LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey N J ! Where Do You Buy Your Diapers?

What category best describes you?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What category best describes you? (check all that apply)

• I am a Diaper Lover (male or female)
    • I am an Adult Baby (male or female)
    • I am an AB/DL (some of each but it varies)
    • I am a Little (Boy or Girl)
    • I am Incontinent
    • I am a "Mommy"
    • I am a "Daddy"
    • I am a "Switch" (D/s Switch Role Player)
    • "I am The Walrus!" (Yep you're a "Furry")
    • I am a "Diapered Slave" (male or female)
    • I am a "Diapered Dominant" (male or female)
    • I am Curious/ Unsure
    • None of the above applies
  2. 2. How often (with what frequency) do you wear diapers?

• I have worn my entire life
    • 24/7/365
    • 24/7 (It comes and goes)
    • 24 Hours (it comes and goes)
    • Overnights
    • Weekends
    • On and off, about 3 to 5 times per week
    • About twice per week
    • About once per week
    • Less than once per week, more than three times per month
    • Once per month
    • I don't wear them
  3. 3. For what purposes do you wear a diaper (indicate all)

• Bowel incontinence
    • Heavy Bladder incontinence
    • Light to Moderate bladder incontinence
    • I wet for pleasure/ enjoyment/ exhhilaration
    • I poop for pleasure/ enjoyment/ exhilaration
    • I wet for shame/ humiliation/ submission
    • I poop for shame/ humilation/ submission
    • I wet for relief/ comfort/ practicality
    • I poop for relief/ comfort/ practicality
    • I never wet
    • I never poop
    • I wear but do not use my diaper
    • Feminine hygiene
    • Hygiene in general

• 3 weeks later...

OMG OMG OMG

HomeCare America

Somerset Village Shopping Center

900 Easton Avenue, Suite 22

Somerset, NJ 08873

732-993-1010

Finally I found it, Looked high and low twice, now my wife drives by and happens to notice the store sign high about the other placards in the Somerset shoping center where the IHOP is located. Of All Places! I mean, we had a Munch in that IHOP in November, PArms was there (now he's in living in NC) and in that same damn place was this store I'd been searching for all the while, hiding in the back of the parking lot! Well I'll be a three-striped hornytoad!

OK, forget K-Mart and Depends. This place is DA' BOMB! They have the nicest, unassuming, incontinence/diaper user friendly staff you'd ever believe. They don't make fun of you, even if you are blushing like I sorta did. My wife and I walked in there, we were greeted by an attentive saleslady who quickly took us to a HUGE Display area with a stock of diapers that would literally make you pee yourself with joy! I mean, talk about a Diaper Closet! They have Breezies (cloth backed) for stealth diapering and Dignity Plus for that old fashioned plastic-backed Diaper experience. One step about Depends, about on a Par with Attends 10 (with two refastenable tapes not three). Cost: $8.95 for a 12 pack of thick diaper fun. Mucho better than weeing a Depends, even with a Boost in it! And easy access from Route 287 (Easton Ave - Exit 10, East) and within a few miles of Rutgers University. Great place for a college baby/ DL to purchase neccessities to support a healthy lifestyle habit!

The medium is so much larger and roomier and thicker than Depends, even though it does not have inner leg cuffs, just like an Attends it absorbs alot of weewee. It definitely makes this jaded DL feel babyish. Its an "in-between diaper" better than a Depends Max, not quite in the same league with Molicare Supers or Abena X-Plus or Secure x-Plus incontinence briefs. I can't begin to compare this with Bambino's but NO Store carries Bambinos anyway. And in NJ you'd be very hard pressed to find the others above either - have to go online for these. They had pullups but I didn't even look at these when she asked me "Do you want pullups or do you want diapers?" "Do you want paper backed or do you want traditional plastic backed diapers?" You can bet I opted for the plastic backed without hesitation. I even told here a friend recommended this place. (Somewhere on this thread I think - look up.)

They also have Incontinence Pants (Pullup or snap-us) which cost less than Fetish style plastic or rubber panties. But GOD, for 14.95 I bought a really nice white plastic (plasticised polyester fabric) panty that can be machine washed. The sales lady calls them "Plastic Pants, just like the kind babies use." "You can use them over cloth or disposable diapers!"

She made me feel right at home and not at all embarrased to be buying diapering supplies for myself. I was made so comfortable with her that I told her: "I am so impressed I will be coming back for my diapers and plastic pants!" They don't ask you anything personal - it doesn't even figure into the transaction. It felt as if I was talking with my dear auntie asking here to help me with my diapers as if she's always know me and that its not something I need to be ashamed of. Now I don't know about you but one of my serious goals is to become Completely Dependent on my diapers by Personal Choice, with absolutely No Shame. This place is getting more business from me. Screw Wal-Mart! You can walk in here diapered (under your pants) and you'd blend in with the clientele. FUN

If anyone wants someone to accompany them there the first time I'd surely consider taking you there. I'm wearing a slightly wet Dignity Plus Diaper and White Plastic Pants to bed now and I'm and snug as a bug in a rug. Thanks go out to Little_baby_wet_n_squishy for suggestion this place! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

listen up ya'llz fa reelz like word ya'll want some real quality diaps? Yas gotta go online.

okay honestly I really dont talk like that hehehe

xp medical. has great prices for abenas. I bought cases of M3s and M4s for a good price.

of course you know where to go for bambinos.

secure personal care .com = secures...

i dont do store brand. because I dont buy by the bag. It makes more sense to buy by the case.

i've been giving serious thought to cloth. Downsides are kind of ugly though....laundry YUK! lol

I am shopping for some awesome plastic pants though. I like the look. like savage gardens "she's got the look" yeah I just went there.

so.....yeah.

• 9 months later...