LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stray Bullet Found In Babies Diaper

xcr

Wow. Thats one lucky kid. Looks like the bullet came through the roof of the church. Some nut job firing guns into the air.

That diaper did look plastic backed eh! However from the shot of the bullet lying on the diaper it kinda looked cloth backed too.

There are idiots with firearms. It should be understood that what goes up has to come down.

Im glad the baby is OK. If the authorities ever catch up with the trigger-person, his or her right to own a firearm will be revoked.

I love guns. I own many guns. It really pisses me off when idiots act like this because it puts gun owners in a bad light.

Yikes!

Story

Also if you watch the video, the diaper looks to have a plastic cover. Can anyone confirm this, or am I just seeing things?

• 3 weeks later...

There are idiots with firearms. It should be understood that what goes up has to come down.

Im glad the baby is OK. If the authorities ever catch up with the trigger-person, his or her right to own a firearm will be revoked.

I love guns. I own many guns. It really pisses me off when idiots act like this because it puts gun owners in a bad light.

Not possible.

A bullet falling from the sky will hit terminal velocity and NOT have the force to penetrate a roof of a building. Consider it the equivalent of a falling acorn from above. Besides the bullet wasn't malformed in any way. Bullets are soft and will deform on impact. Not saying it didn't get fired into the air, but it would have had to fall into the babies diaper at the precise moment she was outdoors, and had to have been bending over in some sort of fashion for it to fall perfectly in the crack of her ass. There's also just as good of a chance that she (or someone else) picked up the slug and put it in her diaper. But the media sucks, so..

yes, total BS. the bullet never went through the roof... It would have been mangled up pretty bad and likely would have never even made it through the roof anyways!