LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Apology (not Spam)

Dear DD,

I don't know if you all will accept my apology or not. But I am really sorry for what i did. It's been stressing me that no matter how hard I try I can't get rid of my diaper fetish I just wish I could be normal but its hard and I was wrong for lashing out at you all and if you want me to leave I'll understand. Another thing that I've been stressed about is not having a gf especially someone that would understand this and Im just kinda lonely not having someone

Sincerely,

DL247

Takes a lot to apologize, thank you! If being a DL is that stressing to you I would reccomend seeing a therapist who can help you with coping techniques; or just help you accept who you are.

When we are lonely is when we need our friends the most :)

It was clear from your original post that you were going through a lot of 'stuff',

And i hope you are at least coming out the other side of it.

Plus you got the balls to do the right thing and apologise which i for one accept.

May you be well DL247.

Mal.

Diaperlover247,

Trust me your not the only one who has had to go through the feelings you have right now. Your at a very young time in your life where you have to deal with quite a few issues. I know that I also dealt with those type feelings towards diapers, and I'm quite sure a couple of hundred on here have as well.

I noticed you are in the same area as "Dragon" Perhaps you two can get together for lunch or something and become good friends. I know that it isn't a GF. But sounds like to me you could use a "Good Friend" too. What could be better than two dudes hanging out with more than one thing in common from the closet so to speak. Best of luck to you Sir. I hope things start to look up for you.

A tad advise on the woman issue. I have found if you carry yourself with a degree of Pride and Respect about yourself, you will tend to attract alot more women. So buck up, take care of your emotional issues and what not first...the women will be there for later. :)