LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*waves His Hand Hello Shyly*

Guest bjj

hello. my friend on youtube who loves my videos i post there, told me to come here and join. so i did. i bet some of you are wondering what got me into diapers. well here's what i think is what got me into diapers:

i must of been about 7 or 8 at the time and my family and i were going to my little cousins b-day party. during this time they lived in a nice place but they lived in a apartment but it was still nice. a few hours went by and i had to go to the bathroom so i did. while i was sitting on the tolite (i know TMI) i saw another door in the room. i was being nosey and decided to see what was inside. i opened it and saw a tall water tank and i looked down and and saw some little kids traing pants. i pulled them out and felt them. they felt so nice and soft. i went to put them back and finished up in the bathroom. the whole time those traingin pants where on my mind. i couldnt help but remember how nice and soft they felt. i finally gave in and went back to "use" the bathroom and tried one on. i feel in love with it right there. i couldnt help but love the feeling of a diaper or training pants. during this time i though i was the only person who loved doing this. now, i couldnt get my hands on any diapers or anything else. i had to get lucky. sometimes it got to the point where i would go into stores and tar open a package of goodnites (which i love to wear) and take one onto the bathroom and put it on. i just loved the softness and comfort it gave me. kind of like a security blanket you know? now i have been caught doing this. i was at a store and i didnt see this women but she saw me taring open a pack of huggies (back when they were plastic) she went off saying

"whats in your coat?!"

i told her "nothing" like she didnt see anything.

i knew she saw me when she said "do you want me to take you to the front desk of the store?!"

i said no.

she yelled saying "then go back and put pack whats ever in your coat"

once i did and walked away she yelled at me saying "and stay away from this aisle?!"

i went to go find my mom hoping nothing bad would happen then i heard on the loud speaker "security to diapers please"

i thought i was going to be in trouble. i went out to the gumball machines waiting for my mom to bring some quaters ...

(during this time i think i was about 8 years old)

when she came out she said she couldnt get any. i think i knew right there she knew what i did. but she didnt say anything else after that happened.

one day i was looking online and i came across this site with DIAPERLOVERS, my jaw droped when i saw it. i saw that i wasnt the only one and i felt so much better. i was looking at these sites for days then weeks... during this time we had a wireless mouse and we needed batteris, i came home from school going to look at more sites when i saw that there were no batteris and i knew something was up.. turns out my dad had seen what was online. the whole time he was askin

"i just want to know who wants to wear diapers"

i couldnt say nothing. i was very close one day but i backed down.. he soon stoped and didnt say anyting else

during the summer of 2008 i was working at cedar point and worked till the fall. well i was in arcades and they needed some people to be test riders for some photo thing. we were told it was gonna be at like 8:00 something till 4:00. they changed the hours so i was stuck there. hours went by and it hit me, this could be my chance to buy me some diapers or something. the only thing close was a doller general which you all know have cheap brand goodnites that leak. i bought those wondering how they would fit.. i was extreamly nervous buying them. i almost put them pack and walked out.. but i was strong enough to buy them. it was kind of strange giving my money to a guy behind the counter cause i was wondering what he was thinking. there was a mcdonals near by so there i thought i would try one on. i got to the bathroom and tried one on. i really didnt like them because the sides didnt strech out like the real goodnites. ive been holding in my urine for hours so once i had it on, i let it all out. it leaked pretty bad and was wondering if it was worth the $7 something. since it was the fall it got pretty cold and i was in the arcade in the back of the park so it got pretty cold. i would wear, a sleep pants (whic is what they were called) to work, my uniform, and my warm up gear to keep me warm. one day i went myself 7 times and i didnt bring a fresh one because i thought i was going to be upfront. so once my hour break came. i had no choice but to walk up front and get a fresh one. ( i had the whole pack in my backpack in my locker ) once they were all gone, i was upset because i couldnt get any more..

soooo thats about me and how i got into diapers.. i might post more when i can

Guest little_jonny
thanks for the welcome :) also remember about 2 or 3 years ago m family and i went oour aunts house for thanksgiving (she passed away in about 2006 or 2007 cant remember) well thee was a kids room to play games, color, and so on. well i walked in there and i saw two blue adult diapers. i st wanted to take one and run into the bathroom that was in the room. but i had to wait until no one was in the room. so once there was no one, i toke one in the bathroom and couldnt believe how big it was. i sliped it bewtween my legs and taped it up. its was so thick and bulcky.. i dont know if anyone had notice they were gone.. but i loved wearing it and feeling the comfort of t