LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Biggest Fear

So I'm a DL but I rarely get a chance to get diapers and even less to use them. Now, I think I've got one of the most funny fears around, especially in this community. I often have dreams about taking a piss in a urinal or a toilet...and honest to god, it scares the shit out of me cause I always think that I've wet my bed. So, yeah, my biggest fear is wetting the bed, lol, what's yours?

I have no conscious Idea what my biggest fearis right now, it used to be spider, long ago, until I realized I win in most fair fights with a spider. I cannot speak for other countries, but according to some survey done somewhere, the #1 Fear in America is public speaking. with death at #2.

I've mostly gotten over the public speaking thing too, since I've gotten used to giving small speeches and presentations. So I guess the thought that scares me most right now is having my DL side outted to the wrong people.

Whenever I'm at a high altitude with another person and there are no handrails or anything, I fear that they will push me off.

Spiders larger than an inch begin to freak me out. I want to kill them but I can't stand the idea of feeling the mass of their body squished beneath my shoe.

Also I can't handle things staring at me for prolonged periods of time. Especially inanimate things.

heights are my biggest fear every time i fly i always have to have the window seat so i can control it but more than that its mainly snakes hell i work in the trash disposal business so i guess roaches are common site to me while i dont like them i can stand seeing them i hate when they get in my house and on my floor and stuff while roaches are not common in my house or my area for the moment lets keep it that way

My biggest fear is death by drowning; I almost drowned when I was 9. Strange as it seems I love the water, I want to learn how to sail, and I had my first spills on a towed tube a few months ago(I wore a life jacket) :huh: BTW death alone doesn't bug me at all, I've been ready for that experience for years ;) Knowing how many TG's die at the hands of hateful people each year I fear such a fate, but since I'm not transitioned I doubt that it would happen to me. I'm as squeamish as most girls when it comes to creepy things like bugs and snakes and mice, my initial reaction is to scream and run :o A second later the boy side of me chases it down and kills it :blush: Uneccessary fear is something to be faced and even if you can't overcome it at least you can learn to deal with it when you have to :)

Bettypooh

Whenever I'm at a high altitude with another person and there are no handrails or anything, I fear that they will push me off.

Spiders larger than an inch begin to freak me out. I want to kill them but I can't stand the idea of feeling the mass of their body squished beneath my shoe.

Also I can't handle things staring at me for prolonged periods of time. Especially inanimate things.

Yeah I can never beat the office furniture in a staring contest. Stop mocking me!!!