LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here. Question.

Hi, I'm new here. I've been a DL mainly all my life, and had a question.

I weigh 145lbs

I have a 30 inch waist.

I have 33 inch hips.

I measured my legs and it came out to be 21 inches.

I measured my butt to the front of my package, and it came out to be 37 inches.

I can wear boys size 16 briefs with enough room to spare. And boys size 18 boxers are HUGE on me.

My legs are kinda big and would think if I did have any problems wearing baby diapers, then it woud be that area.

But do any of you think I can wear a size 6/7 baby diaper?

To be honest with you guys, the real reason I ask this question is because I think my DL life is so stressful. I constanly have them on my mind and don't want any part of it. About a month ago when I went christmas shopping I bought some CVS refastable underwear. The diapers with only 2 tapes. (1 each side) and were the best diaper I've ever been in. Anyway, I went through about 4 diapers in about 5 hours. My problem is my DL experiences usually result in a gulity pleasure. I get so stressed that I just have to get rid of them. So I did, and threw them out the window of my car later that night.

But I was thinking about something. When I was in diapers for those 5 hours. I was getting so sick of them by that fifth hour. Having to constanly change in public restrooms while everyone is in there was very stressful. I knew those people could hear my diaper being taped on.

The good news is that I'm laid off. (Trust me, it's a good thing at the moment.) So I was thinking about wearing diapers 24/7 for about 2 weeks. My theroy is that I'll get so sick of them that I'll never want them again. I went out yesterday to fullfill this dream, but every CVS store I went to had the "improved" refastable underwear. These "improved" style has a lot less padding. Almost none at the front. So the reason why I asked about the baby diapers, was because I need something cheap, padding in the front, and absorbent. Which I've heard everywhere that they are.

Sorry about the long post.

Your measurements are about the same size as myself, I'm a little smaller in some of them, I can't wear size 6 or 7 there just to tight to be enjoyable for me.

What I do like is goodnights size XL, but the only problem with them is putting on another pair once you are dressed for the day, you can rip the sides to get them off but you need to take your pants off to put another pair on.

I think your way better off just buying the cheapest adjustable adult breif you can find, I used buy walmart Assurance brand, but since they went away from the plastic covers I have to look someplace else after my supply is gone.

Just buy cheap diapers, and if you want add some sort of a stuffer for extra absorbancy, I used Tena Guards also from walmart, those come in different absorbancy rates so look on the package for the absorbancy you want, more absorbancy is always better in guards.

But put the gurds to the front as much as you can, if you put any weight on them you will squeeze the liquid out and it may cause a leak you don't want.

Good Luck, don't make a big deal out of buying and wearing diapers, there just a different kind of underwear, don't stress yourself out over a little harmless fun, enjoy yourself....B