LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back Again, But I Need Some Advise

I just started wearing again after an extended purge phase that I thought wouldn't end. For some reason, I thought that I needed to stop, but I can't deny my feelings inside and after about 8 months, I came around. I have been a DL since I was about 6 or 7, and I don't think that I will EVER be able to stop, no matter what, not that I want to anymore.

Anyways...

I think that my purge phase was brought on because my wife and I separated about 8 months ago, and sometimes I think that it might be hard to find a woman that understands, or even a woman that is a DL like me. I don't even remember how I told my ex-wife that I am a DL. Call me insecure, but basically what I am afraid of is that I am going to have massive amounts of trouble finding a DL like me, or even just someone that understands and is supportive. I am not desperate, but I have a "fresh start" I guess, so I would like to lead off with the correct footing.

What do you guys think? Any input will be helpful.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear of the marital problems, when you say separated are you headed for a divorce for sure? Or has that already happened?

I can assure you that while your fears are warranted, that you just have to pick yourself back up and move along with what you know.

It's best to just be you, don't try to hide from yourself. The people you will meet will be more likely to be interested in you for you and as such you will more than likely attract the right partner with such a open relationship. I know it's not much advice, but I have been with quite a few relationships that involved mostly me wanting to be babied only. I know as a DL it's not the same, but Just think of it this way. If I can get a almost complete stranger to want to diaper me and treat me like a baby. How hard can it really be to find one of them that might be compatible with the rest of your life?

Can't be too hard as I did it, ask my wife....Hang in there dude, and welcome back.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

While I did tell my wife pretty early on, we had already established a pretty strong bond and agreed that things like that wouldn't affect our love for each other. So don't worry about it. Be yourself. Find an amazing woman who loves you for you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you, then tell her. If she really loves you, then it shouldn't make any difference. And don't focus on finding a female DL, cause they seem to be few and far between. Maybe the woman you marry will be so open to it that she will become one.

I too am going through a separation/divorce right now and I will agree with you full heartedly on the feelings. As far as finding someone who will be into you for who you are all I can say is to be yourself from day 1. Be up front and open and you'll find not only will they be interested and ask questions they may also find themselves attracted to you.

Hang tough, it sucks. For me it feels like my soul is being ripped out of my body. Surround yourselves with good people and better women!

~Brian

I agree with eveyones advice, you need to just be yourself If a girl really loves you she will accept you for who you are! And there are lots of people out there today having trouble finding the right one, lots of loneliness, its a diff world today, its not just because of our lifestyles that we have so much trouble in this area. So hold your chin up, keep your spirits up, and may your diapers be wet! You will find someone :) Mommy Sara

Since being DL is such an ingrained part of you, the only thing you really can do is just be yourself, and be open about it from day one. Sure, there may be more rejections up front, but it's more rewarding in the long run.

Guest dllightning

Since being DL is such an ingrained part of you, the only thing you really can do is just be yourself, and be open about it from day one. Sure, there may be more rejections up front, but it's more rewarding in the long run.

/agreed

I wish I told my wife when we were dating, but I was on a purge cycle that lasted 3 years of no diapers. I thought the desire was gone, but alas- it came back. I care not to go through another cycle like that. The mental energy and blocking seems so unnatural. Now I have been telling her about this in bits and pieces. You can look up my thread on "Planning to tell my wife" if you want. Soon, and very soon I am dropping the I like diapers bomb- but I have to get over this one issue in our life first. Hopefully within the month!

Love covers a multitude - Its the most powerful thing we have. unconditional love will see through to the true you. Not just this silly infantilism fetish. The fetish is not what makes you. This fetish is not YOU. It is an expression of you and a product of past experiences. If infantilism was all we had and known, I don't think any of us married folk on this forum would still be married.

Peace Out and ENJOY being.

Being You.