LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lifestylesemporium Lang Plastic Pants

Guest dl_aslee

Guest dl_aslee

I just put my order in for a blue large pair shipping via general delivery. Only ones I have seen with forward facing legs like the old baby ones, should be interesting. Only other ones I have tried is from my local pharmacy that are called sanipant, which were ok, but the large was definitely to big, maybe if I wore thick cloth diapers, but as leak protection over disposables they were to loose in the legs and really didn't help. Hoping that these help with leaking better then those. I'm not expecting miracles, but little leaks the cloth leg bands would soak up the pee and then distribute it to my pants.

I just put my order in for a blue large pair shipping via general delivery. Only ones I have seen with forward facing legs like the old baby ones, should be interesting. Only other ones I have tried is from my local pharmacy that are called sanipant, which were ok, but the large was definitely to big, maybe if I wore thick cloth diapers, but as leak protection over disposables they were to loose in the legs and really didn't help. Hoping that these help with leaking better then those. I'm not expecting miracles, but little leaks the cloth leg bands would soak up the pee and then distribute it to my pants.

Wow does Lifestyles still do business. Ive been looking for the Lang plastic pants for some time now. Those pants are great. They're soft and shiny with texture on one side. They crinkle really good too. I have several old pairs back from like 01 ton 03....they are hard and stiff now. Ive emailed Lifestyles a few times ane no response anymore. I also remeber hearing that they were kind of redoing their factory or something like that. So let me know if you got the pants you ordered and then I'll try to replace the old ones I have ..finally! I miss those plastic pants....

MMm... I used to do a lot of business with LSE back in the day because they were local to me. They make good stuff. If they made AIOs and got stuff out quickly, they'd be the only company that I do business with.

Guest dl_aslee

So I don't know if it was her or someone she knew, but she said last week their was a surgery and so she was dealing with it last week. I gave her a call on Wednesday morning and she picked up, letting me know of this fact. Also she said they just started cutting their plastic pants again earlier this month. So they had just started dyeing them also, but she did have my size in blue ready to go. She said they were first doing blue, then would be doing the yellow and pink in a little bit. Apparently they all start out white, so white and blue should be all ready to go. She said she would try to get them out by 5pm via priority mail. I checked the post office for my general delivery today and they were there, since they are in California priority usually is only a day to two days, but most the time anyways pretty much anywhere in the US priority should be a max of 3 days.

I got the large size and they fit nicely, I'm a 38 pants and 40 inch waist, so their sizing is spot on to what they say on their site.

They seem to be pretty thick and soft. They are a bit crinkly, but if you on a pair of close fitting underwear they get quite.

With the front facing leg holes they definitely seem to give more room in the back, also unlike my other ones I got from the medical store they seem like they would protect from leaks back there. In the medical ones the back would come up just as fare as the diaper giving no real leak protection. I let you know if they do help better when I have tried them out with my new abri-wing diapers.

Guest diapered469

Lifestyles Emporium was great back in the day... as a local place to buy. It's good to see they're getting back up. She was always very nice.

If you do not want to wait, Changing Times Diaper Company has some of the white Lang plastic pants in stock. He is also awaiting a new order from Lifestyles Emporium and will be one of the distributors of Peggy's products. They are working together on a new adult prefold diaper which should be available shortly. Visit https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com to see if they have your size in stock.

post-18457-1232814559_thumb.jpg

post-18457-1232814559_thumb.jpg

Guest dl_aslee

Well I found out plastic pants can actually help with leaks of disposible diapers. These saved me from having wet spots on my ass. The Dry 24/7 are just to big and so they just leaked out the back, if I had been wearing my previous ones I still would have had wet spots. It wasn't a huge leak, but big enough that you certainly would have seen it on my butt. So it gave me a chance to change as I felt that I had leaked.

Guest dl_aslee

I know that is what they are suppose to be for, but the sani-pants I got from the medical store didn't do any such thing, if anything they made bigger wet spots.