LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Nowhere

As I said, I am a man of my word. Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Long Goodbyes and Short Hellos

Everything I cared for was packed. I didn't have very many thing, other than the essentials. I sold some of my furniture and my last rent payment was paid in full. I told my boss yesterday that I was quitting and moving to Los Angeles. He was less then thrilled, but he couldn't do anything about it. All that was left was to say goodbye to Maya and Naomi. I didn't have those sort of feelings for Naomi when we dated. I guess we're just friends because I'm happier that way. She felt the same and we left it at that.

I stood in front of her door, waiting for her to answer my knock. My apartment was locked and I had my key in my pocket, all ready to be taken by the landlord. Scuffling noise could be heard on the other side. I told Naomi the other day that I was leaving and going to Los Angeles. She was thrilled about me doing what I was doing, but Maya, shall we say, wasn't too happy about me leaving. She has come to like me. The door opened and Naomi stood, holding Maya's hand. "Well, all ready to go?" She said with a smile.

"Yeah, but I wanted to get in one last goodbye before I left."

"Please don't go." Maya cried as she released her mother's grip and hugged my leg.

"Hey, don't worry. This isn't goodbye forever. I'll come and visit."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay." She stepped back and re-gripped her mother's hand.

"You better keep you promise." Naomi said.

"I'll call you as soon as I get there. You'll have the address and know where exactly I am."

"Alright. I'm glad you're doing this."

"I am too."

"Okay. Well, I'll see you later."

"Same here."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Bye-bye!" Maya shouted from the ground.

"Bye-bye, Maya." I rubbed her head as she laughed the perfect child's laugh. Naomi closed the door and I was ready to leave this place. It's been a long time coming, but it's finally time to bid this place farewell. It was a beautiful place to call home, but not at the time. Maybe in the future, I could call it that, but not now. I had a new home ahead of me.

Again, I hate long drives. They irritate the best of us sometimes. The most calm person in the world would not be able to survive in L.A. traffic. I, after longer then anticipated, finally made it to Stan's loft. It was on the second floor of a five story building. He told me he broke the news to his band that he was leaving to pursue greater projects, which was a downer for them because they were about to release their debut disc. I heard a little of it, and, to be completely honest, it sucks. The most modern, generic screamo punk I have ever heard. Sometimes I wonder what happened to the world we lived it, then I realize the problem: Me. I was letting it get to me, and that was the problem. If I didn't let it get to me, there would be no problem, so I rolled it off my shoulder and looked forward to the future. Standing outside, waiting for me, was Stan. I parked my car and he greeted me upon me exiting with a big grin. "What's up, man?", He said with great excitement. He stood in front of a large, dull looking building.

"Hell yeah. So this is paradise? Nice."

"You should see the inside."

"It's probably more empty then your locker in high school."

"Hey, who needed books?"

"You?"

"I wasn't that bad."

"You took Geometry twice."

"Geometry sucks."

"Touché."

"So, I think we have enough room to accommodate you?"

"You better." He grabbed some of my stuff and we marched up the stairs to his room. We walked down a long hall to the very end and Stan open the door. Upon entering, the vast emptiness was the first thing that caught my attention. "Shit, I was right."

"Shut up. I don't have very many luxuries, but at least I got a toilet and my drums." He pointed to his drum set, all set up in the corner.

"Sweet, got any new rhythms to show?"

"You have no idea, man. When I joined Anti-Static, I learned a whole bunch of different styles."

"Really?"

"Yeah, man."

"You still love punk rock, right?"

"Oh, hell yeah, man. I'd never give that up."

"Catch the new Pennywise?"

"Oh, it was incredible."

"I know you'd like it."

"But, you know, I've really been getting into this band called Strike Anywhere."

"Oh, yeah, I heard about them. They any good."

"Pretty tight band."

"Cool."

"What have you been into?"

"Well, The Offspring, of course."

"Oh, their new disc was bomb."

"Oh yeah, it was. I've also been listening to a lot of A Wilhelm Scream."

"Oh, they are sick."

"I know."

"Hey, I was going to tell you that when I logged on our Myspace to show Jimmy and Steve our stuff, it had like 30 friend request."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. All built up in one year, without any promotion or solicitation."

"That's pretty impressive for a band that never played a gig outside their home town."

"Yeah."

"I haven't been on my Myspace page in two years."

"Really? Damn, that secluded?"

"Hey, I had to sell my laptop."

"Maybe you can get a new one."

"Maybe. We'll have to see how my job hunt goes down here."

"I could pull a few strings and get you a job at Breaking Music, or something like that."

"Thanks."

We spent the next hour unpacking, putting things into place. I had my mattress on the roof of my car, tried down like an escaped convict. I'm surprised it stayed on. We brought that up together and put it in the very corner of the room. Stan had a big, empty place, which concerned me because diapers were a necessity for me. Maybe I could keep it from him and hope my bladder regains control faster the I expected. I had used the toilet once today and the rest was in my diaper. It's getting there, though.

We left his house and headed for Breaking Music to, among other things, get me a new guitar. I haven't played in a long time, so I hoped that it would come back to me with ease. I played almost everyday before I sold them, so I had a feeling it would. We arrived an hour before closing and were greeted by Steve and Jimmy. "Hey, it's the Abomination!" Steve said with glee.

"Hey, we're here to get Brian an axe." Stan pointed out.

"Alright, follow me." I followed Steve to the guitar corner of the store. On the wall, 20 guitars laid still, awaiting to be played. Stan went with Jimmy, following him to the back room and talking about something I couldn't quite make out. My attention was taken and redirected to Steve and his guitar expertise. "Alright, bro, what did you used play?" He ask inquisitively

"I used to play a Squire Strat and a Epiphone SG."

"Ah, dude, you will not find any of those cheap knock off's here. Here we have the real deal. We carry the big names: Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, PRS, even First Act."

"Wow, that’s a good selection."

"And if you can't find the one you like, we do orders."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but we've never had to, but the option is available."

"What kind of amps you carry?"

"Mostly Marshall, Mesa Boogie, and Peavey."

"Peavey? I've always wanted to try that."

"Yeah, it is bomb. Also, we got best strings for any hard rock player."

"Ernie Balls?"

"Yeah, but I use D'addario. They are really good strings."

"Really. I'll give those a try."

"I'll hook you up."

"Alright, let me see what you got as far as guitars."

"Well, try this." He handed me a red guitar is a black outline that faded into the color. It was a pretty body and the fret board was smooth and comfortable, which was one of my pet peeves when it came to guitars. "This is the Ibanez SA260FM. Thin body, flat back, and a wide range of uses. From Punk to Country, this is your guitar, trust me."

"Well, let me get an try it out, man."

"Alright, you said you wanted to try a Peavey, right?"

"Yeah." He walked away and came back, dragging an big amplifier behind him. He lets it rest in front of me and goes to plug it in. Me and my experiences with guitars leaves me well aware of how to set up an amp. I hook it all up and wait for the go ahead from Steve. "Alright, go for it." He shouts from across the room at the nearest outlet. I turned on the amp and waited for it warm up. I took one strum of the guitar and felt the vibration off the amp. The fret board was smooth and the sound was crunchy and distorted. Steve walked over, looking to see if I had made my decision. I played a few bar cords and then switched to soloing. The distortion was amazing, but not as hard as I wanted it to be. "What do you think?" Steve asked.

"It's alright, but I'm not quite sold on the sound."

"What do you want?"

"Something with a little more punch."

"Alright, I think we can handle that." He takes the guitar and walks over to the other corner. He lifts himself up and grasp a solid blue guitar. He carries to me, explaining it along the way. "This is a PRS McCartny II. It's got a solid sound and perfect for heavy rock. As for punk, I don't know. Maybe if you want a harder kind of punk rock, it might be good." I plugged it in and started strumming. My ears absorbed the sounds and began to analyze what it was doing. "Yeah, It's a little too metal." I said as I set it down.

"Yeah, I know. What kind of a sound are you going for?"

"Do you know bands like The Offspring, Lagwagon and A Wilhelm Scream?"

"A mix of those sounds?"

"Yeah."

"I think I got what you need." He walked in the other direction and pulled down a dark grey guitar. He spoke as he handed it to me. "This is an Ibanez RG, model number unknown."

"Whets in it?"

"Stock pick-ups, a floating bridge and I have no idea what kind of strings."

"Alright. Let's see." I plugged it in and strummed a chord. The sounds oscillating were perfect. The fret board was nice and comfortable for my fingers to move up and down on, which made going fast easy. I knew this one was it. "Dude, I am sold. This is perfect." I said with glee.

"I knew you'd like it. I have a sense about these things."

"That, or your just damn lucky all the time."

"Hey, somebody up there likes me."

"How much?"

"Well, the amp with the head will run you about $1000, but I can knock off a $100 if it helps."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's not much, but hey, a little always helps."

"Thanks, what about the guitar?"

"$350."

"Okay, do you guys take checks?"

"Yeah, come on over and we'll ring you up." We walked over to the cash registered and he rung up the selection of stuff I needed to buy. "Alright, all together, we got $1454.62."

"Can I get some D'addario strings?"

"Yeah, sure." He grabs the strings and puts them on the pile. "You need a strap?"

"Oh shit, I forgot about that."

"Don't worry. How do you play?"

"Like right about here." My hands gestured where my guitar sits when I play. He took notice and reached under the counter. He pulled out a strap bundled by a string. On the strap was a weird pattern. "What is that?"

"It's a flying saucer."

"Cool."

"Alright, is that it?"

"For now, yeah"

"Alright, you new total is 1465.61." I filled the check and handed it to him. "You sure this wont bounce?"

"No, I got about $2000 in there." I reassured him.

"Really, that’s all?"

"Yeah, I have another $2500 in a savings account which I keep close by for emergency."

"Man, I wish my sister knew how to save money and organize like you. Course she has kids, so I thinks that's where it goes."

"Yeah."

"Need help with all of this?"

"Nah, Stan can help me." Just as I said that, Stan emerged, grinning and laughing along with Jimmy. "Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you help me with my stuff?"

"Sure." We both carried to amp to his car and stuffed in into the back seat. Jimmy followed, carrying my guitar in his hands. "Thanks, Jimmy."

"No problem, bro."

"See ya, and remember to ask her." Stan shouted as he walked over to his side of the car.

"I will." He shouted back to him as Stan started up the car and pulled away.

"Ask who?" I asked.

"Jimmy has a cousin who plays bass and she might be available to join us."

"So, you are giving up on Adam?"

"Well, he wasn't really committed to this band to begin with. He saw it as a thing to do as he went through high school, and I figured he might be better off working with his dad."

"What else did you guys talk about?"

"Getting you a job. He said he as a buddy that's manager of a Hawthorne music store, and they are looking of new people. He thinks he can pull some strings to get you in there."

"Let's hope."

"So, what are we going to do tomorrow?"

"Let's take over the world."

"Haha."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story is going somewhere. I really hope it goes on for a while.

I am not into modern music but this sounds like a good time will be had by the protagonist.

I can recall no errors in spelling or grammer, but I really wasn't looking

Keep up the good work and I will keep reading

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, not a complete month. Sorry for the wait. I've been busy (School, Chores, World of Warcraft...). I promise to post the next few soon once I write them. I usually write ahead, but I've hit writers block. I know what I want to happen, but I'm having trouble on delivering it.

Oh, and thanks for all the positive remarks.

Chapter 14: When Hell Freezes Over

Stan should be home in an hour. He went to pick up Jimmy's cousin in a town called Victorville, which was about four hours from here, or so I'm told. I decided, before they got here, to try out my new computer. I bought a new laptop because I missed having one. I wanted to check out all my websites, like my Myspace page, or some of my diaper stuff. My email was probably so full, it would freeze the damn computer. I haven't been on a computer in a year.

I entered our loft and looked around to see if the coast was clear. No one was home. I set the laptop down and hurried into the bathroom. I really needed to pee. The door burst open as I ran in and shut it. I pants came off to reveal my adult diaper. I had switched from the plastic ones to this kind, which was like wearing a pull up. It was even more discrete and I was making head way with my re-training. I have been able to feel when I need to go and it's giving me enough time to get to a toilet. All that was needed now was to do it more often so my bladder would get used to it.

I exited the bathroom after a successful try in using the toilet. My diaper, or padded brief as it's called, was dry, so I saw no reason to change it. I opened my new laptop and sat on my mattress as I set it up. It was time consuming. Twenty minutes was gone when it was finally ready for use. I wasted no time in heading straight for the internet explorer icon. The internet was up and running in the place, which was cool. I knew Stan couldn't go without an internet connection. I typed in Diaperbuddies first. I wanted to get all of this out of the way before Stan and Jimmy's cousin arrived. I entered my password and saw two unread messages. Not surprising for an account like this. They were from some friends I made on this site. They were old, too. One was almost a year, with the other only being a few months. I replied to both, apologizing for my absences and responding to their questions.

After that, it was a few other websites. Some diaper-related, some not. My email was filled with almost one hundred unread messages, mostly email notifications from other sites. Finally, I logged onto my Myspace page, which laid dormant for almost two years. I had a pile-up of unread messages, friend request and comment approvals. They were all from old high school friends that I haven't seen in a while. I decided to do some quick edits on my profile. I changed my location to Los Angeles, updated my "About Me" section and took a new picture with Stan camera. I knew people would be interested to see my longer hair and Abraham Lincoln beard, which I thought was cool.

A loud noise broke my concentration while I was typing. I looked up to see Stan opening the door and leading a female into our loft. Her face bore an immediate resemblance to me. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a very skinny body structure. Her face, however, caught my attention. She was the girl in my dream. She was the one who played the upright bass. This was all to strange. She was joining our band as a bass player, and before I met her, she was in my dream with Stan playing upright bass. It was like Deja Vu, but instead with full clarity. "Brian, this is Michelle, Jimmy's cousin." Stan announced.

"Hey, what's up." She said as she extended her arm to greet me.

"Hi." I replied to her as I met her hand. I was trying not to make it seem like I was surprised, but my mind was in shock.

"You must be Brian."

"Yeah. The lead singer."

"I heard your stuff. It sounds cool."

"Thanks. That’s what everyone tells me."

"So, you guys want to jam?" She immediately asked both of us.

"I love this girl. Straight to the point." Stan exclaimed. Michelle laughed, finding his brand of humor rather funny from what it seems. "Brian, can you help me with her stuff?"

"Yeah, sure."

She was all set up. Stan sat behind his drum set, poised to start showing off for Michelle. I set my new guitar up with my amp and did a quick tuning as Michelle did the same. The bass guitar hanging from her shoulder was a popular bass among the Ibanez series. The Ibanez ATK, I believe it‘s called. "Alright, what do you guys want to play?" Stan asked.

"How about some covers?" Michelle suggested.

"What do you know?"

"I know a whole bunch of Offspring and No Use For A Name, a few Bad Religion, and a NoFX song."

"What Offspring do you know?" I asked.

"I know most of their early stuff, most of Americana, and some of the new songs."

"Do you know Gotta Get Away?" Stan asked.

"Yeah."

"Brian, you are oddly reserved. Isn't the Offspring your favorite band?"

"Yes." I responded rather sarcastically.

"They are?" Michelle said with great glee

"Yeah, since I was 8."

"I've been a fan since I was 12."

"Cool."

"Brian loves them. Isn't Gotta Get Away your favorite tune?" Stan pointed out

"Yes. Did you two set this up in the car?"

"No." Stan said innocently.

"Let's just play." Michelle insisted.

"Alright." Stan clicked his sticks and began the opening of the song. Michelle followed easily as I came in, showing off my guitar and vocal skill. As the song ended, it seemed evident that we work together perfectly. We continued playing some more songs, showing her how to play some of ours. She caught on really quick. She was a really good bass player. Way beyond Adam's playing level, which was a feat in itself because Adam was pretty damn good. She even improved some of our songs, adding more to the bass parts then Adam ever did. She was definitely a keeper.

After playing, we went out to eat at the nearby Denny’s. We were hungry and we wanted to get to know her better, or at least I did. I don't know how well Stan got to know her on the way. I was still mesmerized by her striking similarities to the girl in my dream. Maybe that dream was more then a wake-up call.

The waitress came and took orders. She was rather jaded and tired with her hair scraggly and her make-up running a bit. Probably a hard day. She left us to our conversation. "So, Michelle. How long you been playing?" I asked

"Three years." She replied

"Really? Been in any other bands?"

"Well, there was this one band, but we broke up after a year. We were actually kind of good, you know, but we just didn't get along."

"Yeah, we know what you mean."

"So, why did you guys break up for three years?"

"It's a long story."

"We got time."

"Well, Stan and I were really committed to the band, but our old bass player wasn't really all that committed."

"We decided to move to Fresno to get out of our old home town.", Stan took over, "After less then a year of no gigs, he up and left, frustrated with the whole thing."

"We supported ourselves by working part time, and he made the most money out of all us because he didn't go to school, so he worked full time. I had to leave and, by the grace of the lord almighty, got a cheap place in Fresno."

"I went home and stayed for a year, then came to LA."

"Yeah, after about three years, I got a couple degrees under my belt, but I didn't really want to be a English teacher. A friend helped me figure out what I wanted to do with my life. So, I tracked down Stan and got the band back together."

"I was in that band I told you about."

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Pretty much."

"Wow, that was a really boring story." We laughed as the waitress dropped off our food. We continued talking about stuff. "So, you go to school or anything?"

"No, I just graduated. Got a degree in engineering."

"You going to use it?"

"No. I really would rather do music. I've loved music ever since I was little. My dad was a jazz musician and he died of lung cancer when I was six. He left me his saxophone and I started playing. Got into punk music when I was a preteen. Nothing special, just stuff like Good Charlotte and Simple Plan. I grew out of it and really got into Bad Religion for a while. All I wrote was political stuff that was no good. Then I picked up bass guitar. Been stuck ever since."

"Cool. So what are you going to do about practice and shows?"

"I'm moving in with Jimmy. I've been trying to do it for a while, trying to get out of the small town I live in."

"Hmm, cool."

We left the restaurant at around 8:00 and headed back home. Jimmy came by, picked up Michelle and took her back to his place to stay the night. She'll be moving to his place in the next few days. Stan went to sleep early. He was beat from all the driving and the drumming he did. He said that was the fastest he played in a long time. The stuff he did with Anti-Static was nothing compared to what he did with us. He was out and I was left alone with me and my laptop. I checked all my diaper-related accounts first. Everything was like it used to be, just with different names and faces. I forgot how many different profiles I had on different sites. Some sites were long gone and some of the little ones that weren't that popular are now the biggest ones. It was strange how much can change in three years.

I heard footsteps and saw a shadow approach me. "What up, man?" Stan said half dazed. My fingers and eyes stayed on the computer, quickly exiting the site I was on. "I thought you were asleep?"

"Yeah, can't really sleep." He said as he laid back on my mattress across from me.

"Me neither."

"What do you think of Michelle?"

"She's cool."

"Is that all?"

"Why?"

"Because I saw you and the way you stared at her. You like her, don't you?"

"No, I don't."

"Come on, you know it."

"I'm not in the least bit attracted to her in that way."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I was just staring at her because I thought I saw her before."

"Really. That's all?"

"Well, I saw her in a dream."

"What? You saw her in a dream?"

"Yeah, it was this weird dream I had a while ago and she was in it."

"What was the dream about?"

"Us being a band. It was you and me playing together. I had an acoustic guitar and you were playing a snare drum. We were walking in this weird Alice and wonderland setting and we came across her with her upright bass. "

"Wait. You had a dream about her being in our band before you even got the band back together?"

"Yeah."

"That's freaky, man."

"I know."

"I had that happen to me before."

"Really, about a band?"

"No, when you dream about something and it becomes real, like Deja Vu."

"Really?"

"Yeah, It happens to me a lot."

"Hmmm"

"What else did you dream about?"

"We were playing in this dystopian city cover by dark gray clouds that parted when we played."

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah, I don't know what it means too."

"Maybe we'll change the world with our music."

"When hell freezes over."

• 2 weeks later...

Well... Bad news...

My computer with my story is busted. Don't worry, I can rewrite the chapters really easy and I might pump out a new chapter tonight if I feel up to it, but I have two weeks left of school, which means finals, so my attention will be complately diverted. Thank you for your patience and Brian's story of fall and rise will continue.

On a more postive note, I've already gotten into my beginning stages of my next story, which will be completely diaper oriented (with a few other elements mixed in) and will be a fanasty.

-MusicBABY

• 4 weeks later...

Truth be told, this is the best story i've read on DD, your an awesome writter, you have lots of talent, it flows well. nice to read.

Again... thank you for the story. Hope you will keep it going XD

• 2 weeks later...

HA, I did it. I finally made chapter 15. It took me long enough, but by god I did it. Pardon if there are errors. Please, do point that out and I will fix them promtly. 16 will be a pain, but it will be done.

<b>Chapter 15: The Regulators</b>

"Yeah, I still don't get it..."

"It's simple. We are a punk band with an authority-like name which is a meant to inspire people."

"Yeah. But wouldn't the Anti-Regulators make more sense?"

"Never mind, Steve."

I hate being late. I normally try to be punctual, but force beyond control seem to always be in the way, like Steve passing out and forgetting to pick me up at 6:00. I'm not mad, but I hate being late. Steve's eyes were still a little red, but he drove like he was an instructor. I sat in the passenger seat, looking in amazement at his textbook skills behind the wheel. Maybe some people are better when they are high. I wouldn't be familiar with the feeling because drugs were never my thing.

Steve's old station wagon pulled closer to the club and the line of people outside was very visible. Most were there to see a band that has been a around for a while, but we got onto the bill and were the opening act, which was nice. Steve pulled into the alley next to the club, were our trailer lay still, attached to Michelle�s van that she got from her dad. He's letting us have it for a while. Across from the van was the door to the back stage. In front of it, chatting away, were Michelle, Stan and Jimmy and two other unfamiliar figures. Steve stopped and killed the engine, pulling up on the emergency brake after taking out the keys. We exited the car and approached the others. Stan took immediate notice. "About fucking time, we go on in 10 minutes."

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, so I left a cliffhanger and I didn't keep it going. SORRY! My bad. School was overwelming, but I'm done now, which means more chapters coming. I promise to have the next installment posted soon. Thank you for your patiance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And now the epic conclusion to our cliff hanger, but not the story!!!! I have at least three or four more good chapters in me.

Chapter 16: Have A Nice Day

Christ. What could this mean? What is going on right now? Why is she here? Is this destiny, or am I having some sort of disillusion? Am I sick? Is there a god? Is he setting out our fate to be intertwined at predestined dates? Or is this all a dramatic coincidence, having no meaning at all? I’m so frightened, so confused.

She walked away, not looking back once. I stood alone in the aisle, holding onto a CD I was looking at before she asked me if I was alright. I was stunned be her very appearance. Never did I think I would see her in person. She was just as beautiful. I knew it was her. Her face was so recognizable. I could spot it in a crowded room. Now, I stand here, trying to wonder if this is all real. That dream, it’s really starting to scare me. First Michelle, now her. She’s been on my mind since I first saw her when I was 17 years old. Now, I’m 23, out of college, working at a music store as a store clerk and playing guitar in a punk band, and she still is on my mind. Steve told me I should get over her, but I can’t seem to find a way. The fact that I don’t know a single thing about her except for what my fantasy brings makes her all the more desirable. Here she was, Brian, now what are you going to do? What are you going to do?

From behind me, Stan casually walked up and startled me with his hand on my shoulder. “Wo, man. You alright?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Heyo, guess whose back. I finally got a chance to write this crap. God, I feel so awesome. Pardon the errors if there are any. I wanted to get this out as soon as possible. This is a short one, btw. I couldn't think of anything else to add to it that would better fit in a later chapter. 18 will hopefully follow shortly.

Chapter 17: Our Time, Our Chance

“Don’t go, Don’t go, Don’t go.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't finished the next chapter quite yet, but I wanted to inform everyone that I have a blog spot set up where all my diaper related stories are going to be posted. I'm going to continue posting here, but I'm also going to post there as well.

http://insidemymusic.blogspot.com/

The next chapter will be up by next week, I promise.

• 3 weeks later...

So yeah, heres that 18th chapter I promised.

Also, to let you know how this is gonna play out. I've got 2 more chapters coming. The end is nigh for Brian and his story. Don't fret, though, I've already got plans in mind for my next story. I will get started on it soon and post it. It will be heavily diaper oriented as opposed to Going Nowhere's mildly oriented story. But don't think I'm not throwing a twist in there.

But also, here is Chapter 18.

18. The Morning After

The morning was bright, border lining blinding. Every sound doesn’t sound loud, but it feels loud. Michelle slept quietly with her forehead against the window, fogging a small area with her breath. Stan is driving, showing little signs of exhaustion after driving all night. He brakes a little and several empty cans tumble together on the floor board. A mix of silver beer cans and tall, flashy energy drink cans are piled in the passenger seat , as well as being scattered across this cheap van. Behind us, we are pulling a trailer filled with our equipment. We were heading home after doing several shows on the Warped Tour. Last night was our farewell party put together by the other bands that were leaving as well. I was still feeling the affects of that party. I wish I had a diaper right now and I can’t wait to put one on when I get home.

“Ohh…