LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Logo Shirts On Sale!

Guest dllightning

Guest dllightning

UPDATED 1/30 - QTY of Bambinos updated.

Thank you to KilrathiDLKR for the first T-shirt purchased!!! Enjoy your Bambino!

Other members who have made their purchase:

DailyDi

JeDiaper

Rockrat

A big thank you!

I am pleased to announce that the first batch of Shirts are in production and due to ship starting Monday or sooner!!!

I am so excited to get an identity into our community that is discreet and stylish!

If you have yet to read the meaning of the symbol, please go here: http://www.diaperlightning.blogspot.com

There is a preview of the shirt on the storefront with all the details.

Special Bambino and Daily Diapers cross promotion:

Get a FREE BAMBINO DIAPER with each shirt purchased.

Limited supplies available.

5 Mediums, 7 Larges

You will have to PM my avatar with your shipping address (so that I can confirm you ordered a shirt) and tell me your diaper size.

Please PM me with any questions BEFORE placing an order, a refund is not guaranteed, but I am a very workable guy.

I will daily update this thread with any changes.

If you do buy one, come back to the thread and post it! And then when you get your shirt, send me a pic via email and I will get a thread going. You can choose to have ur name on the pic or not. you can choose to have your face shown or not. Up to you.

Thanks for all your support!

The link to the online storefront is here:

Store Front

Good idea but I just must say that the shirt/logo is hideous - yes, you want to be discreet which the logo is debatable whether it is or not. But, I think a universal logo should be made thats well a little more "modern" looking to establish ABDL a little more...just my opinion :-)

Looks better than those plain and boring shirts on your spreadshirt site
Guest dllightning

woah, let's keep it above the belt shall we?

as much as admire your like for the design ;)

Looks better than those plain and boring shirts on your spreadshirt site

I think the design is pretty good. It isn't meant to be a fashion statement from what I gather. It's just a way for people to discreetly advertise themselves to other diaper folk. That said I think if you want it to be universal you should have some kind of vote and let people decide what they like from a few different logos. It might help it stick for a while. I know there was a pink and blue logo someone made a few years ago. I can't recall whose site it was. Anyway I'm all for a symbol for the community but let's let everyone have a say.

Joe

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!! How many scam sites has she and her BF created? Thats the question? How many times have you seen a new site promising daily updates with the pay once for a lifetime subscription only to never really see any updates other than a BLOG or FORUM post then ultimately that site closes and then all of a sudden a new site opens up with the same content?? Funny those models of incontinent AB's all wear Florida Gator shirts. Funny how the females name changes from Adrian Surley to I can't even remember the others there have been so many.

The only reason she hates the logo is she tried making one and selling it to the community and no one would buy it. We actually like this one because we can wear it and not scream to everyone around us, hey look at me and ask me if I am a baby. With this I can wear it out in public, have a normal looking shirt, and most will be none the wiser. I personally thank dllightning for his time and efforts.

Thanks!

For Adrian, quit hating on everyone else's work and quit scamming the community and maybe the community won't hate on you and will actually give back to you.

Hey, what gives? :huh:

I viewed the early links OK, but after sevral attempts over two days all I get now is a black-screen page with a vertical scrollbar :( I thought it might be blocked due to going over bandwidth limits which is why I waited to ask. I enabled cookies by adding the web addy to the 'always allow' list, though IE still displays a blocked cookies icon :angry2: Might that be the problem(and can someone tell me the cure?)

I would like to see the final design. Heck, I might even actually buy one :blush:

Bettypooh

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!! How many scam sites has she and her BF created? Thats the question? How many times have you seen a new site promising daily updates with the pay once for a lifetime subscription only to never really see any updates other than a BLOG or FORUM post then ultimately that site closes and then all of a sudden a new site opens up with the same content?? Funny those models of incontinent AB's all wear Florida Gator shirts. Funny how the females name changes from Adrian Surley to I can't even remember the others there have been so many.

The only reason she hates the logo is she tried making one and selling it to the community and no one would buy it. We actually like this one because we can wear it and not scream to everyone around us, hey look at me and ask me if I am a baby. With this I can wear it out in public, have a normal looking shirt, and most will be none the wiser. I personally thank dllightning for his time and efforts.

Thanks!

For Adrian, quit hating on everyone else's work and quit scamming the community and maybe the community won't hate on you and will actually give back to you.

Congratulations on your first post. Tell me, did it take you the whole 12 minutes of your membership to write that?

Beth

I'd buy one but my bro would wonder why I bought it. We share a house because he's my personal attendant. Wish i had a way to get one without nosiness of where/how i got it. And hope i see one out there someday.

Guest dllightning

Hey, what gives? :huh:

I viewed the early links OK, but after sevral attempts over two days all I get now is a black-screen page with a vertical scrollbar :( I thought it might be blocked due to going over bandwidth limits which is why I waited to ask. I enabled cookies by adding the web addy to the 'always allow' list, though IE still displays a blocked cookies icon :angry2: Might that be the problem(and can someone tell me the cure?)

I would like to see the final design. Heck, I might even actually buy one :blush:

Bettypooh

Try using Mozilla firefox? And make sure you are clickinh on the bottom store link and not the blog.

I am also using a masking technique for the site address to fool google and better protect the ABDL community.

PM me and I can give you a direct link. Also try updating IE ?

As far as Adrian goes- I have enjoyed the blog content I have looked at so far on your site. I do not do the paysites for it is against my priorities and ethics.

And Dlb, the Paypal receipt says Ballard Airsoft Armory on it. Nothing will give you away. It is why I am doing this!!!

Baby Bethany: Unfortunately for you I will not lower myself to such a level as to make judgment as only God can make such judgments and knows the real truth. There is no need to explain/prove/etc anything to you. The people who appreciate my blog, comments, etc. know who they are and I receive atleast 5 positive emails daily in regards to showing that there are 'normal' people in this community that actually are educated, think for themselves, and maintain a healthy social life.

It is quite humorous to hear the crazy stories you all come up with...by the way - I didn't design any shirt (not that graphically gifted), nor do I run IMABDL or have ever run a site (not that internet savvy), now I do run a blog though because Wordpress is quite easy to manage :-)

Pass your judgments - but in the end, only He knows the truth which is what matters in my life and I know what I have done and have not done. I merely contribute to this community in a respectable manner by sharing some of my content and thoughts :-D

I don't know why you're having this little tantrum at me, as the only post I made in this thread was in response to a newbie who was attacking you! I don't know anything about IMABDL as I've never visited the site, and I honestly couldn't care less who runs it.

Maybe you should stop jumping the gun, take a very deep breath, and use a little of your "education" to actually read my comments before responding to them.

Beth

This is a typical response by AdrianSurley. She is all for support of the community as long as she is benefitting from it or running it. Notice there was NO denying that of the sites she promotes and DOES get paid from that the only UPDATES are for the blogs and crap even though they blatantly claim photo and video updates.

Why am I using a new ID, because I have been a paying member of this community for years with a very high post count. I know most everyone. I am polite to everyone. Adrian is nothing but a scam artist and needs to be called out on it but I am not willing to ruin my personal account for that bitch nor her boyfriend Peter.

This is not fair to do this to dllightning's thread. I am moving this out to another thread.

I'd buy one but my bro would wonder why I bought it. We share a house because he's my personal attendant. Wish i had a way to get one without nosiness of where/how i got it. And hope i see one out there someday.

also DD gave an awesome response for what you would say if someone asked you what DL B meant... i'm your dream lover, baby... go with it!!!! as for the 'diaper pin' could also be a surf board, skate board, or just random design

Guest dllightning

also DD gave an awesome response for what you would say if someone asked you what DL B meant... i'm your dream lover, baby... go with it!!!! as for the 'diaper pin' could also be a surf board, skate board, or just random design

I think that pin looks more like headlights off an older style convertible

yeah the only thing i know aboutcars is the key goes in the ignition and when u turn it, magic happens!!!

but either way, its pretty cool design. Subtle enough that you can wear it out and about and cool enough design that it fits in with the 'look'.... nice work, and thanks for putting so much effort into it and not only getting it onto the market, but working with other ab suppliers to work out a promo!!!

very nicely done!