LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Guest MaryMary

Guest MaryMary

Hi everybaby! My name is Mary and I am 18 years old. I'm a bedwetter who prefers diapers to wet beds, and just like them anyway.

As a child I has a very small and weak bladder. At 7 my doctor put me on a timed toileting program. I had to wear a special watch and run to the bathroom every time the alarm went off, which was every 90 minutes. If I didn't go on the spot I was sent to the bathroom by my Mom or teachers. I also had to wear washable absorbent panties because I leaked often.

At night I wore diapers and also whenever we went somewhere where I might have trouble making it to a toilet.

When I was eleven ( I think) I got fed up with the alarm and always rushing to the bathroom so I asked my Mom why couldn't I just wear diapers all the time. We discussed it for a while and finally agreed that I could wear them if I still tried to use the toilet whenever possible.

And I've been wearing them ever since! I still wet the bed every night and have some leaks during the day, but I don't have to worry about it anymore now that I'm diapered 24/7!

My Mom diapered me until I was 16, and she still does it when I am tired or not feeling well, but mostly I do it myself now. I don't hide being diapered from my friends or guys I date. I war skirts when I feel like it and just don't worry about if people can tell. Who cares anyway?

Anyway that's my story :)

Welcome to the group. Enjoy the stay as much as you seem to enjoy being a DL. What matters most is that you are happy. And many are going to be envious or your homelife. :D

Hi and welcome Mary :) hope you'll feel just as comfortable and positive here. There are some very friendly people in this community.

Daily Di said to introduce ourselves in the Newbie Nursery, even if we've been here a while. so here goes:-

I'm Dolly, as you can see, and although I don't wear nappies/diapers myself, my bestest friend Tj is DL and wears 24/7 . I know there's a possibility that I may have to change my underwear at some stage in the future :D so I'm here to learn and absorb info for myself too.

If or when the time comes, I'd like to be informed, prepared and to feel B) about it.

Hope to see you around here lots Mary.

Dolly :)

I suppose I should also re-introduce myself, My name is Brad, Im some what of a cross between a diaper lover and an adult baby, I'll say Im a diaper lover with adult baby tendencies with a variety of other fetishes as well.

I dont wear 24-7, just on occasion when I feel like it. Its a comfort thing for me, a stress release that I do find sexual on occasion.

I have been wearing for about 15 years... I turn 30 this friday. And am happy to make the journy to the 'big 30' I mean after all the stupid things I have done in my teens and 20's that should have resulted in either death or much pain... ya Im happy to turn 30.

Later all.

Hi. I'm Morv. I really never introduced myself, and don't really feel the need to now. If you stick around, you'll probably get to know me. If not, peace in all.

*hat tip*

Welcome to the site Mary, you are in a position that many here would envy. It's good that u are comfertable with it.

so yah welcome

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Baby Buu,

You are really warped in saying people are envious of someone, who unfortunately has medical problems with her bladder.I think your diaper is on too tight.

• 1 year later...

Hi everybaby! My name is Mary and I am 18 years old. I'm a bedwetter who prefers diapers to wet beds, and just like them anyway.

As a child I has a very small and weak bladder. At 7 my doctor put me on a timed toileting program. I had to wear a special watch and run to the bathroom every time the alarm went off, which was every 90 minutes. If I didn't go on the spot I was sent to the bathroom by my Mom or teachers. I also had to wear washable absorbent panties because I leaked often.

At night I wore diapers and also whenever we went somewhere where I might have trouble making it to a toilet.

When I was eleven ( I think) I got fed up with the alarm and always rushing to the bathroom so I asked my Mom why couldn't I just wear diapers all the time. We discussed it for a while and finally agreed that I could wear them if I still tried to use the toilet whenever possible.

And I've been wearing them ever since! I still wet the bed every night and have some leaks during the day, but I don't have to worry about it anymore now that I'm diapered 24/7!

My Mom diapered me until I was 16, and she still does it when I am tired or not feeling well, but mostly I do it myself now. I don't hide being diapered from my friends or guys I date. I war skirts when I feel like it and just don't worry about if people can tell. Who cares anyway?

Anyway that's my story :)

hi i am really new here and new to the whole adult diaper thing, wondering if you were interested in talking to me about it, I want to talk to someoen.

Hi Mary.

Welcome aboard, it is nice young people can tell other people about diaper needs. When I was 18 I could not tell other people about my diapers and rubberpants, they would think I was a freak. I hope you will have a lot of fun here.

ABCurious, do you realise that you just bumped up a welcome post that is over a year old. And was made by someone who hasn't been on this site in over a year. If you had wanted to post an introduction, it is fairly easy to make your own topic.

Good for u mary an am glad ur happy in ur diapers etc an wish yah all the best life has to offer you. Lee

Kruz, did you see my post right above your own? Or the date of Mary's post? This thread is over a year old and Mary hasn't been on this site in over a year.

Guest Diaper4Boys

I know, but this thread was 1 of the top 6 threads near the top. I run a forum myself, so I know I should never revive dead threads. But it didn't seem dead since it was on the top 6, I decided to post regardless of the date it was made :P

I know, but this thread was 1 of the top 6 threads near the top. I run a forum myself, so I know I should never revive dead threads. But it didn't seem dead since it was on the top 6, I decided to post regardless of the date it was made :P

I don't think that really matters, as long as you have something to say, say it...I have seen older threads than this dug up...

I don't think that really matters, as long as you have something to say, say it...I have seen older threads than this dug up...

Whilst I agree with this in essence, I really think a separate case can be made for the Newbie Nursery.

As Sunshine pointed out (on two occasions in this thread) Mary, the member who started it, did so more than a year ago and hasn't been back to DD since that time. I agree with suns.gif that it's a bit pointless dragging the thread up and posting welcomes and invitations to chat after all this time.

There are new members who introduce thenselves here and subsequently do stick around and become part of the community. I think it would be a real pity if their introductions were missed by being buried in a sea of old threads from long-disappeared members who just paid us a flying visit.

To sum up my opinion on reviving long-defunct threads here in Newbie Nursery - thdeadhorse.gif

D :) lly