LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confusing Diapering Method

I've read it over and over, up, down, backwards, and tried it several times, but for the life of me, I can't make a bit of sense of this person's diapering method. Not even the pictures are of much help :( Obviously he put a lot of work into writing it, so I don't feel brave enough to email him, asking him to dumb it down just for me LOL.

I've even scoured his forums, but nobody makes any reference to that particular article, so apparently it's just understood by everyone and no clarification is required :rolleyes:

http://www.incontinentsupport.org/chap9a.php

I could just cheat and use velcro diaper covers, but I want to learn how to use his method. And please, don't mention other methods. I'm asking about this method.

It seems like a lot of work to me.

I have been pinning on flat rectangular diapers for most of my life.

If you need more absrobancy, add another folded diaper to the center.

I don't like taking forever to change. This is sooooo time consuming.

I've read it over and over, up, down, backwards, and tried it several times, but for the life of me, I can't make a bit of sense of this person's diapering method. Not even the pictures are of much help :( Obviously he put a lot of work into writing it, so I don't feel brave enough to email him, asking him to dumb it down just for me LOL.

I've even scoured his forums, but nobody makes any reference to that particular article, so apparently it's just understood by everyone and no clarification is required :rolleyes:

http://www.incontinentsupport.org/chap9a.php

I could just cheat and use velcro diaper covers, but I want to learn how to use his method. And please, don't mention other methods. I'm asking about this method.

I read that whole thing (The Primer) with great interest several times. Loads of good information that saved me a lot of embarrassment and time when it comes to cheap disposables. It is all very strongly geared to towards cloth and makes the message of "you will ultimately go to cloth so you might as well start there". I haven't quite come to that conclusion yet, but I did figure out how he is doing his diaper folds. It sure seems like a lot of work to end up with a "baloon butt" diaper fit. There is no way I could do regular changes in the office restroom like that- it's just not practical.

The way I understand it, you have two full diapers, and then inserts stacked on top of that. The inner full diaper gets folded in first (front over back) then the outer diaper comes next, done in the same manner. Then two sets of pins take care of top and bottom on each side. Then you have to bunch up that huge wad of cloth between your legs so that you can walk. Then the plastic pants go over that.