LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emi And Amy

This is my first of many stories. I’m so excited! I’m going to dedicate this one to my little sister. I never would have been able to make such amazing scenes without her help. It was our role play that was translated into this magnificent story however for our privacy; I changed our names and tweaked the scenarios a bit. She knows who she is and I won’t mention her name since she doesn’t want me to. These stories are not going to be in a sequential order since when we first made them they had very little sequential order. This one is especially unsequential and I’ll call it the pilot story of the series. I’m going to make it as a full chapter in the series (If I continue it). If you want for me to continue writing these stories, I’m going to need three yeses in the comments. If I don’t get three or no one comments, I will keep these to myself and they will never see the light of day! Just to set it up, this story is about two sisters Emi and Amy. Emi is a 19 year old girl who likes to age play as a three year old but is also exploring a bit of her dommie side. She is very protective of her little sister and cares very, very, very much for her. Amy is her 18 year old little sister who is submissive and enjoys the humiliation of being treated as a 2 year old by her older sister. She also cares very deeply for her sister and sometimes loves her as more than just a sister. Both are very open about their relationship and live alone with each other. They inherited a lot of money from their deceased parents which Emi uses to take care of Amy and to make various things for Amy to use as they age play with each other. Currently, Emi has built a large nursery complete with a closet full of sissy baby clothes, a changing table stocked with tons of puffy diapers, a small cabinet full of different drugs and sex toys, a giant crib built for two adult sized babies, an adult sized play pen, and a kitchen where Emi makes food for Amy. This story starts in the living room of Emi and Amy’s house. Before you begin, a warning. This story will contain a bit of dominance not meant for the faint of heart. And heeeerrrre we go!

--------------------

Two girls sit in a very flowery decorated room. The room is very large with two sofas formed into an L and a rather large television in the opposing corner. In between the two sofas is a small table with a small lamp, two coasters holding two cans of soda, and a remote. The walls are painted a duller shade of yellow. Next to the television is a large sliding glass door with a view outside. It’s very dark out and heavy rain is splattering on the glass; the perfect weather to fall asleep. On the couch closer to the glass door sits Emi; a tall, lanky girl with bright, green eyes and long, straight black hair with curls at the ends. She’s wearing a rather long, lavender sundress and no shoes. She sits reading a book next to the lamp. On the other couch lies Amy; a shorter girl than Emi but just as lanky with blue eyes and long, blonde hair in a ponytail. She’s wearing a white blouse with a blue tie and a short, blue skirt with white socks. She watches the TV but seems to be falling asleep.

Emi looks over to her sister “What’s wrong sis?” “I’m bored. There’s nothing on the TV and it’s so ugly out,” says Amy. “Why don’t we do something Emi?” “Ok. What do you wanna do,” says Emi, peering over her book. “I don’t know,” says Amy “I’m just bored.” She stares over to her sister “Come on Emi! Let’s do something! Anything!” Seeming interested, Emi puts down her book and looks over to her sister laying on the couch “Any thing you say?” “Sure!” pipes Amy “Anything but this.” Emi smiles and stands up. “Here, I got an idea.” She walks over to her sister and picks her up, carrying her out of the room. She starts walking towards a long hall with a single white door at the end. With a half smile, Amy looks up into her sister’s bright green eyes “What are you thinking?” “Just wait” says Emi smiling “It’s a surprise. Trust me you’ll love it.”

As they near the door, it seems to be half open and Emi pushes the door in and places her sister down on the ground. They stand in the nursery Emi built months ago for the sisters to regress and play in together. The white and pink wallpaper and single window with pink blinds makes the room feel as if it were for a two year old baby girl. In confusion, Amy stares around the room in confusion. “The nursery? What are you thinking of doing Emi?” She keeps looking around as Emi picks her up and places her on the changing table. She steps away from Amy’s lying body and approaches the cabinet next to the window. She closes and locks the window shut and opens up the cabinet pulling out a white onesie and a baby bottle full of a clear liquid. “We’re going to have a little fun tonight, sis,” says Emi stepping away from her sister and moving towards the fridge and pouring some milk into the bottle and mixing it. “What are you going to do with that onesie, Emi?” says Amy in fright “I’m not a baby. I don’t need one of those.” Walking towards the changing table holding the onesie and the bottle, Emi puts both down and opens a drawer taking out a puffy while diaper and holding it out in front of Amy’s body. “You are tonight, Amy. And I have a little surprise tonight” Emi stands over Amy’s body holding a small, pink box in her other hand. “I have some big plans for us using this.” In terror, Amy starts backing up toward the top of the table. “What is that, Emi? Whatever it is, I don’t need it. I’m really not a baby!” “Oh this little thing doesn’t care one bit,” said Emi with a wicked grin. “And guess what sis. I’m really needy tonight” “What do you mean?” whimpers Amy, “What is it?” “Don’t worry about it” says Emi reassuringly. “Now you have a choice tonight. Either I can give you a bare bottom spanking with this. Or I can put you in a diaper with this. Pick your poison.”

“I said I’m not a baby!” screamed Amy as she ran for the door. “Too bad I locked the door when you weren’t looking. And you saw me lock the window in front of you,” said Emi, mockingly. “What the hell?!” said Amy as she kept tugging at the handle. “Ahh your defiance is so cute Amy” says Emi. In one fluid movement, she grabs the bottle of milk and moves over to her sister pulling at the door. Emi grabbed her sister’s hand and spun her around, bringing Amy closer to Emi’s body and pinning her in place with her free arm. With her other, she shoves the baby bottle into Amy’s mouth. “Drink it or you’ll suffocate,” she says. In an act to save herself, Amy tries to spit out the nipple. Catching this, Emi moves up the hand pinning her sister closer to her face and pinches her sister’s nose shut. “Now you will drink this or suffocate! As soon as you chug it down I will let go of your nose.” In fear for her life, Amy gives in and starts drinking the milk. “Good girl!” cries Emi, “Chug it all down for me.” As she finishes drinking the milk, Amy notices a wicked grin start to spread along Emi’s face as she starts to feel her whole body get more and more numb. She finishes and Emi removes the bottle from her mouth. “Now that you’re done,” starts Emi “there’s something I need to let you know. I put a powerful muscle relaxant into that bottle. You won’t be able to force your way out of much for the next couple of minutes. Hell, you won’t be able to walk!” To Amy’s horror, her sister was right. She could barely move any of her limbs! Emi then carried her now limp sister to the changing table.

“Now” begins Emi as she undresses her little sister “I gave you a choice earlier as to if you wanted the spanking or the diaper. Since you threw that choice in my face, I’m going to choose for you. And guess what I choose.” She says as she finishes undressing Amy. She pulls out a pair of white diapers and Amy whimpers. “That’s right” says Emi “Diapers! This time to make sure you don’t defy me again; I’m adding a second diaper to make it twice as puffy!” Amy wiggles her body as she tries to sit up but the relaxant is too strong. “No….please Emi….don’t do this to me.” Emi places the two diapers under Amy’s limp body and goes back to her cabinet. She comes back holding two rubber sacks holding some sort of liquid. “Do you know what this is?” Emi asks. Amy shakes her head no and starts to whimper again. “This, Amy,” says Emi “is a very powerful enema. It takes effect in 30 minutes and will completely wipe your colon clean. Guess who’s going to try it out for me.”

Amy tries to back away but the relaxant is too strong. “No!” she whimpers “please Emi! Don’t!” “Too bad!” cackles Emi. “Here it comes!” In one swift moment, Emi grabs her sister’s legs, lifts them in the air, and puts the tip of the rubber sack into Amy’s bumhole, squirting all the liquid out of the sack. She then takes the sack and throws it in the trash. “And that’s not all, says Emi, excited. “Lets see what’s in my little mystery box shall we?” As she opens the little pink box, Amy starts to whimper again as a hot stream of tears pours out of her eyes. Emi pulls out the contents of the box and holds them in front of her sister’s face. In Emi’s hand, she holds a small, pink, pill shaped vibrator and a wireless remote. “Since you say you want to act like a big girl,” starts Emi “let me get you some big girl toys.” “No” yelps Amy “No please! You can’t do this to me Emi!” “I will do as I very well please Amy!” yells Emi as she places the vibrator into her sister’s privates “and its wireless too. I can control it from anywhere in the room. Let this be an incentive to you to behave like a proper baby girl.” Emi finishes diapering Amy and puts her into the special onesie that see got out earlier. Emi zips it up in the back and locks it into place. “That’s to make sure you can’t get out of your diapers.”

Emi takes the key and stands within view of her sister. “Now Amy” says Emi, “You have one main goal tonight; and that goal is to get your key to unlock yourself from that onesie. Now I’m going to show you where I’m hiding it just to be a tease.” With that, Emi be gins to strip and gets completely naked in front of her little sister. “Do you know where I’m going to put your key Amy?” Amy starts to whimper and move around but is still affected by the relaxant. “No” Amy whispers “Emi, no.” Emi then spreads her legs and puts the key under the entrance to her clittie. “That’s right Amy. Your key is hidden here!” With a slow pass of her fingers, Emi inserts the small key into herself and starts to blush. “Ohhhh!” she moans “Oh my! So warm! And I won’t stop there! I want to make it fun for me too!” After taking a deep breath, Emi moves over to the cabinet and pulls out another onesie and another two pairs of diapers as Amy whimpers still on the table. “Oh yes! I will be diapering and locking myself in as well! And because I want to add to the thrill…” Emi stops as she grabs the other sack that she did not use “I will put an enema into myself! Oooh now we’ll both be wet and stinky babies; only you want out, I want to be kept in!” “But what will you do with that key?!” yells Amy in terror “Where will you hide that one?” Emi then finishes putting in the enema and diapering herself. “That my dear Amy,” she says “Is where things get spicy.” Emi then puts on the onesie and locks it in the back, continuing on, “I’m going to hide the key somewhere. I won’t tell you where, you have to work for that privilege.” She then sticks the key in the front pocket of her onesie and continues. “Your goal tonight is to not only to free yourself with your key but also to get the key to unlock my onesie to dig in my diaper for your key. I suggest you do it quickly too, I put the same enema in me that I put in you so in thirty minutes my diaper will be very, very messy. I'm sure you don't want to be digging through that do you? Oh and by the way,” Emi continues, “don’t forget about the vibrator in you. Every time you misbehave, I'll press this button and it will start to vibrate, hard. As a side effect, the speed of the vibration will speed up the time before the enema goes off and you mess yourself. It’s also programmed to start vibrating if you decide to wet yourself so I suggest you refrain from that too.”

With a final whine, Amy feels the relaxant start to wear off and stubbles off the table in an effort to make a dash for the door. Emi allows her to get close but then presses the button screaming “Bad baby! Stay right were you are!” Amy stubbles onto the wall for support moaning in both pleasure and humiliation. “Oh my,” she moans, “Oh lord.” Emi releases the button and walks over to Amy’s huddled body on the wall holding a bib and bonnet. “You have a choice sis,” Emi says sweetly, “Either you willingly eat din din with this bib and bonnet on or do I have to use the vibrator to put you into submission as I put you in these. Choose.” In a desperate attempt, Amy tries to reach for the key in Emi’s onesie. “No no” coos Emi “This is a warning, I won’t give you another. Try that again and you’ll get the vibrator. Now what is your choice?” Deciding to not be tortured, Amy submits to Emi and meekly says “I’ll take the bibbie.”

“Good choice” says Emi as she fastens the bib around Amy’s neck and rolls her hair into the bonnet. Emi then picks up her sister and places her into a high chair in the back of the room next to the kitchen. Emi straps Amy in and places the tray in front of her. Emi then turns away and starts to prepare something for her sister to eat. Amy sits there; silently waiting for her sister to comeback with whatever it is that her sister is preparing for her. Emi then turns back around and says “I made you something special! Every baby’s favorite: applesauce and a bottle!” Amy then gives Emi a look of foreboding as she brought over the bottle of water and set it down in front of her. “Don’t worry,” Emi smiles “I promise that the water has nothing in it. Drink up. You must be thirsty by now.” To much her surprise, Emi was right. Amy was intensely thirsty and started drinking from the nipple. After a few seconds, she put down the bottle and Emi scooped out a spoonful of applesauce from a jar coming closer to Amy’s lips. “Eat up Amy,” she says sweetly. Keeping her lips pursed, Amy shakes her head no. Emi sighs as she gets the remote for the vibrator “are you sure you don’t want to open up for me?” Staring at the remote, Amy opened her mouth as Emi shoveled the spoon in as Amy closed her lips and swallowed the applesauce. “Good girl!” praised Emi, “Just a few more spoonfuls.” After finishing half the jar of applesauce, Emi handed Amy the bottle of water. “Here” she cooed, “drink up to wash it all down.” Amy intently sucked on the nipple for the cold water to clear her throat as she felt her stomach start to cramp. Emi then started stepping back, well out of arms reach from her sister. “Now Amy” she started, “I didn’t lie when I said that the water was not spiked with anything, but….” Amy now had the scariest feeling in the world. “I can see that the enema is about to take effect and that you have but one or two minutes left before you mess yourself. I slipped you a diuretic into your applesauce.” She said with a wicked smile “And you know what the vibrator does when you wet yourself and what the vibrator will set off, especially when you’re sooooo close to your limit.”

“What?!” yelped Amy. “Emi n---!” At that moment, Amy felt a slow trickle of water start to spread between her legs and into the diaper, giving a warm feeling to her crotch. At the next second, she felt the vibrator start up and the loud splat of her messing herself in the diaper. Amy just sat there, glassy eyed as she let all her pain be released into her diaper and started to cry in total humiliation. Seeming to be somewhat satisfied, Emi went to the crib and picked up a pink pacifier, walked back to her sister in her high chair and popped it in her sister’s gapping, crying mouth; giving her a tight hug. “There there Amy,” cooed Emi “stop crying. You’re not done yet. You still have to get out of that onesie to change that messy diaper of yours.” With that, Amy stopped crying and intently sucked on the pacifier for comfort as Emi picked her up and placed her sitting on the floor with a squelch from the messy diaper still taped to Amy’s body.

“You’re almost there, baby” encouraged Emi, “you’re so close. The next thing you have to do is get the key which I put in the crib on the other side of the room. All you have to do is get over there, get the key, come back here, unlock and unzip my onesie, take off my diaper and find your key. But there are some conditions. You can’t walk to the crib, you have to crawl. If at any point you get up on two feet, I will hit the vibrator and drag you back here to start all over again. Do you understand, Amy?” With an instantaneous suck of her pacifier, Amy nodded yes and turned around getting ready to crawl to the crib; her stinky diaper high in the air as she got in position to crawl as fast as possible. “Oh and as a side note, Amy.” Started Emi, “It’s been 27 and a half minutes since I put in my enema. You have two minutes before I explode in my diaper too.”

In a frantic waddle, Amy crawled as quickly as possible towards the crib on the other side of the room. She felt disgusting as she felt her own excrement rubbed up against her back side and the large amount of cloth between her legs didn’t help her situation either. All the while, Emi stood on the wall for support, clutching her stomach and moaning in pain. “Oooooohhh!” she moaned “Oohhh Amy! You better hurry! I can feel it peeking out of me!” Moving in a faster pace, Amy climbed onto the crib, and started searching for the key to unlock her sister’s onesie and get her freedom. After a few seconds, Amy snatches up the key from under one of the pillows and stubbles out of the crib as she notices her sister huddled on the floor on the other side of the room, holding her stomach. She crawled over as quickly as possible and began unlocking and unzipping her Emi’s onesie. Just as Amy got the white onesie down around her sister’s ankles, a loud, wet splattering noise filled the back of Emi’s diaper. “Uh oh” cried Emi childishly, “I made a stinky.”

In defeat, Amy fell to the floor and started sobbing. “Why?” cried Amy “Why Emi?” Still on the floor and panting, Emi flipped over onto her back and opened her legs. “Whew.” she started, “Ok. You didn’t make it Amy and you still have to get your key from inside me. As a punishment, you have to change me out of this diaper, and put me in a new one. As you change me, you are free to get your key but you must finish and put me back into the onesie without locking it. Again, if at anytime you stop, I will turn on the vibrator and I’m sure you still don’t want that do you?” Wanting to get out of her messy diaper as quickly as possible, Amy started untaping Emi’s diaper and wiping her down.

After wiping Emi down, Amy threw away the messy diaper and wipes and placed another clean one under her sister’s body. Prepping herself, Amy slowly started moving her hand towards her sister’s clittie and inserts her index and middle finger into Emi. As Amy probed around, inside her sister’s privates, Emi blushed wildly. “Oooooohhhh!!” she moaned “Oooohh yes!! Keep going Amy!! Oooohh you’re so so so close!” After a couple of minutes of searching and moaning, Amy finally felt something metallic and pulled her fingers out, holding a small, silver key soaked in body fluids. Amy clutched her key on the floor next to her and finished putting her sister into the onesie she had on before but making sure not to lock the zipper into place. Amy then collapsed on the floor next to her out of exhaustion; not caring that she still had on her embarrassing, messy diaper.

With her needs fulfilled, Emi stood up and picked up her sister with a different look on her face. As she carried Amy to the changing table, Emi looked down to her sister with a kind, motherly smile and gave her a kiss on the cheeks; putting a pacifier in her sister’s mouth. Amy barely opened her eyes and just smiled behind the pacifier as Emi placed Amy on the changing table and unlocked the onesie. Amy noticed her sister changing her and meekly said “Thank you Emi but I’m not a baby. I don’t need you to change me.” “Shut up.” Said Emi as she started changing Amy’s diaper, “let me do this for you. Plus, I still have to give you a reward.” After Emi had wiped her sister’s bottom clean with a large supply of baby wipes and applying a liberal amount of baby powder, she removed the vibrator, finished diapering Amy, walked over to her head, and started stroking her hair. With her other hand, Emi unzipped her onesie and exposed her throbbing breasts and bent over her sister, insuring that one of her nipples rested just over Amy’s mouth.

“Give it a suck, Amy.” She said, “You know that you want a bit of your sister’s milk.” Amy just shook her head no and opened her mouth to speak but at that second, Emi inserted her nipple into her sister’s mouth. It shocked Amy at first but just let herself be a slave to her own regression and started sucking on the nipple. Emi stood there, smiling as her sister sucked the milk out of her plump breast. As Amy laid on her back, sucking on her sister’s nipple, she closed her eyes and let the warm, sweet milk wash through her mouth and down her throat. After a few minutes of rhythmic sucking, Amy started feeling full and stopped, signaling her sister to lift herself up and clothe herself. After zipping back up her onesie, Emi popped a pacifier back into Amy’s mouth and put her back into the white onesie but making sure to not lock it in the back as she did before. Amy then started to doze off as Emi carried her over to the crib and placed her down before crawling in and raising the bar behind her. Emi popped another pacifier into her mouth and pulled a pink, cotton sheet over the both of them. Amy started falling asleep but not before tapping her sister’s pacifier with her own. “Good night, Emi,” said Amy, “I love you.” Emi smiled and hugged her sister. “Good night, Amy,” she said “I love you , too. Try to get some sleep.” With that, both of the sisters fell asleep in each other’s arms.

-----------------

There! I finished. What do you think? Was it good? I hope it was. Please tell me, I need the feedback to get my skill level up. And to my little sister, if you’re reading this; I love you very much. I only did this because I felt that what we have is so amazing, I had to share it with the rest of the world. I’m sorry if you didn’t want me to do this. Thanks for reading

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

That is an awesome story!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES CONTINUE THIS STORY!

It was a bit short but if its just a chapter in a larger story then it was great

Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it. And Sophie, you're right she is lucky but I'm also very lucky to have her. I love her so very much. I just can't think about myself without her nowadays.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Dear Alice. You asked me to read and criticise your writing, so here goes….

1. Comma placement. Two adjectives placed together do not need to be separated by a comma. Like ‘short blue skirt,’ not ‘short, blue skirt.’ Similarly, when someone has finished speaking a line of dialogue, there should be a comma before the inverted commas.

For instance; “Come here” she said. This should be written, “Come here,” she said.

Similarly in conversation, when you ask or tell someone to do something, there is usually a comma after the command but before the name. e.g. “Take this Emi” she said, should be written, “Take this, Emi,” she said.

If you read aloud what you’ve written, you’ll find that wherever you pause to take a breath, that’s where the comma should go.

2. Paragraph - length. A smarter baby than me wrote that when you read a story, it’s like climbing a long staircase. Paragraph breaks are like landings on said staircase - they give the reader a chance to take a breath and re-orient themselves. If your paragraphs get too long, your reader will tire quickly and give up reading your story.

Paragraph - breaks. When writing conversation, each character’s response should start on a fresh line.

3. Use of past or present tense? When you are telling a story to someone (verbally) it’s fairly normal to use the past tense; e.g. “I did this, and then she did that…” not “I do this and then she does that…” This is because you are talking about something that has already happened. Try not to mix tenses - you change from present tense to past tense and then back again several times, which is poor English grammar. Similarly when writing stories, I think you are better off using the past tense almost all the time, except in conversation. That is my opinion - there are those who would disagree (but if you pick up any novel on the best-seller list, almost all of them are written in the past tense - except for dialogue.)

4. Character descriptions. While I know you described your characters in the opening paragraphs, you can still use minor descriptive detail throughout your story, as a way of breaking up the action. Otherwise your story becomes merely a description of what happened - like a long list of ’she did, then he did, then she did…’ but lacking in flavour. You wrote; Emi looks over to her sister “What’s wrong sis?” Instead I would write, Emi looked over to her sister, her big green eyes wide. “What’s wrong, sis?” Or; Emi tossed back her long black hair back and looked at her sister, and asked, “What’s wrong, sis?”

Including minor descriptive details as you are writing allows your readers to keep the images in their heads that you have written for your characters, rather than your reader having to ask mid-story - “Which one was Emi? Was she the blonde or the brunette? With green eyes or blue?” Get it?

One minor point - most ingested chemicals take at least twenty to forty-five minutes to take effect n the human body. You can’t take something and minutes later, it affects you. Drugs don’t work that fast unless they are inhaled or injected.

You’ve done really well for your first effort, especially seeing that English is not your first language. I hope these comments help. Please don't let me discourage you. Keep writing and posting, and you’ll improve.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia ;)

Thank you. I will continue growning and hearing from both Jennie and Abrera that it would be easier to read in past tense, I will change the tense. Writing in present tense is technically what I'm used to from writhing scripts, not stories, but I will change it up for the sake of the reader. And I will also start spliting the paragraphs more that way, it'll seem easier to read. This was exactly what I needed, some constructive criticism. And Jennie was right, English wasn't my first language, Spanish was. But I started learning to speak English around three while I was speaking Spanish at about two and a half. I find it funny because I started learning a thrid language. I feel acomplished with my life. Good news folks, I'm going to freakin continue! But that doesn't mean you stop commenting me! It makes me happy then I hear someone else's opinion about my work. Actually, I want to ask a question. Should I keep this purely AB or should I branch out to some girl on girl action? I have some ideas that are starting to pump out and some are kind of girl on girl orientated.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Cool. Then I'm going to let loose! Look forward to my next posting. I'm not sure when that'll happen between college starting next week and work, but I'll try to make it happen by the end of next week.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I love giving twists in my stories......I'm like the AB version of M. Night Shyamalon then; or as I like to call him, M. Night Shamalamadingdong........good lord I have horrible jokes.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I love giving twists in my stories......I'm like the AB version of M. Night Shyamalon

That's not true. Your twists don't suck. They actually make the plot better unlike certain movies... *cough cough* The Villiage, Lady In The Water, The Happening *cough cough*

-Sophie

***EDIT***

Now he's supposed to be making a live action movie for Avatar?! I swear if he ruins that movie I will be pissed. That was an amazing show and he has a terrible track record with movies recently.

I agree with Abrera. Write what you want to or feel the need to. You will find some people might not like it, but most of us will enjoy your story regardless of what you write about. You can always warn the reader at the beginning of the story about things they may not like to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Sorry I've been taking so long to post a new chapter but I've been in the mood to game lately so I've been playing alot of Left 4 Dead and Gears of War 2 online. Plus, I've had alot on my plate with school and the such. This message has a dual purpose. One is to bump this up (so that I don't have to dig through the board to find this) and to let everyone know that I haven't given the story up. Just bear with me. The life of a 19-year-old can be very streeful at times.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Wow! Great story Alice! As you grow in your writing abilities some of the grammar will become second nature. I have no criticism of your story and enjoyed the dialogue you had with Jenny from Australia, and Abrera. Please, continue.

Hello all! I said that I was going to post as soon as possible and here we go. Remember, even though these are stories, they are not in any real sequential order unless I say that the story is “to be continued…” or of the sort. I will reference other scenarios from time to time though to see how well you remember. As a second note to remind my reader, this story has plenty of dominance not meant for the faint of heart. And heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeee we go……again. As an editorial note, Pocky is a Japanese snack food that is basically a long pretzel stick that is dipped in a flavored yogurt. The two most popular flavors are chocolate and strawberry but there are also other flavors such as banana, pineapple, vanilla, and even green tea flavor (its actually not bad…….don’t give me that look! Don’t knock it till you try it). You can find it at pretty much any neighborhood oriental market and its really cheep (about 99 cents USD for a small box of strawberry. And yes, that is my favorite flavor). Just thought that I should add that in.

-------------------

It was 9:30 at night and Emi laid on her bed reading a magazine and playing with her black locks of hair while eating strawberry flavored pocky out of a small box. As she laid on her bed facing the ceiling, Amy floated into the room and sat on the bed next to her sister, grabbing one of the snacks out of the box and popping it into her mouth.

Emi glanced up from her magazine at her sister’s golden blonde head and turned back to her magazine. “Hey, Amy. What’s up? Bored again?” said Emi. Amy laid back next to her sister, on her stomach “You got it. Do you think we can do something special tonight?”

Emi closed her magazine and looked into her sister’s eyes. ‘Sure,” she said “What do you have in mind?” “I don’t know,” started Amy “The usual I guess. You baby me and get a kick out of it?” Emi got up and picked up her sister off the bed and carried Amy in her arms. “Where are we going?” said Amy, “The nursery?” “Of course,” said Emi, smiling into her sister’s big blue eyes. “But we’re going to change it up a bit tonight.”

The door opened and Emi locked it behind her, setting Amy down in the process. “Change it up?” said Amy, “What do you mean change it up?” “I mean take off your clothes, get on the table and let me handle the rest,” retorted Emi, keeping her arms crossed.

Deciding to be a bit of a tease, Amy decided to rebel a bit. “But I don’t need a diaper,” Amy said shyly. “I’m a big girl.” Emi smiled a wicked grin and toyed with Amy’s bangs “When did I say that you were going to be put in diapers? I just said to drop your skivvies and get on the table.”

Amy looked confused but did as she was told and took off all her clothes. As Amy took off her clothes, Emi took a trip to her cabinet of toys. She grabbed a special chastity belt with a strap that came up the bum crack, a large butt plug, and an oh so familiar pink box.

Emi placed her supplies next to the changing table as Amy turned around and saw the supplies. “What…what are those Emi?” Said Amy, afraid of what was coming.

“Get on the table and spread your legs open,” said Emi, sternly. “Or do you prefer to get a spanking and then I put this stuff on you?” “No ma’am!” Cried Amy as she got on the table and spread her legs. Emi grabbed the pink box and waved it in of Amy’s face, “Remember this?”

Amy started feeling uncomfortable and sighed. “Yeah,” she said. “I remember that vibrator.” “Good,” said Emi, almost wickedly. “Then I don’t have to explain to you what your punishment for not following the rules tonight is.” “But,” Started Amy, staring into her sister’s green eyes. “What rules are you talking about?” Emi simply started stroking Amy’s privates with her forefinger while inserting in the vibrator in between her strokes and Amy’s moaning of ecstasy.

“You’ll see,” Emi started. “Now how does that feel, Amy?” “Mmm,” moaned Amy, her eyelids closed from the ecstasy. “Real……really good…..” At that moment, Emi pulled her hand away from her sister’s privates and pulled Amy’s legs into the air, grabbing the butt plug in the process and attacking her sister’s exposed bumhole. As Emi circled the butt plug around the rim of her sister’s Bum, Amy’s wails of pleasure filled the room.

“Emi!” She screamed, “Emi, no! Please…oh…please…” “Ha ha ha!” Laughed Emi wickedly, “open up and say ‘ahhhh’!” Before Amy could retort, Emi plunged the plug into her sister’s rectum and slipped on the chastity belt amid Amy’s slowly subsiding moans. After straping the device in and tightening it into place, Emi picked her sister up and started clothing Amy in one of her plain looking sundresses. Emi stood back to admire her work while Amy simply looked confused and uncomfortable as she had not one but both of her pleasure entrances under heavy fire at the moment.

“W-w-whats going on Emi?” asked Amy, puzzled, “why am I wearing this?” Emi walked up in front of Amy’s face and starts stroking her chin provocatively and smiling. “Those toys are to make sure you behave tonight,” started Emi. “Follow my rules or I will turn on the vibrator on full power. You will most likely fall over on the spot and be paralyzed for a few minutes in both pain and ecstasy. Got it?” Amy simply nodded yes and looked completely puzzled.

“Good,” said Emi slickly as she took off all her clothes and started feeling herself up fingering her nipples with her left hand and her privates with her right. “Like what you see, Amy?” “Oh yes,” said Amy. “But….why did you take off your clothes?” Emi hops onto the changing table and looks as helpless as possible; her big green eyes staring into her sister’s sparkling blue eyes. “Tonight,” Emi started, “it’s your job to take care of this body. I'm sick of being the older sister so often, sometimes I like to act like the younger one. Now, tonight, your job is to baby me like I baby you.”

Looking three shades of red brighter, Amy started moving towards her big sister lying on the changing table, looking like a big two-year-old. As Amy opened a drawer to get a diaper for her sister, Emi started giggling and wiggling in place. “Swister,” she said in a childishly high pitched voice. “Don’t forget my poopie medicine. Huwwy, pwease!” “Hold your horses, missy,” Said Amy, amazed by how motherly she sounded. In a few movements, Amy was able to find both the box of suppositories and the thickest diaper that she could find, lifting her sister’s legs and placing the diaper under her in the process.

Amy lifted Emi’s legs in the air and started inserting the suppository into her sister’s bum slowly as Emi moaned with pleasure. “How does that feel, sister?” asked Amy. This was a new experience for her, and she was enjoying being the dominant one for a bit. “Reawwy good,” moaned Emi as the last little bit of the suppository was pushed into her rectum. After Amy finished inserting the suppository, she finished taping up the diaper and stared into her sister’s now glowing face. Emi seemed rather content and started waving her hands in the air yelling, “Cwothes, cwothes!”

Amy was starting to test her power over her now infantile sister and decided to try something out. “Keep it down,” she said in a stern tone, “or I will give you a butt plug and not let you release that suppository.” Seemingly defeated, Emi looked into her sister’s face and whispered a low “Sowwy”. Amy simply looked surprised at how much power Emi was letting Amy have over her. “Now,” started Amy, as she moved towards the closet, some what slow because of her restrictive underwear. “What do you want to wear, Emi?” “petties and a fwuffy dwess, pwease,” said Emi, smiling.

“What color?” asked Amy as she shuffled through the closet of clothes. “Umm, purpwe pwease,” answered Emi. Amy found the frilliest purple dress she could find and placed it to the side with the frothy white petticoats next to it. She then floated back to her sister lying on the table and sat her up, trying to get her off the table. “Come on,” she said. “Get up so that I can put the dress on you.” As Emi tried to get off the table and stand up, the thickness of the diaper made her fall onto her heavily diapered bottom. “Wahhh!!!” wailed Emi “Wahhhh!!!” “Awe, poor little baby,” said Amy as she picked her sister off the floor and got her to her feet. “Now put your hands up in the air for me.” “Otay,” sniveled Emi as she dried her tears and put her hands in the air, “Tanks swister.”

“Don’t mention it,” said Amy as she grabbed the dress and started dressing her sister. When Amy was finished, she placed the petticoats under in front of her sister and said, “Step in.” Emi stepped into the frothy white petticoats and looked into her sister’s now stern face, “Make me pwetty.” Amy pulled the petticoats up and fixed them into place, smoothing the dress and standing back to admire her work. “There,” she said. “All finished.”

“Let me see,” cried Emi as she started moving towards the mirror. “Show me! Show me!” Amy just placed her hand on Emi’s shoulder and pushed her back onto the floor. “Not before I do your hair, Emi” she said. Looking like she was about to argue, Emi’s face cheered up and she smiled. “Otay,” said Emi with a smile on her face. Amy moved back to the closet and got a pair of purple ribbons and frilly socks. With relative ease, Amy fixed Emi’s long black hair into two fluffy pigtails and fixed the socks on her sister’s feet. “Now,” said Amy. “You’re all done. Lets see what you look like in the mirror.” “Yay!” cheered Emi as she got up, rather slow because of the thickness of the diaper and the froth of the petties. The both stood in front of the mirror as Emi twirled in place, admiring her sister’s handy work. “I wook so pwetty!” Blushed Emi. “But,” she said somewhat sad. “I’m missing something….”

Amy just looked confused and stared at her sister in the mirror and said, “Whats that, baby?” “You shouwd know!” cried Emi as she spun around to look at her sister’s puzzled face. “You're the one taking care of me!” Amy started to feel a little anxious and looks over to her sister. “You look fine to me...” said Amy. “Wrong answer,” said Emi.

Right then, Emi reverted back to her old self and glared into her sister’s puzzled face, clutching the small vibrator control in her hand. “That’s strike one,” chuckled Emi in her normal voice as she pressed the button on the remote. Being surprised by the sudden change of events, Amy had no warning as the vibrator still inside her sprang to life and she fell to the floor, moaning in pleasure and pain. “Wha….what the hell…?” said Amy, clutching herself, trying to remove the vibrator but was unable to due to the chastity belt. “What do you think was wrong?” asked Emi, menacingly watching her sister squirm on the ground.

“I…” moaned Amy trying to stand up, but the force of the vibrator was rendering her legs useless. “I don’t know……Plea…please stop.” “Thats one strike.” Said Emi with an evil grin, her green eyes wide with pleasure. “Tonight’s game is like baseball; three strikes, you're out! When you're out, we will switch places and I won’t make it easy on you!” At this, Amy looked even more defeated than Emi looked that night. Emi lead her into a false sense of security, and just when she was starting to enjoy herself. “Now, the answer is a pacifier clipped to the front of my dress. Let’s try this again.” With that, Emi let go of the button and seemed to have reverted back to her babyish self. “What am I missing, big sister?” she asked.

To be continued……

-----------------

Yes folks I left it at a cliffhanger. Ha ha ha! *Evil laugh* What will happen next time? Will Amy do everything right? Will Emi come through on her threats if Amy does fail? What will happen to our two sisters? Tune in next time for an all new Emi and Amy…….ok now I sound like the ending announcer for digimon……whatever. Anyway, I hope you guys liked it. I know it’s not as long as the pilot but I’ve had a lot to do recently and I haven’t had the chance to type as much as when I was typing the pilot. Plus, I decided that leaving in a cliffhanger would make people want even more. I’m so messed up sometimes. Thanks for reading and shoot me a comment on here please. I need the feedback. Later and may the winds be in your favor.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

To babygirl: Don't worry, we all started somewhere. I just started not too long ago in your shoes. Elcome and thatnks for the comment.

Kohai:Sorry, you'll have to wait like everyone else. I think I'll have the next chaper done soon....I hope.

Mike: No worries. I plan to continue on for a good while.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Alice your story is far better than many on this forum. I enjoy it, it's easy to read and understand. One thing I would change in your future post is the plot. There realy isn't anything happening but the sister "playing" with each other. If you want to make the story more engaging add some conflic that threatens one of the character. If you continue writing about them just playing the story will get repetitve and people will lose intrest.

well thats all I have to say. Hope you continue writing.

Alice your story is far better than many on this forum. I enjoy it, it's easy to read and understand. One thing I would change in your future post is the plot. There realy isn't anything happening but the sister "playing" with each other. If you want to make the story more engaging add some conflic that threatens one of the character. If you continue writing about them just playing the story will get repetitve and people will lose intrest.

well thats all I have to say. Hope you continue writing.

Thanks for your comment. I thought about it a bit and decided that I would take that into consideration. I've already got some ideas floating around but I think I'll finish with this part first. Just wait a bit and I'll start something up.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice