LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Samples

Diaper666

No free samples to be found there....

Well not actually, you have to pay $5 for the shipping...which I did 2 weeks ago and haven't heard nothing since. Pretty slow on their service.

Well not actually, you have to pay $5 for the shipping...which I did 2 weeks ago and haven't heard nothing since. Pretty slow on their service.

I thought they were pretty fast. I ordered a case on Sunday night. On Monday morning,I recieved a confirmation email and then a UPS tracking email. My diapers should be here tomorrow. And this is from Brooklyn,NY in 5 days.

hmmmmm... I got a confirmation right away that they received my order and that they would email me with the shipping info, but I never got one. They charged my card the fiver though...who knows?? guess I'll just wait it out.

EDIT: I got my sample later Today, never received any follow up email, but they shipped the product, so whatever. They are some pretty thick diapers and lasted me at least 12 hours. The swelled up great too! Rate in the top three diapers I've tried..I highly recommend!

hmmmmm... I got a confirmation right away that they received my order and that they would email me with the shipping info, but I never got one. They charged my card the fiver though...who knows?? guess I'll just wait it out.

Attends does send out samples - but the box will say Attends on it...