LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Heart Diapers

Blue Sphere: What browser are you using - it appears fine in Firefox for me...thanks for the feedback though :-)

DiaperBigBoy: Yes you may...under the search box there is a "Subscribe" Feature. Just click that and you can subscribe by email if you would like too ;-)

Thanks for your feedback I appreciate it a lot :-)

I like the content. Very honest...comfortable. Seems like a step in the right direction to honestly portreying diapers in a postive fashion with the hopes of gaining wider acceptance. Its very refreshing to see a site (or blog) that isn't all about horny diaper guys wanting to know how to poop themselves better for sexual gratification.

• 1 month later...

I updated my blog design and added a new photo for those that keep up with it...I know, I know I need to stick with a blog design - I just am a perfectionist and I keep switching it to different designs because I like it clean looking. Feel free to leave comments :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just letting people know that I added a live chatroom to my blog that I will be in ever so often but its also a place where others can live chat with each other. Many people requested it so - added :-)