LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favourite Pants?

Which type do you like most?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rubber Pants (Latex)

• Pastel Colour
    • Other none baby colour (Black, Silver etc)
  2. 2. PVC Pants

• Pink
    • Blue
    • White
    • print
    • Ruffle (Frilly Bum)
    • Snap Sided Pants
  3. 3. Covered Pants (Cloth, PVC Lined)

• Cotton
    • Terry
    • Fleece

Once again the board setup wouldn't let me vote unless I voted in every category :angry2: but this time I just chose 'cotton' in the last one. I prefer that my diaper covers not have any attached covering and if I want anything on top of them I usually pull some ladies nylon briefs over them. That smooths things out and compresses the bulk slightly so that my diapers are less noticable under pants :) I like rubber panties best but they are a lot less durable than plastic so I actually wear them less often except at bedtime where I won't be moving so much. I have several styles of each type and choose whatever my mood or the situation calls for :D I also have some "Salk Sani-pants" which are white PUL like what many mothers use for their babys nowadays, but the waist is too low and I don't like how the bottom half fits me either so I almost never wear them :( Unless I'm going out I wear a cover over my disposables too, and occasionally even then. Most of my diaper covers are by Gary and AC Medical, both high and regular waists, and I have one super-loud pair of plastic ones that I've never seen anything like anywhere else which I found on Ebay. The noise level is unvelievable in those :wub: I've got some Lang's on order from Lifestyles and I will try Comco's someday but it's hard to justify the cost when I've got so many now :lol: I really don't have any faves other than liking rubber better and choosing a white color more often. Without having all the choices I do now my DL just wouldn't be the same :blush:

Bettypooh