LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Update Real Age Automatically

I noticed I have to update my REAL Age manually in my profile settings, but I do have my actual date of birth in my profile. Is there a way that the REAL Age could tie to the Date of Birth to update the age as the time comes?

I asked a similar question a few months ago, and there was a good discussion about it. Basically, it boils down to a software issue, with the software having no capacity to implement such a feature. This seems weird to me because it would essentially involve one automated check on the user database per day (I'm assuming username information is actually stored in a database as it might not be, and that there is such an automated capacity to run queries on the database, which could potentially also not be true), and an update on certain user accounts (those with birthdays) on that day. As you wrote, Knuxie Fawks, the system already knows when our birthdays are because we gave it that information when we registered, so it would definitely seem like a trivial task to update that information on an automated basis, but sometimes, what can seem trivial in the world of software is often not.