LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Almost Got Caught When...

Like many of you, I have people that I don't want knowing that I wear diapers. At this time, I don't want my parents to know.

When I was about 13 or so, my great aunt had just passed away, and we were out of town at her house. Apparently she needed to wear diapers. while my dad was going through some paperwork, I noticed her Depend diapers bag next to her desk and when my dad went to the other side of the house, I couldn't resist. I took one and I was off to the bathroom to put it on. After I put it on, I noticed that he was still at the other side of the house, so I took a few, put them in my book bag and I tried to sneak back out of the house to put my book bag in the car. I was thinking to myself that I never get to wear diapers, but I love to wear them, so this is a score! Just as I made it to the door, my dad came into the room and asked me what I had put in my book bag. I was thinking HOLY SHIT! :o I told him that it was just a book. He insisted that I show him what book it was. I drew a blank and told him not to worry, it was just a small book, and that I didn't think there was a need to get upset about it. He started to get furious. After one more round, he finally gave up and said to me "Dammit! Whatever it was you took from this house, you'd better put it back!!!" Then he left the room again. Thank God. I all of a sudden changed my mind and decided to put the diapers back just in case he decided to take one more shot at looking in my book bag. The one thing is, I at least got to wear the diaper that I had on for the ride home.

That is the closest call I've had to being caught.

What about you guys?

Not with diapers but about 2 years ago I was sucking on my adult sized pacifier when my teenager niece came in to the room. It was dark, lit only by the TV. I quickly dropped it between my leg and chair. She said is that a pacifier, I said no, I told her it was a prescription medicine bottle.

It freaked me out and till this day I don't know what she thinks, nothing else was said since then.

I made my very first diaper purchase.

2 bags of Promise size mediums from Ebay.

Paid for them, box was shipped, but delayed for some reason.

A little more then a month goes by, and I'm leaving for boot camp :o

I forget about them while their for obvious reasons.

When I get out, and talk with my mom on the phone "Where you expecting a package? I think someone sent you the wrong item, they sent you adult diapers". :mellow:

Nuff said. That was the one and only time.

Though my previous roommate one day started talking about Fetishes to me during lunch and started talking about this Diaper fetish thing where people dress as babys and wear diapers, I acted like I knew nothing about it. I wonder if he ever knew.......

ive got caught ONLY once and that was when my roommates mama was staying with us and she wears diapers for her needs and were about the same size and my roommate wasn't home so i took the risk and got one out of her room and put one on i mean the woman was in the other room and shes blind so she didn't know what i was doing but her daughter that comes over to help her every now and then happen to come over and i was in the bathroom with it on and nothing else so i was gonna make a break for it in my room but as soon as i open the door her daughter was taking her into the room i think to change her and i got caught trying to get out needless to say the only punishment was that i had to wear that diaper for the rest of the day since my roommate was spending the night at a friends house from work so they could go strait in that next day for some meeting they had first thing or what ever but she never told any one about this; so other than me having to wear the diaper the rest of the day that was about the extent of my punishment but from that day on when ever i do get samples sent to me say from walmart or HDIS ill say there just some kinda deodorant sample or something with alot of extra padding but thats my story and im sticking to it....

In college, I was wearing discreetly in a mall, opposite end of town where I didn't know anyone. I over wet and the diaper was bursting. I needed to get out of it quick or I would have leaked all over the place. Te restrooms were by the food court which wasn't far away. I headed into that direction and a friend of my parents was working in one of the stores and called my name. She asked what I was doing on that side of town, and engaged in just general chit chat. I tried to maintain eye contact and keep her from making eye contact, hoping the phone would ring or a customer needed her help. I could feel the saturated diaper seeping into my shorts, not a flood but that thing was way over wet. I finally flat out said I needed to find the bathroom, she pointed me in the right direction and I took off. I don't know if she saw anything while I walked away. Don't know if she said anything to my folks or not. Funniest part her daughter had babysat me years before and once joked about putting me diapers, I carried that fantasy around for years after that. If I did get caught I wished it was the daughter, rather than the mom.

Not with diapers but about 2 years ago I was sucking on my adult sized pacifier when my teenager niece came in to the room. It was dark, lit only by the TV. I quickly dropped it between my leg and chair. She said is that a pacifier, I said no, I told her it was a prescription medicine bottle.

It freaked me out and till this day I don't know what she thinks, nothing else was said since then.

Could have just said you take Ecstacy

• 14 years later...

I’ve been caught a few times by my mom when I lived at home cause I wasn’t very good about hiding the diapers I would take from wherever I could get them such as my aunts house cause she had them for my younger cousin or one time we were looking at houses to buy and one of them had some pull ups in one of the closets and I took one from there and got caught later on. I have almost been caught by my gf cause she came home for lunch one day unexpectedly and I had one on and she went to give me a hug before she left for work and felt my crotch area after she gave me a hug and asked me about it luckily I was able to play it off that I just had a hard on from our hug to this day she still doesn’t know I wear diapers.