LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Dispose Of Messy Diapers

Hi folks!

So far I always was too afraid to buy diapers, I just sneaked them from my grandma whenever I got a chance, which, of course, was not very often since I didn't want anybody to know. That's why so far I only knew molicare, which I like, but always wanted to try different diapers. Thanks to your encouraging words in my "I'm new and a bit afraid"-post I went out today and got myself all kinds of different diapers. I still can't really believe I did, but I just walked into some pharmacies and asked for free samples. Best part: they really did give me alot, I now have tena flex, pants, super, euron form, a new supply of different types of molicare :D and a few more I can't remember now. Gosh, how I'm looking forward to trying them all! I never imagined it would be so easy to get hold of diapers, I really should have tried that earlier!

Since I now have quite a supply of diapers that brings me to a question: how can I dispose all those messy diapers without the old lady living in the flat in the basement noticing? Do you just throw them in your trash can?? But then, what about the smell while they are in there? I can't throw them directly into the garbage can outside the house, my neighbour is using that one as well and she's kind of nosy. So, what do you do with them? Help me!

diapergirl marie

Since I now have quite a supply of diapers that brings me to a question: how can I dispose all those messy diapers without the old lady living in the flat in the basement noticing? Do you just throw them in your trash can?? But then, what about the smell while they are in there? I can't throw them directly into the garbage can outside the house, my neighbour is using that one as well and she's kind of nosy. So, what do you do with them? Help me!

diapergirl marie

Put it in a plastic shopping bag and wrap it up well then toss it in the normal trash. If you truly are messing them, I don't know what would be best. Definitely needs to be pretty air tight.

It is illegal to leave fecal matter in a diaper, remove that first. Everything else is fine to throw out, but what I would do is put the Diaper into a black trash bag, it'll conceal it better.

Oh yeah, when I throw them out I usually go at a time that not many people are out yet. Either very late at night, or before early in the morning.

I live with my gf so hiding dirty diapers doesnt really apply to me although I do conceal them in the trash in case of visitors using the rubbish bin and seeing a diaper in there.

What i do is collect a supply of different coloured plastic shopping bags and double or triple bag the diaper, then put in your inside bin and cover with food scraps and other gross rubbish (i.e. put diaper in trash before eating dinner and scrape your plate into bin afterwards) that way people wont notice the diaper and if they suspect and are thinking of looking the 2 day old mac & cheese will stop em!

If you're extra cautious about smell try tipping some aftershave / alcohol into the bin? (or diaper) :D

Me rarelly poop mine :blush: , but wen i do me put em in bout 6-8 supermarket bags and throw a LUSH air freshner in da bag with it.

Try getting a bar of LUSH which is like a chalky red air freshner block where u break bits off, so perfect for hiding in da bag with da used nappy.

Use some common sense and a wee bit of a knowledge of physics here.

First, you want your diaper in something that won't let smell through. Plastic usually works pretty well for this. Double bagging doesn't hurt. Heavy duty plastic garbage bags get the thumbs up.

Next, you wan't something that can't be seen through. Black plastic garbage bags, opaque white ones (double bagged, perhaps, for some), plastic or paper grocery bags also are pretty good.

Combine the two. I'm a bit of an environmentalist, and it always kills me to double bag diapers, or, hell, even be throwing away disposable diapers... but, if you don't want to be found, just use the basic logic.

Something you can't see through + something you can't smell through = something that will leave people unknowing.

I'm just gonna pipe up and ask Sarevor if he could point me to the law on fecal matter? (A URL would be great -- all the US States have some sort of online repository of laws, and there's several repositories of US Code -- I believe Harvard has a pretty good one on their site -- all of these are free to access.) I've never read such a statute, and I would be curious to see it. Is it a state law, local, or federal?

Bottom line: use common sense. If it can't be seen or smelled, it probably won't be found. And if there's someone pawing through your garbage that does figure it out after that, you probably should have larger concerns than if they know someone who used your garbage wears diapers. (You said you have a grandmother -- if accused (and I use this term lightly) you could say that she, or one of her friends visited.)

Actually, that was just something I heard from someone on here. I am not sure if it is the law or not, but it would make sense to make it one.

Also, removing that from the Diaper would make it harder for others to notice what is in the trash.

Anyway, who actually looks in trash bins? The only people I can think of are those that use the same bin, or psychos. Gee, I wonder what is in that garbage container.

Well, I'm clever enough to put the used nappies in dark plastic bags, but that's not the main problem I have. Thanks for the suggestion with the airfrehener tho, sometimes I just can't think of the simplest sollutions!

My main problem: my nosy neighbor. Whenever she puts her stuff in the garbage I know she kinda looks what's already in there. That way she'll notice pretty soon that the amount of garbage I put in doubled, and I'm just afraid she might go and investigate why and what that could be! Once I've thrown away a potted plant because I didn't like it anymore. I put it in a seethrough garbage bag with all the rest of my garbage. She actually went and got it out, now that stupid plant is standing on a windowsill in the staircase! Well, I guess you understand now that my fear is not just coming out of nowhere! And I live in a quiet neighborhood where everybody knows everybody and I really don't want anybody to know my secret, so if my neighbour finds out everybody else will know also.

And I can't pretend the diapers are from my grandma or something like that since I'm living here alone, I moved out a few years ago and my family lives about 400 miles away. See the problem?

Thanks for all your answers so far, and I'm still happy for any more suggestions you might have to help me!

diapergirl marie

Wow, what a nosey (and filthy) neighbor you have there. Pummeling through dirty garbage to find goods for her home, she sounds like George Costanza.

Now that I know more about your situation let me give you some pretty eccentric and crazy ideas you can use to hide this secret from Gladys Kravitz over there.

Ok, one idea is to actually cut this diaper into shreds with a scissor. After you do this you should have mangled up remains, put this in a thick heavy duty black bag, and get another bag for what I am about to say. Now I am going to suggest what someone else mentioned, save up all of your scrap food and when it is time to throw this out dump it into a new plastic bag, and place this into the first (With the destroyed Diaper.) Here is another idea to add to this, pretend you have a Cat in the house and buy Kitty Litter, and pour some of that into the bag with the scraps. If you really want to gross her out put something in there that looks like cat doodie, I dunno, maybe chocolate. She may be so disgusted that she will be forced to halt her treasure expeditions.

Also, Like I said before in an earlier post, be sneaky, do this at a time you think she won't be out and about.

Guest Dill Pickle

Here's what I do:

First, a gallon sized, freezer-weight zip-loc bag holds a used diaper. Pour some drugstore hydrogen peroxide into your diaper (an ounce or two) to keep the smell down before zipping it in the bag. Now you have a package that won't smell for a few days. That can be under some stuff in the garbage, (like in the bottom of the sack with all your stinky kitchen garbage) or not put out until just before pickup, or possibly thrown out somewhere's else...I used to leave the occasional diaper in the apartment complex trash down the streeet when i was young. I've tossed out diapers at gas stations, too.

I'm not sure what to do about your neighbor nosing through the garbage can, tho..except to let some meat get extremely rotten and put it in there, or maybe borrow a little dog poop from a neighbor so she gets the idea that she's not to go through the garbage.

Poor houseplant!

Wow, what a nosey (and filthy) neighbor you have there.

I'd get a new neighbor,

but seriously, I put my diapers into six different plastic shopping bags, one at a time. I put it in one then I spin the diaper around very fast twisting the bag up into a long strand, with the diaper in the bulge at the bottom. I then tie the strand into a knot, put it into the next bag and repeat the process until I've got the diaper sealed airtight into six bags. I then toss it in with my regular garbage, (I only use black garbage bags, so no one can see anything in them anyway), and throw the whole thing out in the dumpster. Now, if I had a neighbor that liked to paw through my garbage I would lay in wait for the culprit with either a small video camera, or digital camera. Then when they were in the process of digging through the garbage I would take pictures, but I'd come out in plain view of them as I was doing it, I don't think they'd want to get caught in the act a second time. Especially if your apartment building has a bulletin board where you could proudly display the pictures you took of old Nosy Nelly up for all to see.

Just a thought.

Ciao,

Vic

I didn't mean to suggest you should say your grandmother or other relative lived with you -- just say they came for a visit. If they buy it once, you think they'd really keep pawing through your garbage -- it becomes a game of social strategy here. You give them a valid reason, and you can call them on the "sick and perverted desire they have to go through their neighbors garbage! What is wrong with you? I think I should call the police? What are you trying to do, find documents to steal my identity? I think I might report this to the landlord!"

Anyway, if you wanted to be really, really, really nasty, you could coat a few of your garbage bags in novacane (if you can get it -- novacane is a local anasthetic that works not only on injection, but also on contact -- great for putting on doorknobs as pranks), or a cream made from an oil from a spicy plant (habanero seed oil, or jalepeno seed oil) -- just make sure you don't get any on your hands or if you do, wash them before you touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or any other sensitive area or open wound.

Ok, that last paragraph was more or less kidding, but if you're a vindictive individual, that would teach someone to go messing around in the garbage real fast. I can't say I'd ever do it, but the knowledge is sure fun to have.

Also, keep in mind the possibility that this person just grabbed the plant out because they saw it -- clear plastic garbage bag. More than once I've grabbed something out of the trash not because I was digging around in it, but rather because I just saw the item there, in plain sight.

Also, I'm not sure where you live, but fire has a great way of destroying things. This would work more or less and better or worse based on how much you use your diapers and in what way.

Toss them, along with the usual garbage from your car (Dunkin Donuts cups, Burger King wrappers, etc.) in one of the bags from the above mentioned establishments, in that establishments garbage.

Anyone noticing will not think you have a dirty diaper in your McDonalds sac, just the remanants of your Big Mac and fries, which you want to throw away. Does not attract attention, very discreet, and even if you are noticed tossing your garbage nobody is going to care that you are throwing your used Happy meal packaging in the McDonalds garbage can. Isn't that where it belongs? "Thank you for not littering!

You can easily take the diapers out of your house to your car in a bag shoved in your purse or a knapsack. :D

Try the scented nappy sacks. You can get them from the baby section in the supermarket near the nappies. Adult nappies fit in them, But I double seal them up and if it is hot weather I wrap the double sacked nappy in newspaper before trashing. The news paper helps to cover the scent. No one will notice the smell.