LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaving Them?

Guest HeresJohnny

Guest HeresJohnny

I hear that alot of people shave their privates when wearing diapers. What are the reasons for doing this with most people? Does it make the experiance better in some way or is there a health reason? I am basically asking all the people on this board why they shave their privates or if you don't why not? Plus I wanted to ask what methods you would go through to keep your crotch from breaking out in a mean rash the day after.

Also I am planning to start wearing 24/7 withen the next week. I live with my family still so this will be a mean feat of not getting caught and I hope to god I don't.

Trying not to get to graphic.

Bushy area up top buzzed to a peach fuzz, rest of the package shaved smooth- including the taint and between the cheeks (sometimes she likes to mess around back there). :blush:

Just for the info of the ignorant, most women prefer a guy who is shaved.

It makes sense- do you want to go down on a small jungle or do prefer a smooth surface to work with??? Unless you have multiple fetishes, diapers and hairy genitals, the answer is somewhat obvious. And if you are one of the majority who request that their girl shave, you should at least have the common courtesy to reciprocate.

Plus it seems cleaner, it's more fun to slap babypowder all over, and it looks pretty babyish without being obvious if the girl isn't a fellow ab/dl.

I've been doing it for years, at least 10 and if you haven't hopped on the bandwagon yet guys, four words- the seventies are over!

Even before I discovered my love of diapers, my wife liked it much better when I shave there. It is cleaner and doesn't smell as much as it does when there is hair to trap moisture and bacteria.

I am also TG and shave my legs, arms and chest. I have heard many times in the past to use lotion after shaving to help with razor burn or rash. Never worked for me. However, since discovering the healing qualities of Desitin, I now swear by it WHEREEVER you shave. I tend to break out on the back of my thighs after shaving too and Desitin works wonders. The best stuff I have found to date. Try it!

Cheers!

Ruffles

Even before I discovered my love of diapers, my wife liked it much better when I shave there. It is cleaner and doesn't smell as much as it does when there is hair to trap moisture and bacteria.

What Miss Ruffles said, except that Tj prefers to be waxed rather than shaved. I think it's more comfortable and hygenic, whether you wear a nappy or not.

(I know he won't mind me saying this, as he's spoken about it here in the past.)

He doesn't like shaving because of the rapid regrowth which appears within a couple of days as an itchy stubble. - much like facial hair. The regrowth from waxing is a lot slower (up to 3 weeks on some parts of his body) and it seems to be considerably softer and less irritating.

Yes, it's painful/uncomfortable at the time, but believe it or not, we've sometimes laughed so much during a 'waxing session' that we've had to abandon it partway through and continue later.

Oh, and a light sprinkling of baby powder (bonus!) is a must just prior to waxing any area - it provides a barrier so that the wax sticks to the hair and not your skin. We've tried both hot wax and cold wax strips and he prefers the latter.

Another 'must' is lots of baby moisturing cream afterwards.

Dolly

Maybe I'm weird,

but I never break out down there after shaving. I've been shaving for about 2 years now, and no problems. I shave a couple, three times a week, no biggie. I have very little chest hair, so I don't bother shaving there, and I'm not a TV or TG, so I don't worry about my legs or arms. I just enjoy being hairless down there, and I don't break out.

Vic

God blessed me with the natural ability to survive in arctic temperatures. Several factors contribute to this: my body temperature is lower than the average human by about a degree (at 98.6 I'm running a low fever, not doing ok), I don't seem to mind the cold (I regularily wear shorts until it is between 20 and 30 Farenheit (that's -6.6 to -1.1 C)) and I am excessively hairy. (Being excessively hairy helps me understand prejudice, because it is something I can change with about as much effort as Michael Jackson changed his skin color.)

Anyway, the bottom line is I don't trim down there, no, for several reasons. First is I have some issues with borders. I'd end up doing my abdomen, chest, back, and legs while I was debating if I got the whole area or not. That's way more work. Also, I seem to have a lovely tendency, no matter how well I wash, to get ingrown hairs if I shave. God also cursed (excuse me, I mean blessed) me with the ability to sweat at any temperature over 65 degrees -- I kid you not -- and this, amazingly, doesn't work well with the whole being shaved thing at all.

I also find keeping that much sheer body area (I'm 6' 1, so I'm no small person) quite an effort to keep shaved. Nair for women (the sensitive stuff, with aloe and such), in such a sensitive area, hurts like HELL (I made the mistake but one time). I won't ever try Nair for men down there.

And, as with most shaving in my experience, if you do it once and you don't keep it up, it ends up itching like hell.

I have never tried waxing. I might consider it.

Speaking of considering, I'll also mention that I don't currently have a girlfriend, and if I did, I might consider taking on the task of shaving/waxing/trimming if she asked me to. (I consider asking in situations like this much like leaving messages on my answering machine -- being without caller ID, no, I really had no idea that you called if you don't leave a message. Leaving a message and forgetting to mention who it is so that I have to guess that based on voice and message context -- fair enough, that's like droping a fairly obvious hint.)

So that's there and this is here, and I don't like Nair, but I do Nair my back anyway.

• 2 months later...

I recently began shaving down there. Shaving and keeping your pubic area clean and smooth is just natural for an adult baby. I also do it for hygienic reasons as well. As Morv said, if you only shave once, and then decide you don't want to shave anymore, then it will itch like hell. Trust me, this is from own personal experience. Nair for women is still a pretty painful way to get rid of the hair down there and if you're not careful, shaving can be just as painful. Waxing would be very painful for the first few seconds, but after that, you wouldn't have to worry about it for awhile like shaving. I wish you all the best of luck on your pubic hair concerns.

• 3 weeks later...

Have shaved the privates for about eight years now, after having a girlfriend asking me to do so since she was "smooth" for me. Include both front and rear including the anal opening and down the legs about eight to ten inches. No problem with rash or itch ever and try to shave every third day with double triple blade razor only (dry shave). Agree with the baby powder and baby like appearence; no chaffing with diapers either. :doctor:

It is a next step to acting like a baby and being more like one because babies dont have hair down thier. its to manly for me to look down and see hair i also hate when i get erections working on not getting turned on bye diapers when i get changed becuase babies dont get turned on adn get erections thats why i shave my self down under i look so cute.

I have shaved the downstairs many of times. I like to do it cuase it's more babyish. As for most women liking that, I know tons of them that don't (on guys anyways). But one thing I have found and most of the girls that shave (for whatever reason), have used stick deorderant. Not the clear gel stuff, the actual stick. Of any kind. I've also used baby lotion and that seemed to help a little.