathroom and laid me on the changing table. she very carefuly pulled my shoes and pants off and saw I made a bit of a mess in my diaper. She set my pants and shoes to the side of her and started to untap my diaper. She got one side undone when another mom walked in the bathroom. SHe walked in slowly looking at me and my mom strangly and my mom could tell she was looking at us.

"Excuse me, but can I help you?" My mom said in a angry tone.

"Um how old is he?" The women asked

"He's 7 years old if it's any of your busneiss." My mom snaped back at the women.

"Why is he wearing diapers?"

"What is this 20 questions?" My mom yelled at the women.

"Well shouldn't he be potty-" The women was cut off my by mom who by now had had enough of the women.

"Look, he has a problem with his bladder and sometimes can't control his bowl's. Any other questions you would like to ask? My mom yelled at the

The women could tell my mom was extreamly upset and didn't say anything else and went into one of the stalls. My mom had for got that I was still in my soiled diaper. She said she was sorry that she was yelling and that she was not mad at me. She toke off my dirty diaper and tossed in the trash can next to the changing table. She cleaned me up and put a little baby powder on my to keep me fresh. The smell of the powder was some what nice and felt good. She placed a new diaper on me and put my jeans back on. she picked me up and helped me put my shoes on. We both went to the sink so my mom could wash her hands. I washed my hands also even though i didn't do anything. We went back out s i could get something to eat and drink. I was getting a little tired of animal crackers and asked my mom if i could get a lunchable. She said yes and we walked over to where they were at. She let me get one with a juice sine it was on sale. We went to check out and the person behind the register was really nice. We then saw the same women that was in the bathroom who was aking my mom all the questions worked there. My om asked if she could talk to the manager. The man was really nice and said yes and told my mom to hold on. A few minutes later the manager walked out and introduce himself.

"Hello I'm Chris, how may I help you."

"Hi Chris, Im Sam and this is my son Jon."

My mom told Chris what had happened while we were in the bathroom and she was changing me. Chris completly understood and was nice to us. He went to talk to the women and she end up being suspened from work for a few days with out pay. We got back in the car and went on to my aunt's house. My mom put in the movie Toy Story for me to watch. I enjoyed the whole movie tyring to not let what happened at the gas station bother me. I ate my lunchable up and drank my juice. There was a little bit of crums but not much. I cleaned up what I could so my mom wouldn't have to. We pulled into my aunt's drive way and my got me out of my car seat. She set me down gently and got my back pack from next to me and carried it in the house hlding my hand. My mom knocked on the door and my aunt opened it.

"Oh hey you two. How was youre drive?"

"Well we had a bit of an issue at the gas station." My mom said

"Oh no, well how about you come on in and I'll make a snack and we can talk about." My aunt said

My mom and aunt went into the kitchen and my mom told my aunt what had happen. My aunt couldn't believe the women was so mean to us and was glad she got suspened with out pay. I went off running to play with my little cousnin and she gave me hug and we started to play. We played for a few hours and she was startig to get tired. I saw that she didn't want to play any more so we walked over to watch tv. I turned on Rugrats for the both of us. Minutes into the show we both fell asleep. My mom could hear snorng and quietly walking in the living room. She waved over to my aunt to come over to see what she was looking at. My aunt couldn't help but take a picture of the two of us sleep. There was a flash but it didn't wake us up. I moved a little but i was still sleeping like a rock. They picked us up and put us down for a nap. Now what i didn't know was I was also put in the crib and didn't know it until i woke up

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 5

I woke up from my nap rubbing my eye's and saw that i was now in my cousin's crib. I looked next to me and she was there sound a sleep. I started to cry softly which I guess was loud enough for my mom to hear me. She came in and picked me up and checked to see if I had an accident or not. To my surprise I did so she laid me on the changing table. She toke off the wet diaper and got my all powdered up and placed a fresh on me. Now after a while of being diapered, I soon started to love the feeling of it but was to afraid to tell my mom. She picked me up off the changing table and i went to go down stairs to watch TV and color. My aunt made me a snack to have while i watched TV and color. It was pretty good. She made me some mini pretzel bites with a little bit of cheese and a cup of apple juice. My mom really didn't want me to have pop since it wasn't good for me. So i didn't ask for any. I was watching Sponge bob Square Pants while coloring and had an urge to go pee. Now for once i could feel I needed to go but I didn't want to get up. Since I had my diaper on I just let it go right there. It felt really good letting it all out. The pampers I had were kind of thick and bulky so you couldn't tell I wet it so much so I didn't bother telling my mom that I needed to be changed. About 30-45 minutes went by and i had to pee again. I did what I did last night just sat there and let it out. My diaper was starting to get a little wet but was still ok for a little more wetting. I've been done eating my snack for about an hour now and it was soon at the end of my body. It wasn't until the middle of the second episode of Sponge bob that i had to poop. I could feel it but wasn't sure when or if I had to fart again. I soon let it all out and my diaper was really heavy and felt a little weird walking around in it. I walked into the kitchen where my mom and aunt were at.

"Um mommy?" I said shyly

"Oh dear did you have another accident?" My mom said placing her cup of coffee down and looking at my diaper.

"Yes." I said starting to cry a little.

I wasn't really crying, I just loved the attention I got from being changed. My mom toke me up stairs and walked into my cousin's room. By this time she had woken up from her nap and needed to be change. She was just wet. My mom placed me on the changing table and couldn't believe how heavy this diaper was. She decided to give me a bath after she got done changing my little cousin. My cousin was all fresh and clean now and my mom started me some bath water. I was pretty messy after that diaper change so my mom thought I'd could use one. Being in the tub with my mom cleaning me felt some what good. I can't remember the last time she did this. My bath was done with and she dried me off which also felt good and carried me over to the changing table and got me diapered up. It was pretty warm that day so I asked my mom if I could just be in a diaper and no shirt or pants. She laughed and said that's perfectly fine. Once i was all diapered up I went to go finishing coloring. I walked to where my books were at and I saw my cousin coloring in one of them. I didn't mind since she wasn't coloring in the one i was coloring in when i wet and messed. My cousin looked at me and giggled when she saw me just wearing a diaper. I think she remembered why I was in diapers but must of forgot why. We sat next to each other watching TV and coloring in our books. My mom and aunt walked in and asked if we would like to go out for lunch. We both said yes with excitement and I asked where we will be going at. They said they are not sure but will find some place for us. We got in the car and drove off to where ever it was we will be eating at. They finally decided to pull into a Pizza Hut parking lot. I loved pizza and couldn't wait to get inside. Once we got inside my mom checked both me and m cousin to see if we need to be changed or not.

"Oh Jon, you wet yourself?" My mom said.

I was a little shocked that I had wet myself with out even feeling it. I really didn't seem to care as I started love being diapered. She toke us into the bathroom and changed my cousin first and then I was changed. We all washed our hands and went to where my aunt was sitting at. Our waiter came to our table to take our order

"Hello my name is Jessica and I will be your waiter. Can I start you guys off with something to drink?"

"I will have some tea." My mom said

"Make that two." My aunt said asking for the same thing

"Any type of juice will be fine for me." I asked nicely

"Ok and how about for her?" The waiter asked looking over at my cousin

"JUICY, JUICY, JUICY!" My little cousin said almost banging the menu on the table.

"Ok." The waitress said laughing softly.

"And can I start you guys with an appetizer." The water asked nicely

"Um how bout some cheesy bread sticks?" My aunt asked nicely

"Ok i will be right back with your drinks."

My aunt and my mom started talking about something but I couldn't tell what. A few minutes came by and our waiter bought our drinks out.

"Ok here are your drinks and you bread sticks should be done in a few minutes. Have you guys decided what pizza you would like to have?"

"PEPPERIONE PEPPERIONE!" My cousin said.

"Ok we will we have pepperoni pizza." My ant said trying to calm my cousin down.

Our waiter walked away and came back with our bread sticks. We thanked her and my mom and aunt started talking again. They talked for a bit more while i was having some of my bread sticks when i started to feel wet again. I didn't tell my mom because she was taking to my aunt so i sat their until she was done. Once they were done talking I was about to tell my mom I was wet when our pizza came out. I didn't want to bug my mom or my aunt because they seemed hungry and so did my cousin as I saw her trying to reach for a slice of pizza. We started to eat and our food was really good. We were there for about and hour or so and we left our waiter a pretty good tip and a note saying, "thank you for the great service and having a good laugh." While i was standing up I felt a little something and realized i had just messed myself. My mom could smell it and toke me into the bathroom. She was still being nice which is surprising me. I think she knows that I like being diapered now. When ever I get changed I seem to smile more and she dose to. Once i was clean and changed my mom and I went out to the car were my aunt and cousin were at. Once we left the parking lot my mom started to talk me about me going to a camp for about two weeks. I was a little nervous but listen to what she had to say.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 6

My mom talked more about going to camp when we got back to my aunts house. She sat me down on the couch and talked to me about it. I was nervous about going and maybe having to wear diapers. What will the other kids say? Will they make fun of me?

"Ok dear, I was thinking about this for a while. I want you to decide first. I would like you to go to camp to make some friends. I did some research of the camp and it's only going to be one week and not two. Do you have any questions about it?"

"Um if I do go, will I have to wear diapers?" I asked nervously.

"Yes you will."

I then had to think a while about this. It had been a while since I was in school but I really didn't have many friends. It was like my heart and brain were messing with me. I then finally made my choice.

"I wanna go to camp. But who will change me while I'm there?"

"I'll talk to the person in charge of the camp and let them know about your problem."

"I hope they will be understanding about it." I said looking at the floor.

My mom then hugged me and gave me a kiss. I hoped off the couch and ran off to my toys and where my cousin was at. We played for a while and it was getting late and it was around 7:30 and for some reason I was tired and about ready for bed. My cousin wasted no time and was already asleep on the floor. I decided to pretend I was sleeping to see if I would be put in the crib or not. I was already laying on the ground so i closed my eye's and breathed softly. I could hear foot steps coming and layed still as i could. I wasn't sure if it was my mom or my aunt but my head was laying on their chest. I was soon laid down and i heard a click sound. I still laid still breathing softly. Once i heard the door closed, I opened my eye's and saw bars. I couldn't help but smile and tried to get comfy in the crib. I pulled the blanket up to my shoulders and fell asleep for real in no time. I was awaken by my mom walking in the room and coming to see if I needed to be changed. My diaper was a little wet, but she still changed me. She saw that I was about out of diapers and planed on going to the store to buy me more. And also for when I go to camp. I was all cleaned up and my mom told my aunt that her and me were going to the store to buy my more diapers since I was about out. I haven't been feeling well at all yesterday and she also wanted to get me something for my tummy. She put me in my car seat and we were off to the store. The drive was only about 15 minutes and we pulled in to the Wal-Mart parking lot. We got a close parking spot near the door which was good because my mom hated walking so far. We got a cart and she put me in it. We made our way to the diaper aisle and there were some other parents there. I hoped they didn't look over to wear i was at.

"Oh this is good they are on sale." My mom said but not to loudly

"Would I still wear Goodnite's to bed?" I asked not caring if the other parents heard me.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot."

My mom looked and looked and found a big pack Pampers that had about 125 diapers in it and a small pack of Goodnite's. She doubled checked the size to make sure they will fit me. The other parents in the diaper section started to look over where we were at. My mom could tell they were looking at us.

"Uh yes can I help you?" My mom said not wanting to deal with this again.

"Oh we're sorry but we couldn't help but see you had a 7 year old and you were buying him diapers and Goodnite's." The women said

"Yes, I am. I had this same issue before and I don't want to-" My mom stopped when the women cut her off.

"Oh no, no, no. I'm sorry. i didn't finish what I was saying. We have a son to about the same age as your son and he's going to camp very soon for a week." The women said correcting herself.

This was starting to get my attention and i turned around to where the other parents were standing at and talking to my mom. Will I have another friend who will also be in diapers like me when I go to camp

"Really, what camp is he going to?"

"Uh, Camp Promise I think it is." The father said.

"Oh really, that's the camp my son is going to as well." My mom said with excitement.

I was so happy I couldn't believe it. I was going to be going to camp with someone who was also going to be in diapers. My mom talked to them more and showed them what she buys me. They thought it was a good price and bought the same things we did. We also went to look at suitcases and got me a good size one for my clothes and diapers. I was so excited that I couldn't wait to go to camp now. I would be leaving for camp tomorrow and wont be back until Sunday. We went back to my aunt's house and we stayed there for about another hour or so and soon headed back home. Before we left my mom checked me to see if I was wet and i was. She toke me upstairs and changed me. When she was down I ran over to my aunt giving one more hug good-bye. I couldn't for get my little cousin and I saw her with her arms sticking out wanting a hug. I walked over to her and gave her a hug good-bye. She laid her head on my shoulder as if she didn't want me to leave. I told i was sorry but I have to go home now. My mom and I walked out to the car and she put me in my car seat. I couldn't remember what movie I watched on the way home but all I know is i end up falling asleep in the middle of it. We arrived home around 2:00 in the afternoon and we started packing my clothes for camp.

"Oh honey, i called the camp and it's all set. If you need to be changed, you are to go to the nurses office. I was told the women is very nice and caring."

This lefted some weight off my shoulders now. This was like Christmas morning for me and i won't be able to sleep at night. We packed clothes for me for the week, some books, a teddy bear, and a picture of me and my mom. Packing up toke us bout an hour but my mom wanted to go over to make sure i had everything i needed for camp.

"Ok dear, we are going to go over the list and say check when you see if or you know it's packed."

"Ok mommy."

"Ok, shirts?"

"Check."

"Uh shorts.?"

"Check."

"A few pairs of pants?"

"Check."

"Pj bottoms and night shirts?"

"Check, check" I said giggling

"Toothbrush?"

"Check?"

"Toothpaste?"

"Check?"

"Uh, books to read?"

"Check."

"Teddy bear?"

"Check." I said hugging him.

"A picture of the two of us?"

"Check."

"Goodnite's for bed?"

"Check."

"Diapers for the day?"

"Check and check." I said grabbing at the diaper around my waist.

My mom couldn't help but laugh. Everything was put back in the case and zipped shut. We put it where we would be able to find it for tomorrow when we leave. Dinner time came fast and my mom decided to fix me up some mace and cheese while she had something to eat herself. I don't remember what it was called but it didn't smell to good. I ate all my food up and finished my juice as well. I sat on the couch watching TV slowly dosing off that nothing could keep me awake. I looked over at the clocked and it said 6:00. My eye lids were getting heavy and before i knew it, i was out cold. I end up falling asleep on my mom stomach and she didn't seem to care. i don't' know how long i was asleep for but i do remember my mom waking me up. I didn't realize i had messed my diaper in my sleep. My mom gently shook me and carried me up to my room. She laid me on the floor and changed me. i was still tired could probably sleep for ever. My mom then reminded me of camp tomorrow and i smiled a little as she was still changing me. I then asked her for something that i thought I would never have in my life.

"Uh mom?"

"Yeah honey what is it?"

"I know something i would like to have in my room."

"What will that be dear?"

"A c- cr- a crib." I said fearing for the worst of what she will say.

"Oh honey i love the idea."

"Really?" I asked stunned.

"Yes. but we will talk about it more when you get back from camp ok.?"

"Ok mommy."

My mom then remember it was my bed time and i had to get a Goodnite on for bed. I got into it and into my pj bottoms. She read me a story before i fell fast asleep holding my teddy bear that i toke out of the suitcase. My mom finished the book and softly kissed me on the head, turn the light off and closed the door. I then wondered what the first day of camp will be like.

to be continued

Dear Jonny, I enjoyed your story, and you've certainly gone to a lot of effort. But the high number of spelling and grammatical errors make your writing rather difficult to wade through. You might want to give each chapter to a friend first, and have him/her proof-read it before posting. For example; 'toke' means to inhale from a joint or a pipe. You mean 'took.'

'I hoped off the couch' should read, 'I hopped off the couch'

One more really important point for ALL writers of diaper sories, where one of the characters is constantly lying down... Notice I said 'lying down...' In the present tense, people lie on a bed, chickens LAY eggs. In the past tense... 'I LAY on the bed' but 'the chicken LAID an egg.' The only time a person gets LAID is when someone has sex with them! Got it?

This is not an attempt to discourage you. You certainly have a story to tell, and I for one would like to read it - just in an easier-to-read fashion.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Guest little_jonny

part 7

NOTE: this story is NOT real. none of it toke place or happened. the people in the story have been made up

Getting ready to leave for camp.

I woke up in me bed feeling very cold and saw that I had soaked my Goodnite. Thank God I had one on. My mom came in to wake me up but saw I was already awake. She asked me the same question everyone and it's always yes. She lay me down on my bed and toke off my soaked Goodnite, cleaned me up, and put a diaper on me. I got my shorts on and headed down stairs for breakfast. My mom had fixed me a small bit of scrambled eggs and toast. I didn't eat to fast because I didn't want to get sick on the way to camp. It was going to be a hour and a half drive so I had to make sure I wasn't hungry or to full. I finished up and we started getting ready. I remembered that i toke my teddy bear out and i ran upstairs to get him. I got him and walked back down stairs and placed him in my suitcase. We placed it in the car and made sure we had everything we need and started to head off. My mom started up one of my favorite Disney movies and I was glued to it so fast. She put in Finding Nemo and watched the whole thing. It seemed to be perfect timing because once the movie was over with, we were 10 minutes away from the camp. I looked out the window seeing all the tress full of leafs and slowly moving from the wind blowing them around and I couldn't help but wonder what the boy who also wears diapers looks like. I tried to not think about it so much and tried to think of what I will be doing at camp for the week. We pulled into the dirt lot where other kids were standing at by their parents waiting for where they need to go to. My mom said that we were going to stay in the car and wait for the other boy to show up. We sat in the car for about 5-10 minutes and we saw them pulling up. I saw the boy hop out of the car and I could tell he was a little embarrassed. I got out of my car seat on my own with my moms help. I walked over and introduce myself to the the other boy

"Hi, I'm Jon."

"Hi." The other boy said shyly

"It's ok sweety tell him you're name" The boys mom said

"I'm Jake." He said looking down at the ground.

My mom and his parents talked for a bit more and we were introduce to the person in charge of the camp.

"Hello I'm Katie the head director of Camp Promise. This must be Jon and Jake. We are so glad you came. I hope you two have a great week here."

"What about our, um, our." Jake said nervously

"Ah yes. Jon's mom called me to let me know about his problem and Jake's mom called me as well. A nurse was going to be the person to change them, but we got a new nurse at the last second and when I told her what she will have to be doing, she told me no and that I will have to find someone else to take care of them."

"Oh my. What a cold hearted person to do that to two poor young boys." My mom said

"Did you find anyone that will take the part of taking care of them?" Jake's mom asked

"Well yes we did. Brittany, can you come here please?" Katie called over at Brittany who was one of the counselors.

"Hello it's nice to meet you all. I'm Brittany and this is my first year being a camp counselor. I've been coming here ever since I was you're guy's age."

This made me feel more comfortable. This girl seemed really nice and caring for me and Jake. She had saw that we were wet and let my mom and his parents know. We said our good-byes and Brittany toke us to our cabins and changed us.

"Uh Brittany, will me and Jake be sharing a cabin with other boys?" I asked while she was changing Jake.

"Well I don't know there might be a bout two or three other boys coming soon but I'm not sure."

"What if they find out about our problem?" Jake said laying on the bed.

"If they find out and make fun of you, come find me or Katie and we will take care of the problem. Ok Jon, your turn."

I was laying on the bed waiting to be changed when there was a loud bang sound from outside. Brittany quickly got up to see what it was. She looked outside and saw nothing. She walked back to over where I was and toke off my pants exposing my now soaked diaper.

"That sound must of scared you a little huh Jon?"

"Yeah just a little."

"Now you two wear Goodnite's to bed right?"

"Yeah we do." We said at the same time.

"Ok then. If you should wake up wet. Just sit tight and I will be around to change you guys and you can start your day off nice and dry. And your mom's said that you may also mess your diapers. That's ok and I will still change you" She said.

This by far had to be the nicest person I have ever meet I knew this was going to be a great week. I just hope that Jake was feeling the same way i was.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 8

1st day of camp (Monday)

Me and Jake watched as Brittany walk out of cabin and to the others boys cabins to see if they were all set for everything. I started to unpack my clothes and my books. I caught my attention that Jake wasn't looking to good. As if he had a bad day at school and everyone made fun of him.

"You ok Jake?"

"No." He said whipping a tear away from his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I kind of don't want to be here but I told my mom I would."

"I know how you feel Jake. It was hard for me to decided rather or not if I wanted to come here."

"What made you decide to come here then?" He said as he looked up at me whipping a few more tears away.

"Well I thought it would be good for me to make some good friends. I so have have a made a friend."

Saying that made Jake feel better and He started to smile. He started to unpack his things to and I saw that he also had a teddy bear and picture of his parents and him together. I placed my picture of me and my mom on the night stand next to the the bed. There was dresser draws there so we were able to put our clothes in them and not have to keep them in our bags or suitcases. While unpacking more of my things I saw a small paper bag with something inside of it. I don't remember packing this at all or my mom. I picked it up looking at it slowly and then opening it. I felt a piece of paper inside and started to read it.

Dear, Jon

I hope you have a great time at camp and you are able to make some new friends. I hope you and Jake get along great. Stay out of trouble and do what the counselors say. I know it's going to be a few days and I hope you enjoy them. You must be wondering what's inside the bag. Well I packed you two disposable cameras so you will be able to take pictures. I hope they turn out good. I will see you on Sunday. I love you tons.

love, mom

I opened the bag more and saw the camera and pulled them out. They were really easy to use and i toke some pictures of our cabin. I also toke a few of Jake laughing and smiling. He was starting to enjoy it here now which made me feel good. I was glad that I was able to make him relax more and feel better. We were in our cabin for about an hour and Brittany had came back in.

"Hey guys, just to let you two know that it's going to be just you two in this cabin but it may change. OH and here is a list of all the things you will be doing while you re here at camp."

I looked at it and saw what we will be doing on Saturday. The last thing that we were going to be doing really got me interested. On Saturday, we will be having a scavenger hunt with teams of two and at the end of the last day, there is going to be a fireworks display. Even Jake loved the idea of the last day and couldn't wait.

"But what if it should rain on any day?" Jake asked

"Then it might get canceled or if it clears up, we will still try to have that event."

I looked at the first thing we will be doing today and it seemed like fun. The first day will be having a kick ball tournament. I remember playing it when I was in school before my mom toke me out and started to home school me. I was pretty good at it but seem to get out a lot. There were going to be teams of 6 and about 6 teams. I hoped that I would be on a team with some good kids.

"What time will the kickball thing start Brittany?"

"It will start at noon and there will be a few breaks for those who got done with their games."

It was only 11:00 so we still had a hour before the tournament started. I started to read one of my book and Jake asked if he could read one of my books and I let him pick which one he wanted to read. We read for about 15 minutes and were bored. We decided to walk around the camp and see what was there. There was a small playground area but we decided not to walk over there mostly because our diapers would make a loud crinkle sound when would run. There were other cabins, about 5 other one's and a big cabin that must of been for the head director and the counselors. We saw where we will be having breakfast, lunch, and dinner at. The place was pretty big. There was also a stage and was wondering what it was for. I saw Brittany walking around and ran up to her ask what the stage was for.

"Oh the stage. That's for our talent night on Friday. If you have anything you would like to share, let me or Katie know and we will put you in the talent show."

I wasn't much of a talent person and was thinking about signing up or not. I heard Jake running up to get where i was at. There were other boys a few feet away from us and they looked over to where we were at. As if they heard something. One of the boys walked over to us and I was fearing for the worse. Great, first day at camp and he was going to tell everyone that me and Jake wear diapers.

"Hey I'm Dan. Um I have something to ask?"

"Uh yeah?" I said nervously

"Are you guys wearing diapers? I heard a crinkle sound like a diaper."

" Uh yeah we are." Jake said fearing for what was about to happen.

"Why do you guys wear diapers? Aren't you potty trained?"

"Well no." I said

I could tell that Dan was about to tell all his friends and we will be made fun of us. He didn't ask any more questions and walked away. At this point me and Jake are fearing for the worst. We walked more and saw they playground was now dead so we decided to run over their not caring who heard the sound of our diapers and hopped on the swing set. We were swing for a little bit and a few other kids walked behind and we didn't know how much our diapers were sticking out. One of the kids bursted out loud yelling

"Oh my God, you guys are wearing diapers." He said smiling and laughing

"Yeah so what. Don't make fun of us." I said looking at him

"But you guys are in diapers? Why shouldn't we? You big babies. I'm surprised they let you come to camp." One of the other kids said point and laughing.

"Leave us alone." Jake said about to start crying

"Aw little baby is about to cry. Dose he need his mommy?"

"How about you guys cut it out and act your age?" Dan said walking up

I couldn't believe it. Dan walked up standing up for us.

"But the are in diapers don't you think that's funny?"

"No I don't think it's funny. So what if they are in diapers? They might have a problem with their bladder. So why don't you guys grown." Dan said about yelling at the kids

By this time Katie had seen what was going on and walked over to see what happened. She saw that Jake was crying and wanted to know what was going on and now.

"What's going on here?"

"Oh nothing." The kids who were teasing us for wearing diapers said.

"Then why is he crying?"

"No reason."

"I'm not buying it. I want the truth now!"

"Jon, what happened?"

"Well me and Jake saw that the playground was dead and we ran over here to swing on the swings. We were having fun and I guess our diapers were sticking out a little and they walked by and started making fun of us for it. We told them to stop and they kept making fun us even when we told them to stop nicely. They saw that Jake was starting to cry and starting making fun of him saying "dose baby need his mommy". Then I saw Dan walking up and he started yelling at them to stop and they told him no. Dan still yelled at them to knock it off and that's when you came." I said telling the whole true story

"Ok thank you Jon. Here is what is going to happen. Jon, Jake, and Dan you are free to have fun and play until the kickball tournament. As for you three, you are going to come with me and make a phone call home."

I watched as they walked away to the big building and turned to where Dan was at.

"Thank you Dan." Jake said whipping tears away from his face.

"It's no problem' Dan said

"I thought you were going to make fun of us for wearing diapers when we first meet you." I said

"Heck no. I never will do that. My mom asked me if i wanted to come here to make some friends and I said yeah."

"Wow, my mom did the same thing and same as Jake."

"Well there's something else you guys should know about me?" Dan said

"What's that?" I asked

to be continued

part 6

My mom talked more about going to camp when we got back to my aunts house. She sat me down on the couch and talked to me about it. I was nervous about going and maybe having to wear diapers. What will the other kids say? Will they make fun of me?

"Ok dear, I was thinking about this for a while. I want you to decide first. I would like you to go to camp to make some friends. I did some research of the camp and it's only going to be one week and not two. Do you have any questions about it?"

"Um if I do go, will I have to wear diapers?" I asked nervously.

"Yes you will."

I then had to think a while about this. It had been a while since I was in school but I really didn't have many friends. It was like my heart and brain were messing with me. I then finally made my choice.

"I wanna go to camp. But who will change me while I'm there?"

"I'll talk to the person in charge of the camp and let them know about your problem."

"I hope they will be understanding about it." I said looking at the floor.

My mom then hugged me and gave me a kiss. I hoped off the couch and ran off to my toys and where my cousin was at. We played for a while and it was getting late and it was around 7:30 and for some reason I was tired and about ready for bed. My cousin wasted no time and was already asleep on the floor. I decided to pretend I was sleeping to see if I would be put in the crib or not. I was already laying on the ground so i closed my eye's and breathed softly. I could hear foot steps coming and layed still as i could. I wasn't sure if it was my mom or my aunt but my head was laying on their chest. I was soon laid down and i heard a click sound. I still laid still breathing softly. Once i heard the door closed, I opened my eye's and saw bars. I couldn't help but smile and tried to get comfy in the crib. I pulled the blanket up to my shoulders and fell asleep for real in no time. I was awaken by my mom walking in the room and coming to see if I needed to be changed. My diaper was a little wet, but she still changed me. She saw that I was about out of diapers and planed on going to the store to buy me more. And also for when I go to camp. I was all cleaned up and my mom told my aunt that her and me were going to the store to buy my more diapers since I was about out. I haven't been feeling well at all yesterday and she also wanted to get me something for my tummy. She put me in my car seat and we were off to the store. The drive was only about 15 minutes and we pulled in to the Wal-Mart parking lot. We got a close parking spot near the door which was good because my mom hated walking so far. We got a cart and she put me in it. We made our way to the diaper aisle and there were some other parents there. I hoped they didn't look over to wear i was at.

"Oh this is good they are on sale." My mom said but not to loudly

"Would I still wear Goodnite's to bed?" I asked not caring if the other parents heard me.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot."

My mom looked and looked and found a big pack Pampers that had about 125 diapers in it and a small pack of Goodnite's. She doubled checked the size to make sure they will fit me. The other parents in the diaper section started to look over where we were at. My mom could tell they were looking at us.

"Uh yes can I help you?" My mom said not wanting to deal with this again.

"Oh we're sorry but we couldn't help but see you had a 7 year old and you were buying him diapers and Goodnite's." The women said

"Yes, I am. I had this same issue before and I don't want to-" My mom stopped when the women cut her off.

"Oh no, no, no. I'm sorry. i didn't finish what I was saying. We have a son to about the same age as your son and he's going to camp very soon for a week." The women said correcting herself.

This was starting to get my attention and i turned around to where the other parents were standing at and talking to my mom. Will I have another friend who will also be in diapers like me when I go to camp

"Really, what camp is he going to?"

"Uh, Camp Promise I think it is." The father said.

"Oh really, that's the camp my son is going to as well." My mom said with excitement.

I was so happy I couldn't believe it. I was going to be going to camp with someone who was also going to be in diapers. My mom talked to them more and showed them what she buys me. They thought it was a good price and bought the same things we did. We also went to look at suitcases and got me a good size one for my clothes and diapers. I was so excited that I couldn't wait to go to camp now. I would be leaving for camp tomorrow and wont be back until Sunday. We went back to my aunt's house and we stayed there for about another hour or so and soon headed back home. Before we left my mom checked me to see if I was wet and i was. She toke me upstairs and changed me. When she was down I ran over to my aunt giving one more hug good-bye. I couldn't for get my little cousin and I saw her with her arms sticking out wanting a hug. I walked over to her and gave her a hug good-bye. She laid her head on my shoulder as if she didn't want me to leave. I told i was sorry but I have to go home now. My mom and I walked out to the car and she put me in my car seat. I couldn't remember what movie I watched on the way home but all I know is i end up falling asleep in the middle of it. We arrived home around 2:00 in the afternoon and we started packing my clothes for camp.

"Oh honey, i called the camp and it's all set. If you need to be changed, you are to go to the nurses office. I was told the women is very nice and caring."

This lefted some weight off my shoulders now. This was like Christmas morning for me and i won't be able to sleep at night. We packed clothes for me for the week, some books, a teddy bear, and a picture of me and my mom. Packing up toke us bout an hour but my mom wanted to go over to make sure i had everything i needed for camp.

"Ok dear, we are going to go over the list and say check when you see if or you know it's packed."

"Ok mommy."

"Ok, shirts?"

"Check."

"Uh shorts.?"

"Check."

"A few pairs of pants?"

"Check."

"Pj bottoms and night shirts?"

"Check, check" I said giggling

"Toothbrush?"

"Check?"

"Toothpaste?"

"Check?"

"Uh, books to read?"

"Check."

"Teddy bear?"

"Check." I said hugging him.

"A picture of the two of us?"

"Check."

"Goodnite's for bed?"

"Check."

"Diapers for the day?"

"Check and check." I said grabbing at the diaper around my waist.

My mom couldn't help but laugh. Everything was put back in the case and zipped shut. We put it where we would be able to find it for tomorrow when we leave. Dinner time came fast and my mom decided to fix me up some mace and cheese while she had something to eat herself. I don't remember what it was called but it didn't smell to good. I ate all my food up and finished my juice as well. I sat on the couch watching TV slowly dosing off that nothing could keep me awake. I looked over at the clocked and it said 6:00. My eye lids were getting heavy and before i knew it, i was out cold. I end up falling asleep on my mom stomach and she didn't seem to care. i don't' know how long i was asleep for but i do remember my mom waking me up. I didn't realize i had messed my diaper in my sleep. My mom gently shook me and carried me up to my room. She laid me on the floor and changed me. i was still tired could probably sleep for ever. My mom then reminded me of camp tomorrow and i smiled a little as she was still changing me. I then asked her for something that i thought I would never have in my life.

"Uh mom?"

"Yeah honey what is it?"

"I know something i would like to have in my room."

"What will that be dear?"

"A c- cr- a crib." I said fearing for the worst of what she will say.

"Oh honey i love the idea."

"Really?" I asked stunned.

"Yes. but we will talk about it more when you get back from camp ok.?"

"Ok mommy."

My mom then remember it was my bed time and i had to get a Goodnite on for bed. I got into it and into my pj bottoms. She read me a story before i fell fast asleep holding my teddy bear that i toke out of the suitcase. My mom finished the book and softly kissed me on the head, turn the light off and closed the door. I then wondered what the first day of camp will be like.

to be continued

Little jonny

Sounds to me like his mommy is enjoying this also. :P Maybe she needed this also after the old man left. Maybe she needs to be needed again. I'm enjoying your story so please continue with it.

Baby Jay NY

Guest little_jonny

part 9 (still Monday)

"I also wear diapers and Goodnites to bed." Dan said.

"Really?" Jake said as he stopped crying.

"Yeah really, see." Dan said as he showed the diaper he was wearing.

"Cool. Do your other boys in your cabin know you wear them?" I asked

"Well no. They hardly talk to me and they talk with each other keeping me out of what ever they talk about."

"How about you come to our cabin and stay the rest of the week?" I asked

"That will be great." Dan said smiling.

We all went off to talk to Brittany about it to see what she said. As we were walking up to the big building, we saw the boys who made fun of me and Jake with their suite cases and back packs. We later found out that they were not allowed at camp until next year and their parents may not get a refund for them having to leave. Instead of Brittany we found Katie and asked her about Dan coming to our cabin.

"Um Katie?" I asked nervously

"Oh hey Jon. You and Jake doing better?" She asked

"Yeah we are. Thanks to Dan."

"That's right, thank you again Dan for helping them out."

"Any time." Dan said smiling.

"Um Katie, I have a question to ask."

"Sure go ahead."

"When Dan stood up for us, we talked after you toke those boys . He told us that he also wears diapers and Goodnite's to bed. He said that the other boys in his cabin hardly talk to him and keep him out of everything they talk about. So i was wondering if he could come to our cabin?"

"He is more then welcome to. Just make sure you get all you're clothes and belongings and you can move to their cabin when you want."

We were all excited that we did it as soon as we left the office. We all toke off running to his cabin and got all of he's things an got all of his clothes and his back pack. We walked out of his cabin and went running to our cabin. I let him pick any bed he wanted. He was excited to finally be in a cabin with people who will actually talk to him before it was time for lights out. It was then we remembered that there was a kickball tournament about to start. I bell rang that singled for the events and we went to were we had to be at. All three of us wanted to be on a team but we were short a few players. But it was ok since there were a few other teams with 3 players. The rues were the same as if you played it in school. But if your team scored 5 points, the game was over. We got to play the first game and we won 5-2. I looked over at Jake who at first didn't want to be here at camp but was now glad to be here. We had 3 more games to play and they let us sit under a tent with shade. They had water for us and i didn't realize how much we drank. The other 3 kid team toke a while to end. After their game we were next. I played pitcher when we started and I could see something was wrong with Jake. Once we got them out. I saw Jake running up to me.

"You ok Jake?"

"No, i wet my diaper with out noticing."

"How bad is it?" I asked looking to see if there's a wet spot.

"Not that bad. Hopefully I don't wet more."

We were up to kick and we scored 5 points some how. The other team was stunned and congratulated us. I them notice as soon as I ran in the winning score I also had wet myself. All 3 of us went to find Brittany and we saw her on the sideline. She saw us walking up and toke us a few feet away from everyone else. We told her that we were wet and that I wasn't sure about Dan. She toke us back to our cabin and changed us.

"You guys re doing pretty good out there." Brittany said as she was changing Jake first."

"Thanks. I just we wish i hadn't drink so much water." I said

"Well this we will be a lesson for us and we will learn from it." Dan said

Brittany laughed and helped Jake up.

"Your next Jon." Brittany said patting her hand on the bed.

She changed me and I must of been the worst of the three of us. My diaper was now really wet and must of weighed about 2 pounds.

"Wow Jon. How much waster did you drink?" Brittany asked setting my soaked diaper to the side.

"I don't know." I said smiling.

I was changed in no time and she asked if Dan was wet. We realized that Dan did more then wet now. A faint smell had fill the room and had messed his diaper. He started to turn a little red.

"It's ok Dan. Don't feel bad I'm still going to change you no matter what." Brittany said.

He was changed carefully trying not to get anything dirty. We were all freshly changed and ready to start our 3rd game. As soon as we got back, we had to start our 3rd game. This was our hardest game yet. We almost didn't win. It was getting close and next score wins the game. I was up to kick and Jake was on 2nd and Dan was on 1st. There were 2 outs and the score was 4-4 so a lot of pressure was put on me. Now I know how baseball players felt. The kid pitched the ball to me and i kicked it as hard as I could. The ball went in between 3rd and 2nd base almost hitting Jake. I ran as hard as I could not even looking where the ball was at. One of the other kids on the other team got to the ball and threw it to the kid at 2nd who tried to throw it at Jake.

"SLIDE!" I yelled at Jake

He sled in and as soon as his hand touched home base, the ball hit him bouncing off of his back. He jumped up with excitement cheering and celebrating. But we had one more game to go and I heard the last team was pretty good. What Jake and Dan didn't know was I asked Brittany to take a few picture's with my camera that my mom had packed with me. I was going to send them to Jake and Dan when I got home. We sat in the shade having a little water cooling off. The game we were watching was getting pretty good. They must of played about 3 innings before some one finally scored. Finally some one scored enough points for the game to end and it was time for our last game. I hoped that we were going to win because Brittany said the winning them will get a trophy. I would love to win one so bad to take it home and show my mom. We started off and we were out in no time. I was about to worry about this game and we wouldn't score a single point. The other team scored 3 points and I could see Jake starting to feel upset. As they were up I notice they had watched all of all games and knew where we were going to be kicking it to every time.

"Time out!" I shouted

They gave us a time out and I talked to Dan and Jake about something I had notice.

"Ok guys. I'm noticing something here."

"What's that?" Dan asked

"This team has watched us play every game and knows were we are going to be kicking it every time."

"What can we do?" Jake asked

"Well I notice that no one is even in the infield. They are all out in the outfield because they know that we are going to be kicking out there. I also notice how there is one kid by third and one right behind second. I think we should start and try aiming for around first base or try to keep it in the infield."

"You guys have 1 more minute" Brittany said

"You guys ready?"

"I am." Dan said

"Yea I guess I am too." Jake said hoping for the best.

We had no points and they had 3. I felt like I wa paying the World Series in baseball but it was kickball instead. I could hear everyone on the side cheering for us. Jake and Dan let me go last since I scored the winning run in the last game. Jake was up first and got on base. Dan was up next and he also got on base and I was up next. I watched as the other team had changed where they were standing at and the spot were i always kick the ball was wide open. The two kids who were in the outfield had move over to first and second base. They had no clue were I was about to kick the ball to. The pitcher pitched the ball to me and they didn't see it coming. I kicked the ball all the way down the third base line. I ran as fast as my legs as could go.I rounded second and heard the kids getting louder and now standing up. I saw the kid had finally gotten to the ball and I rounded third. I saw Jake and Dan at home plate cheering for me.

"SLIDE!" Jake yelled for me to.

I sled into home plate scoring the 3rd point. Everyone on the side was cheering and clapping. My legs felt like they were about to fall off. They let us take a breather and get some water to drink. I could tell the other team was upset that the game was now tied. Oh luck ran out when we got three outs and it was there turn. They scored a 4th point and I saw Jake was about to be very upset. I comforted him and told him not to worry and that we will win this game. I kept my promise to him and we got them out in no time. We needed 2 points to win the game and we did what we did last time. It worked out perfectly and I was up next. I kicked the ball down third base and Jake was the first to score.

"Please make it Dan." I said to myself

I ran around third and saw that he had made it and we had won the our last game. I sled in and Jake and Dan were there ll excited. Everyone on the side was standing up and cheering. They have never seen such a close game. I didn't know but Brittany had snuck up on me and dumped a bucket of water all over me. I was so excited that i was going to have a trophy to show my mom. Me, Dan, and Jake got together and Brittany toke a few pictures. It was getting towards the evening and it was soon dinner time. I was really hungry and couldn't wait to eat. I really don't remember what we had but it was good. It was about to be lights out time by 9:00 and it was 7:30. We all decided to go back to ur cabin and hang out. We were a little tired from playing so much today but we stayed up and talked about random things. It was now 8:30 and we didn't realize it since we were talking so much. Brittany came in to see if we needed to be changed and get ready for bed. Sure enough we were all wet. I guess we didn't learn our lesson and drank to much.

"You guys did a great job today" Brittany said changing me first.

"Thanks. I'm glad I won a trophy to show my mom." I said

"I bet she will be proud."

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Jake asked waiting to be changed.

"I am not sure, what dose the list say?"

"Uh, water fight?" Dan asked

"Oh yeah that's right. Tomorrow is suppose to be pretty warm so it will be nice for that."

We were all changed and got in to our Goodnite's. It was soon about to be lights out when Jake came up to me.

"Hey Jon."

"Yeah Jake?"

"Thanks." He said giving me a hug.

"For what?"

"For being my friend and making camp so much fun for me."

"Anytime." I said

The first day of camp was over with and there was still 6 more days to go. I can't wait for tomorrow.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 10 (tuseday)

I was the first to wake up and I was wet like always. Dan slowly woke up rubbing his eye's wishing he can sleep more. Jake was still out like a light so we waited until he woke up and for Brittany to come in and change us. About 10 minutes later Jake woke up and he looked uncomfortable just by the look on his face. He pulled his blanket away and his Goodbite and it was soaked. It almost went through and got his bed wet. By the time Jake woke up, Brittany had walked in.

"Good morning guys and how did you sleep?"

"Pretty good." I said wishing I could sleep more

"I see that you guys need to be changed. No problem" Brittany said as she saw Jake's Goodnite soaking wet.

She pulled out our diapers and placed them on our beds. She changed Jake first since he needed it the most and Brittany didn't want him to get a rash. He was done and i let Dan be changed next as it looked like he needed it to. I was last to be changed and was glad to be out of the wet Goodnite. I was put in my diaper and sat up on my bed. I found a pair of shorts to wear for the day and for the water fight. I asked Brittany what we will be doing in it and she said that we will be just having fun throwing water balloons, throwing buckets of water at each other, and there will be some squirt guns to use also. We went to breakfast and it was pretty good. There was scramble eggs, toast, cereal, milk, and other things. I ate a bit to much and was feeling that i was going to regret it. After breakfast we went back to our cabin to let the food settle.

"Wait a second." Jake said sitting up in his bed fast.

"What's wrong Jake?" Dan said looking away from the book he was reading it.

"It's going to be a water fight with water buckets, water balloons, squirt guns, and other things right?" Jake said nervously.

"Well yeah Jake." I said looking over at him

"What if our diapers soak up the water and the bulkiness shows throw our shorts?"

"Don't worry Jake, if they find out and make fun of us, then Katie the head director will talk to them." I said.

It would be a few hours until the water fight started and Jake looked really nervous. I decided that we should all go out and get some fresh air to see if that will help calm Jake down. We walked out of the cabin and Jake still looked nervous as he was feeling around his shorts. we walked past the field where the water fight was going to be at and the sight of all the water things made Jake shiver. We got Jake as far away from the field as we could and tried to calm him down.

"Take a few deep breaths Jake. It's going to be ok." I said looking at him

"But I can't do it. I can't."

"Jake it's ok. Picture yourself around water and-." Dan was cut off by me.

"Uh Dan, not a good time to talk about water right now." I said.

"Oh my bad sorry. Have you done things like this before Jake?" Dan asked.

"Yeah but that was before I was put back in diapers."

"Ok, picture yourself having underwear on and not a diaper." I said.

"That might work." Jake said feeling a bit better.

Jake started to feel better and was starting to relax. The time came for the water fight and everyone went to the field. We were a few of the people that got early and looked at all the things that were there. I kept my eye on the squirt gun the whole time. But we had to wait to start when we were told to. We weren't sure of when it was going to be but I caught something out the corner of my eye. I saw a bunch of water balloons flying across over the heads of other kids and i told Dan and Jake to get down. They went over our heads i knew if we didn't duck, we would of gotten hit. Before we knew it water balloons, buckets of water, and squirt guns were all over the place and water was being tossed every which way. We were a little dry for the first part but we got hit by buckets of water. I looked over at Jake to see how he was doing and all saw was a smile on his face and throwing water balloons at the other kids. I did notice my diaper was a little but I couldn't tell if i wet it or if it was from the water. I did notice the back of my diaper was wet and a little bulky. I didn't pay no attention to it as I knew no one else was. The water fight went on for a little while longer and everyone was soaked. I saw that my diaper had soaked up a lot of water and it was slightly noticeable. I saw Jake and I could see his diaper was really wet and could see the bulk sticking out. But I don't think he seemed to care after what we told him. Dan felt around his shorts feeling his diaper and felt the bulkiness of it but didn't care who saw. Brittany walked over to us and knew that we needed to be changed badly. She walked us back to our cabin changed us, and we got into some dry clothes.

"I hope you guys had fun out there."

"We did but I was a little nervous about doing it." Jake said

"Why is that?" Brittany asked

"Cause I couldn't help think about all the water and how much my diaper will soak up."

"Aw, well what changed you're mind?"

"Jon and Dan talked to me and it helped calmed me down. They told me to just pretend I was wearing underwear and it worked." Jake said smiling.

"Well that's good. You two did a good thing helping him out."

The rest of the day went by pretty fast and after dinner, I messed my diaper pretty bad and couldn't ait to be changed. I was glade no one could smell it when we all walked out of the mess hall. Me, Jake, and Dan walked back to our cabin and they could smell my messy diaper.

"Man Jon what did you eat?" Jake said laughing.

"Sorry, I won't eat that chicken again." I said waiting for Brittany to come in and change us.

She walked in minutes later and changed me first. I couldn't believe she didn't gag at all. At the first day of camp she told us she was use to changing diapers and how she worked at a day care. I wasn't sure what tomorrow will be like, all I wanted to do was sleep. I told Brittany I was going to take a bath and then get ready for bed. She said that was ok and I walked into the bathroom in the cabin. I looked over at the toilet paper and couldn't help but laugh because it has never been touched yet. I toke my bath and it felt really good. Jake and Dan also toke one and we all got ready for bed. We got into our Goodnite's which all liked to wear because they felt most comfortable. I got into bed and held my teddy bear close to me and slowly closed my eye's. The last thing i remember seeing was Dan and Jake laying in their bed holding their favorite stuff animal and the light being turned off.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 11 (Wednesday)

It was Wednesdaymorning and I was awaken by the sun shining through the window. I saw that Dan was the first one up. I really couldn't see anything since I was trying to get my vision back to normal. I pulled my blanket away to see if I had wet or not.

"Wow, how much did you drink last night?" Dan asked looking at my soaked Goodnite.

"Dang. I shouldn't of drank that water before bed." I said looking at my soaked Goodnite.

Jake woke up minutes later and almost fell out of bed. He caught himself in time before falling on the hard wooden floor. We walked over to him to make sure he was ok and he told us yeah. I was looking at the list of things that we will be doing to day and I was excited. I couldn't believe that we will be going for a hike in the woods.

"So what are doing today? Jake asked.

"We're going for a hike in the woods."

"Awesome, I've always wanted to go hiking."

"Well I guess it's our lucky day." Jake said standing up to stretch

A few minutes later Brittany walked in to change us and to get ready for today. She told us that we will be having a water bottle given to us for the hike. The hike will be at 12:00 and we should be back by 4:00 around that time for dinner. They will be packing us lunches to enjoy when we get to a spot to enjoy them. We were all changed and we walked off to breakfast. I didn't want to eat so much because we will be going for a hike at 12:00. I smelled scrambled eggs and wanted some because they were so good and I also had some toast. Dan ate a bit to much and I was hoping he would realize how much he had on his plate before he ate it all. Jake did the same as Dan and I really wanted to say something but I just sat there. I finally said something to them as i sat my fork down.

"Guys, watch how much food you are eating."

"Why?"

"Yeah why?" Dan said putting more food in his mouth wondering the same thing as Jake.

"Because we are going for a hike later today." I said

"But it won't be until 12:00." Jake said.

"It's going to take more then a few hours for the food to get through our system. Watch, I bet you by around 11:00 we will need to be changed." Dan said

"Ok, If you lose the bet you will have to sleep in two Goodnite's." I said holding up two fingers.

"You know I'm gonna win and YOU are going to have to wear two Goodnite's to bed." Dan said point at me.

"Ok big mouth. Make it three Goodnite's." I said with a smile.

"Oh you make a good bet." Dan said shaking my hand.

"I'll take part of this to." Jake said.

We all shook hands and finished our breakfast. We all knew the bet we made as a bad one because it might be a waste of Goodnite's We went back to our cabins to let the breakfast settle. The whole time Dan was sitting on his bed holding up three Goodnite's and just teasing me. I did the same to him and we just laughed about it. It was now 11:30 and we were a little wet but didn't bother telling Brittany since it would seem like a wast of changing. But she did come in our cabin anyway.

"Hey guys how you doing?"

"Doing good." Jake said.

"So you guys ready for the hike?"

"Yup." I said.

"Ok well you guys are going to have to pack some diapers in a back pack just to safe."

We got one of our back packs and packed some diapers, whips, and powder. It looked like Brittany was going to be with us the whole time but she said that she will be in the middle of the pack of kids hiking. If we needed anything to call for her or to walk to up her. We started hiking and the cool air felt good. Brittany was right about the water bottle because I was starting to get thirsty. I drank a little but not much. I looked over at Dan who seemed to be very thirsty. There was some wild life we saw on the path but kept moving not wanting to disturb their spot. We kept walking and Dan saw a small cave and wanted to go in and see what was inside.

"Dan we better stay with the other kids." I said nervously trying to watch and see were the are going.

"Aw come on. This could be your only chance to be in a cave." Dan said smiling

"I think he's right Dan. We better stay with the other kids." Jake said trying to get Dan away from the cave.

"Hey, what's that over there?" Dan said reaching down to pick something up.

"Is that an arrow head?" I asked looking at it closely.

"I think it is. I remember my mom talking about these and showing me pictures." Dan said.

"Hey there's a few more over there." Jake said reaching over to pick them up.

"How many do you think is here?" I asked

"I don't know way to many far as I know of." Dan said dusting off some of the dirt off the arrow heads.

He finally decided we should catch up with the other kids. We ran as fast as we could hearing the crinkle sound of our diapers as we ran.I stopped dead in my tracks when i saw two separate paths.

"Which way do we go?" Jake said.

"I- I don't know." I said whipping the sweat from my face

"How about we try this way first?" Dan said point to the left."

We all agreed to go to the left but slowed down a little. It was few minuted later and Dan had stopped were he was at and I asked if he was ok and he shook his no. There was then a faint smell around us. We were all use to it and kept walking. The whole time I knew Dan looked uncomfortable by the way he walked. I had wet myself very heavy and I think my diaper was starting to leak a little. Jake was starting to cry a little when I knew he had messed himself as well. I knew that Dan and Jake were going to loose the bet, but this is no time for games or time for laughing. I could hear some people talking but couldn't tell where at. I was hoping for the best that it was the other kids from camp. I then could no long hold it in. I had messed myself bad. Even worse then Jake and Dan which I don't get. I had a small breakfast and hardly ate anything. We walked more and saw it was the kids from camp we saw Brittany and she saw us. She didn't seem mad but she was glad that we were save and sound. She could smell that all three of us needed a change. She toke us to the restroom that was near by and changed us.

"Wow Jon, you must be the worst of all." Brittany said changing me.

"Yeah I ate a small breakfast and I don't see how."

"Well sometimes your body will do that to you."

"Your next Dan."

Dan was changed in the matter of no time since he wasn't that bad and neither was Jake. Brittany told us that we made it in time since they had just sat down for lunch. We at all of lunch and played a few games. Dan also showed Brittany the arrow heads and thought they were really cool and that we could take them home to show our parents. Everyone was told to pick up any trash they see on the ground and put it in a trash can near by. They made an announcement that everyone needs to stay with the group and not wonder off. I was glad they didn't say anything about us three. Once we got back to camp we had an hour until dinner and we just relaxed in the cabin. I almost fell asleep but was awaken by the bell that meant it was time for dinner. I learned m lesson and didn't have the chicken which was good because there was none there. Instead that had pizza for tonight and there was also a screen for a movie they were going to be playing. It was probably the best dinner ever, but i still liked Pizza Hut's Pizza. Before we knew it, it was time for bed. Dan got out of bed and i looked at him for a second.

"Remember our bet?" He said smiling.

"Yeah, you and Jake lost."

"I know and it's time to keep my word." Dan said taking two more Goodnite's out of his dresser draw.

Jake also did the same and could feel the bulk of it starting to form

"Dang, it's like wearing a big diaper." Jake said.

"You know, this ain't fair." I said getting out of bed.

I walked over to my dresser draw and toke out two more Goodnite's and put them on. Jake was right, it is very thick and bulky. We all got into bed and turned the lights out hoping tomorrow will be another great adventure for us.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 12 (Thursday)

We all woke up at the same time which was first. The first thing I did was checked to see how wet I was. I felt the fist Goodnite and it was pretty dry so I toke it off and put it back in my dresser. But to my surprise i had wet through to the second Goodnite as did Jake and Dan. I was the wettest of all and felt like i had 3 pounds around my waist. A few minutes later Brittany came into change us. She saw that we all had on two Goodnites instead of one. Both Jake and Dan toke off the thrid dry one and put it back. She saw that they did come i handy.

"You guys must of thought you were going to wet a lot last night huh?"

"Yeah we must have." I said as I was being changed. I didn't want to tell her about the bet we had.

"So what are we doing today?" Jake asked

"Uh, swimming contest?" Dan said looking at the paper.

"Oh that's right. I completely forgot that was today. Are you two ok staying wet for a little bit. I have to go get something" Brittany said.

"Yeah we will be ok." Jake and Dan said.

We wondered what she was going to go get. It was bugging us when she was gone for about 10 minutes. She finally came back.

"Sorry I toke so long guys." Brittany said setting a bag down.

"What's in the bag?" I asked pulling on my swimming trunks.

"Oh I was going to ask you to lay back down so I could take your diaper off and put this on you."

It was one of the those swim diapers for when babies and little kids to use when they go swimming.

"These will be better for you guys to use. Instead of your diaper swelling up so much water this won't." Brittany said putting one on Jake.

She changed Dan next then put on me. They felt pretty comfy and didn't make a crinkle sound when we walked. We went off to breakfast and we all agreed to eat small since we didn't want to have a accident while we were swimming even though we had diapers on, we didn't know how well these would hold. After breakfast we went back to our cabin and planed on who will swim first and how we were going to be doing this. The time finally came and we walked down to the swimming pool. And lucky us it was teams of 3. The rules were each person had to go down at the end, and come back. It was going to be like the kickball tournament mostly and the last team to finish would be out. There was 5 teams and we knew we were going to be tried. But there was also another team of 5. We did great for the first 2 races and came in first each time. There was three races to go and I was getting a little tired. The next race we came in second but almost didn't make it to the finally two. We were aloud a longer break this time since it was the final two. The Director made and announcement while we were resting

"Ok, I know some of you boy's are tired but here's the deal. There are two races left. The winner of the last two races will win a trophy. But, if the final two teams who won still have energy in them will have another race. The only way that will happen is if both teams agree on it." Katie the head director said.

I was so excited that I cold win another trophy to show my mom. I already one but I would love to win another one. Everyone was ready to start the final race and we toke our places. We heard the counselor told us to get ready and then go. Jake was the first one in and off to a good lead and even when he came back. Dan dove in and was tied next to another kid swimming as hard as he could and even seeing him coming he looked tired. As soon as his hand touched the deck of the pool, i dove in and tyring to pace myself. I tried all i could to not look at the side of me. I touched the other side of the pool then coming back I knew i was tied up with another kid. It was getting close to the end of the pool and I could see a counselor on the side of the pool with one of those really old cameras. It was going to be a photo finish and I heard Dan and Jake cheering for me and it made move a little more faster. I touched my hand on the pool deck and I saw the counselor walking over trying to get the picture to clear up. She looked at it really close which seem like forever. She then announced that our team won and both Jake and Dan jumped in the pool celebrating. We talked with the other team that had won their race and we both agreed to not have another race on the count of how tired we were. We walked back to our cabin almost passing out in our beds. I fell asleep on my bed after i toke off my swimming trunks which i don't remember doing. I do remember hearing voices and remember hearing Brittany's voice as well as Jake's and Dan's. They told Brittany that i was out cold and I remember her changing me very careful trying not to wake me up. I was cleaned up and I could feel her tucking me in my bed. I also remember only wearing a shirt and just a diaper as I slept until dinner. I woke up around 5:00 and seeing Jake and Dan laying in bed reading books.

"Well look who's up." Dan said looking away from his book.

"Hey." I said trying to get out of bed.

"You were out cold and snoring loud." Jake said smiling

"I didn't even hear myself." I said rubbing my eye's

It was almost dinner time and I got ready. I for got I had feel asleep with only a diaper and a shirt on. I looked for a pair of jeans and Brittany walked in to check on us. She saw me trying to get my shorts on but knew I could get it on my own. She asked if any of us were wet and we said no. I was wet but for some reason didn't want to be changed. I started to enjoy being in a wet diaper. I didn't eat much sine I was still tired and I was about to fall asleep in my food in front of me. Dinner was over we walked back to our cabin and I stopped for a second and i though I had to sneeze or cough. I end up doing both and I also notice that I had messed myself. It was a pretty bad mess also since I stood there for a while. I could feel my diaper getting heavy and starting to sag. I quickly walked to my cabin and saw that Brittany was there and she knew i needed to be changed badly. She puled my shorts down and could see how bad my diaper was. She toke off my dirty diaper and let me go take a bath which felt great. Once i got out, I put on one of my Goodnite's on and one of my night time shirts. I climbed into bed and held my teddy bear close to me and falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I drifted off to sleeping wondering what tomorrow would be like.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 13 (Friday)

I was awaken by the sun beaming throwing the window and notice I was the last one up. I saw that Brittany was in the cabin changing Dan and Jake. She asked me if I needed to be changed and I knew I was always going to be wet so I said yeah. But when I went to get up, I notice I also messed myself in my sleep. Brittany changed me and got me diapered up. I was a little stunned that I had messed myself in my sleep since i messed myself walking back to my cabin from dinner last night. I asked her what we will be doing today and what she told me sounded like it was going to be fun.

"Well today is going to be a contest between the boys camp and the girls camp."

"GIRLS CAMP?!" Jake shouted.

"Yes, the girls camp. It's something we do every summer here and everybody has a good time."

"What are the event's gong to be?" I asked while I was being changed.

"There's going to be a softball game's, egg toss, water balloon toss, sack race, and more things also. It's also suppose to continue on Saturday which will be the scavenger hunt." Brittany said as she finished changing me.

"Will the girls also stay for the firework's on Saturday night?" Dan asked.

"Yes they will."

Turns out that we could sit anywhere we wanted to for fireworks show on Saturday. But I now that no girl is going to be sitting around me since I was wearing diapers. I bet they would make fun of me for it and tell each other. I hoped for the best and got ready for breakfast when Jake and Dan were changed. We agreed again to not eat so much since we were going to be having the event's around 11:30 or Noon. After breakfast, we went to our cabin and relaxed until it was time for the event's. Jake looked a little scared when we found out about the events between the boys and girls. We tried to calm me down and he did a little bit because he was about to break into tears. He was calmed down and looked like he was ready for the event's. I was laying in my bed waiting for the bell to ring and shortly it soon did. We walked down to the field and got ready for the first event. I saw the girls started walking to the field. I was getting a little nervous when I saw a girl who seemed to be walking by herself. She was wearing pink shorts and a white t-shirt with a bunny on it. What also caught my eye was some bulkiness around her shorts. Could she be wearing? No she couldn't of. But it looks like how my shorts do a little. She came closer and could easily tell she was wearing a diaper. I got the courage to introduce myself to her.

"Hi there." I said walking up to her.

"Oh uh, hi." She said nervously

"My name is Jon."

"My name is. My name is. OH NO! I'm wet!" She shouted but only I heard her.

"I mean- I- I--." She soon started to cry after she heard what she just said."

"It's ok. Don't cry about it." I said comforting her.

"Wha- what do you mean." She said whipping tears away from her face.

"See, look." I said showing her the diaper I was wearing..

"YOU WEAR THEM TO?!" She said surprised.

"Yeah, me and two other kids I share cabin with." I said smiling

"Oh wow. Im the only girl at my camp who wears them. The girls in my cabin are really nice about it but some of the other girls are really mean."

"Im sorry to hear that. There was three boys who teased me and my friend Jake for having to wear them and they were sent home from camp."

"That's good. But name is Jessica." She said smiling.

After we talked for a bit more it was time for the first event which was the sack race. There were going to be teams of four and I introduce Jessica to Dan and Jake. They were really nice to her and she was happy to meet her. Since there was four of us, we decided to all be on a team. The counselors at first didn't allow it, but they saw that all the teams for the girls had four already and as did the boys. Jake, Dan, and me were the only boys. The counselors and the directors of the camp allowed us to bu on the same team. The race was off and going and Jessica wanted to go last for some reason so we let her. I went third since I was able to make up for being far behind like I did in swimming. We were in 4th by the time Jake came back. He got the sack off as quickly as he could and i hopped in it and toke off. I was able to get us into 2nd and i got out of the sack quickly for Jessica. Jessica hopped into the sack and toke off as fast as she could. She was tied at a dead lock with the other girls team and I saw how bad she wanted to beat them since it was a team of girls who had teased her for wearing diapers. Jessica toke an amazing lead and won the race for us. Now I saw why she wanted to be last.

"Wow Jess, you sure were fast out there." I said whipping the sweat from my head.

"Yeah that was the whole reason why I wanted to go last was to make them upset."

The next event was the egg toss. It was going to a two team event and Jake and Dan let me and Jessica do this one. It wasn't as easy as we thought it was going to be. There were many teams playing this event. I would say about 10-15 teams. Some kids didn't do to well and were out one-by-one. It got down to Jessica and me, and about two other teams. One team missed the egg by an inch and it broke. Jessica looked to see who it was and I saw how bad she wanted to win. We were facing the girls who teased her for wearing diapers.

"Hey Jess, hope you're diaper doesn't get dirty." One of the girls said while laughing

"Shut up." Jess shouted at them.

I could see how bad she wanted to throw the egg at the girl who made fun of her. I talked to her and got her calmed down and focused. There was a 5 minute break so they could clean some of the mess up. We soon started close together and I looked into Jessica's eye's and I could of sworn I saw something but wasn't sure what. We carefully tossed it back and forth smiling and having a good time. I would say by now, we were 20 feet apart and still doing good. Another step back we toke and it was getting more and more tough.

"You guys are now 25 feet apart from each other." One of he counselors said out loud.

Jessica and I didn't let it get to us and stayed focused. We tossed our egg and thought we were out. I saw the look of Jessica's face and she thought i was going to drop it. I caught it just in time. The finally girl's team dropped their egg when they looked to see if I was going to drop my egg. Jessica jumped with excitement and I saw her come running up, jumping on me and giving me hug. I looked at her smiling and laughing maybe for the first time since she has been at camp. It reminded me of Jake who was afraid to be here. The next even was the water balloon toss and it was going to be extremely hard to play. This round we let Jake and Dan play and they were doing very well. Jessica and I sat on the side of the field talking about our pass life. I was able to tell her my story and how I was put back into diapers. Jessica told e that she had been bed wetting ever since she was 4 and she had accidents during the day. So her mom put her back in diapers. Her dad also left her and her mom when she was about 3. We couldn't believe how much we had in common. Jake and Dan came up to us and said they were the 4th people out but we weren't to upset about it. The day was over and it was time for dinner. The girls were going to be staying at our camp so the lunch room had made extras. Jessica and I got our dinner and sat outside on the grass since everyone else were. We talked a bit more and I was telling her about the bet that Dan, Jake, and I had. She laughed and thought it was cute and Jessica said she also wore Goodnite's to bed and said they helped a lot. I was also telling her how I was starting to like being in diapers and she said she was to. I now didn't want camp to end at all. I asked her where she lived at and she said some small town that sounded like mine. I asked if I could have her address so we could stay in touch. She was nice enough to and i did the same for here. I saw Jake and Dan coming and we changed the subject. They asked what we were talking about and we made something up and said that we were talking about or favorite pets. Jessica went to get up to throw her food away. I asked Jack and Dan for their address to and they saw Jessica's address and was wondering what it was about. I told them how much we have in common and that we may want to send letters back and forth to each other. Jessica came back crying and I knew something was wrong.

"Jon?" She said crying softly

"What's wrong Jess?"

"I- I messed myself badly." She said whipping tears from her face.

I saw how d she had messed herself and I told that Jake and Dan that I would be right back. The whole time i was calming her down and telling her who I was taking her to. She smiled a little and was feeling better.

"Uh Brittany?" I said quietly.

"Oh hey Jon. Do you need to-." She stopped what she was saying and saw Jessica.

"She had an accident and the only person that changes her is the nurse." I said holding Jessica's hand.

"Oh well I would be more then happy enough to change you."

"Really?" Brittany said whipping the tears away and smiling a little.

"Yeah, Brittany is like the nicest person. She has been nice to Jake, Dan, and me ever since the first day of camp." I said.

We walked to my cabin so Jessica could get changed. Se had for got to pack her own diapers and had to use one of mine. I saw Jessica was starting to smile and feel much better. Once we got back Brittany toke a few more pictures of us with my disposable camera. Dinner was soon over and it was time for the girls to go back to camp. Jessica gave Dan and Jake a hug she then turned to me and hugged me for the longest time.

"Thank you so much for being a great friend Jon. I will never for get this day."Jessica said then kissing me on the cheek

I watched her run off to where the girls who she shared a cabin with. I saw them them talking and they hugged her because they were happy for her. I walked back to my cabin and got ready for bedtime. I was changed and got into one of my Goodnite's and got dressed for bed. As I was trying to sleep, I couldn't get what Jessica did out of my head. I felt my check softly and drifted off to sleep hoping the next day will be better then today.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 14 (Saturday, the last day of camp)

I woke up that morning feeling really wet and saw that Dan and Jake were still sleeping. We must of over slept because Brittany was there to change us. She asked if I was the only one up and i told her yeah. She decided to change me and put me on one of my Pampers. She saw that something was on my mind and tried to get me to talk about it.

"Everything ok Jon?"

"Yeah." I said as she was changing me.

"You sure, you know you can tell me anything."

"Well, that girl Jessica, I think she might have a thing for me. I mean, I know I'm only 7 but I think she likes me in some way." I said turning a little red.

"Aw, that's perfectly normal."

"Really?"

"Of course it is."

She finished changing me and Jake and Dan had woken up. Brittany changed them as well and told us breakfast would be ready in a few minutes. We remember that today was the scavenger hunt and later that night would be the firework's show. The whole time I wondered if Jessica was going to want to sit next to me while we watched the fireworks. I tried to not let it bother me while we walked to the mess hall and while I ate breakfast. I actually at a good bit with out noticing it until i was finished. Even Dan and Jake couldn't believe how much I ate. We went back to our cabins to rest until it was time for the scavenger hunt to begin. I toke a small nap for a little bit and was awaken by the bell ringing. I checked to see if I was dry and clean and thank God I wasn't. For some reason, something was telling me to pack some diapers, whips, and baby powder. I did and I ran down to the field to were Dan and Jake were and where they were also waiting for Jessica. They asked what was in the back pack and I told them and they didn't ask any other questions. I saw her coming running down the field right at me smiling. As she got closer I could hear the crinkle sound that her diaper made. She then jumped up giving me a hug and then kissing me on the cheek again. I sat her down and she hugged Dan and Jake. At that moment, I knew she had something for me as she looked back and smiled at me. The director and the camp counselors went over the rules and gave us a list of the things we had to find. It was going to be teams of two and who ever got the most items on the list will win a prize at the end. Jessica and I teamed up since she wanted to so bad. She saw I had a back pack on and she asked what it was for and I told her it was for the things that we found so we wouldn't have to carry them. We looked at the list and saw the things that we had to find. There were things we had to find like a rubber duck, a color rock from the creak, a coloring book, and a few more things. The counselors told us to get ready for the event to begin. We were off and toke off running. It was being held in the wood, but some parts were cut off by a fence so no one will get lost. Everybody was also given a whistle in case they did get lost. If they did all they had to do was blow it until help came. Jessica and I were off hoping to find as much as we could. About an hour into the hunt and all we found was the rubber duck and a color rock. Jessica was starting to get a little nervous since where we were at didn't look like we have been before. She soon started to cry and I knew something was wrong.

"You ok Jess?"

"No." She said crying and whipping tears from her face.

"What's wrong?"

"I- I- I pooped my diaper." She said crying even more.

I reached over to hug her and she let me. She laid her head on my shoulder crying her eye's out and I knew I had to do something.

"Can I show you something?"

"Yeah." She said sniffling.

I opened my back pack and laid a blanket out.

"Wha- what are you doing?"

I pulled out a clean diaper, whips, and baby powder. She stopped crying and asked if I was really going to change her. I told her yes and she smiled. She very carefully went to lay on the blanket trying not to make anymore of a mess and I started to untape her diaper. I toke off her dirty diaper and placed it aside. I got her all cleaned up and the whole time she was smiling me. I opened up the new diaper and placed it under her. I put the powder on her butt and around her private. She laughed a little bit cause I knew it must of tickled her. She was only wearing a diaper and a shirt and she got up fast giving me a big hug and another kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you so much Jonny."

"Your welcome." I said smiling.

We were the only one's in the wood's so she just wanted to walk around in a shirt, shoe's, and a diaper. She looked very cute just walking around in only that. Another hour had past and we found a few more things. My tummy was starting to hurt a little and before i knew it I had messed myself. She could smell what I had done and just giggled.

"It's my turn to change you now." She said smiling

I had messed my diaper pretty bad and I was hopping that she would gag or get sick when goes to take my diaper off. To my surprise she didn't. She got me all cleaned up and put a new diaper under my butt and put lots of baby powder on me. She giggle as she finished taping my diaper up. I remember to grab a few plastic bags for the dirty diapers so we placed them in there and tied them up well. We decided to carry the things that were in the back pack so they wouldn't stink. For about a half hour we both walked around only wearing shirts, shoe's, and diapers. We heard a noise coming our way so we quickly put our shorts back on. It some other kids running by to see if there was anything else in our direction. There wasn't since we had already gotten them all. There was a loud air horn sound which meant the event was over. We all walked out of the woods to were everything was counted. Me and Jessica had fount he most items and we won our prize which was a small trophy. Jessica had told me that it was her second trophy she had won. It was soon dinner time and everyone went to the mess hall to get dinner. Jessica and I sat next together as well as Dan and Jake. They told me how they only found a few things but really didn't care if they had won or not. Dinner was soon over and there was time before the fireworks start. I toke Jessica to show our cabin and other things. I showed her my bed and my stuff teddy bear that I slept with. She thought it was cute and told me it looked just like what she sleep's with. My heart dropped when Brittany walked in the cabin. She wasn't mad that Jessica was in the cabin, she wanted to let us know that the firework's were about to start. I asked Brittany if it was ok if I could be changed into one of my Goodnite's and she said yes. She also did the same for Jake and Dan.

"I'm sorry there's no girl Goodnite's for you Jess." Brittany said as she was done changing Jake.

"Um could I wear one of Jon's?" She said turning red.

"Well sure, that's if it's ok with Jon." Brittany said.

"Yeah it's ok with me."

Now I know she has something for me. I know she has something to say but I can tell she was afraid to tell me. We all walked down to the field with Jessica holding my hand. Everyone sat on the soft grass waiting for the fireworks to start. It was quiet for a little bit but we heard music starting to play. I knew that they had the firework's set to music for some reason. It was amazing when the fireworks started. Jessica slowly moved over where I was at and I could feel her moving her hand closer to mine. Minute's into the show she placed her head on my shoulder and I think I could of heard her say something but I wasn't to sure. I could of sworn I heard her say. "I love you Jon." At the end of the show everyone was clapping and cheering. It quiet down a little more so everyone could hear what was going to happen next. Everyone went back to their cabins and the girls got ready to leave. Jessica and I walked bak up where the cabins were at and she gave me a kiss Goodnite this time on the lips. In a soft voice she said.

"I love you jon."

I watched as she walked to where the other girls were at and i didn't leave until she was out of sight. I walked back to my cabin not saying a word. I told Jake and Dan what happen and that made fun of me for it for a bit but soon stopped. I knew they were joking. We got ready for bed and it was lights out. I held my teddy bear close to me that night smiling as I fell asleep peacefully then remembering tomorrow we will be heading back home.

to be continued

Guest little_jonny

part 15 (Sunday, time to go home)

I was awaken by Brittany chaning my diaper. I rubed my eye's trying to get my vision back to normal and I soon did. Looking over at my suite case I remember that today was Sunday and that we will be heading back home. This made me a little upset and I cried a little. Brittany saw I was crying and hugged me once I was changed.

"What's wrong Jon?"

"I don't want to leave." I said whipping tears from my face.

"I know dear but it's the time we all hate doing and don't want to leave. You know, I loved speding the time with you guys this summer. You were the best boys at this camp and I'm not even kidding. There was that one time on the hick I was worried about you but I was glad you were ok. I am proud of all three of you for coming to camp and not letting this problem keep you from having fun. You all even won trophy's to show that. I really hope you guys come back next year to camp." Brittany said crying a little bit.

"But what if we are still in diapers next sumer?" I asked while I was packing more of my clothes up.

"I will still change you guys and be you're best friend."Brittany said chaning Jake.

This really was the best time I have ever had. I was glade my mom talked me into coming here. I remembered the first day pulling up and seeing Jake for the first time. He was nervous but soon relaxed and had fun. He thanked many time's for being such a great friend but both thanked Dan for steping up to the boy's who were mean to us. We had the greatest time here and I will never for get the memories I will have forever at this came. I looked at my camera and saw that I still had a lot of pictures left to use up. I walked out and toke some picture's of our cabin, the building where we had our meals at, some deer's that were walking around, and other things. We all had to go to the mess hall for something but no one was told what it was about. Not even Brittany. We sat pretty up close to where the director and Brittany were at and were going to talk about something.

"I hope everyone had a great time here at Camp Promise. I know it was hard for some of you to be away from home for so long but you all did well. There are a few more award's we would like to give out before you all leave here."

They gave out some award's for other kid's for doing good crafts, team work, and so on.

"But there is one more award. Well really 3 awards to give out." Birttany said fixing what was on the card.

I was starting to see something and knew that maybe Jack, Dan, and I were ging to get one more award.

"These 3 boys had done an amazing job paying in our event's which were a challange. They pulled off a merical in the kickball and swimming tournamnet. One of them did amazing in the egg toss with a girl from the girls camp. And also found the most stuff with his partner during the scavanger hunt." Brittany read.

I knew right there she was talking about us. I could hear some kids starting to clap a little and once she called our name's, everyone broke out into clapping and cheering. We walked up to get our last trophy and I couldn't believe how many I will have to show my mom. They also started to pass out shirts with the logo of "Camp Promise" on it. There was a few permanet marker's so everyone could sign the shirts. I had some kids who I never even talked to signed my shirt and congradulated me for a good job i did. The people who i really wanted to sign my shirt was Dan, Jake, and Brittany. It was soon time to go and I picked up all my thing's. I put the marker In my shorts pocket with out noticing and started to head up to where I would be waiting for my mom. I saw Jessica and she droped her bags and starting running towards me giving me a big hug with a kiss on the cheek. I saw that she was wearing a shirt with her camp logo on it and many of the girls had signed it. I remember I had the permanet marker in my pocket and pulled it out. I signed my name and a little message on the back of it. She wanted to sign my shirt so i handed her the marker. She was writing for a little bit and was wondering what she was writing. Her mom came and she gave me one last kiss and hug good-bye. She told me to promise her that I would write as soon as I got home. I watched she she got into her mom's car and drive away. I knew she had a lot to tell her mom on the way home. I saw my mom pull up and I ran up to her giving her a big hug. I showed her all my trophy's I won and she was really proud of me. We got everything packed in the car and we started to head home. I told my mom everything of what had happend at camp To when Jake and I meet Dan, wehn I won the kickball tournament, and even when I meet Jessica. My mom said thatwas really sweet and asked if I got her address so I could stay in touch. I told her yes and handed her the paper with Dan's and Jake's address on it as well. She read Jessica's address and told me news that made me smile big.

"Honey, Jessica lives in our neighborhood." My mom said smiling.

"REALLY?!" I shouted.

This made me so happy that I wanted to go visit her right now but knew she won't be home at this time. My mom and I pulled into our drive way and we got all my suite cases from the trunk. My said that she had a surprise for me while I was at camp that was in my room and I ran up the stairs as fast I could. I flung my door open and my eye's grew wind when what I saw that was in my room

to be continued

i sorry but i had no time to edit this part

Hi there,

I really loved your story. It was awesome. Are you going to keep writing more? I'd love to read it. Come on, keep on going.

As far as the spelling errors go, there is a really good free word processing program that works just like Microsoft Word. It is called Jarte. You Can download it from www.jarte.com Also, the reason you are having problems with your keys is because your keyboard needs to be cleaned. When it gets dirty, it either becomes hard to type, or the keys begin to stick. You'll want to take it to a tech to have him take apart the laptop to clean it. If you have a tech friend who knows his stuff, that is even better. I really hope I've helped you out. Take care, and keep on writing this story.

Guest little_jonny

Hi there,

I really loved your story. It was awesome. Are you going to keep writing more? I'd love to read it. Come on, keep on going.

As far as the spelling errors go, there is a really good free word processing program that works just like Microsoft Word. It is called Jarte. You Can download it from www.jarte.com Also, the reason you are having problems with your keys is because your keyboard needs to be cleaned. When it gets dirty, it either becomes hard to type, or the keys begin to stick. You'll want to take it to a tech to have him take apart the laptop to clean it. If you have a tech friend who knows his stuff, that is even better. I really hope I've helped you out. Take care, and keep on writing this story.

thanks :) and yes i am going to keep writing more.. i have a few more ideas... and thanks for the tip of how to get my laptop clean.. i founda a site that i just edit there, but my dad has been trying to instll microsoft word