LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Lil' Mischief- 01

Sorry- this is in HTML. Copy/Pasta from my PDA- don't have time to edit right now.

Chapter 1

My name's Zack. I'm technically 13 years old- just in Jr. High- but by my size you'd probably think I'm 6. Yeah, I'm a small guy, but I'm actually quite popular. I'm a bit of a trouble-maker at my school- a typical class clown. The guys get a big kick outta me, and every girl would kill for me. Students love me, but the old hags sure don't.

By 'old hags' I mean teachers, administrators, and the principal. Yeah. I get in trouble a lot. I get the same lecture every time, each time listening attentively with that cocky smirk that beamed back at them, "You're not the boss of me." In reality, they weren't- it was up to them to report to my mom, who also has no power over me. She has to watch two younger sisters who are well behaved- but what can I say? I'm a small guy, and I gotta be big to be accepted here.

My mom doesn't understand. She's too stupid to get anything. What, she thinks she can understand a GUY? Dad's kinda cool, but he works in an office, so I never see him. All I have is the guys at school- but she can't understand that.

My thoughts were broken by the dialtone ringing. My mom picked up, and said, "Hello?" The principal handed me the phone, and not caring, I was very casual. "Yo, mom. How's it hanging?" "Son, I am your mother! Don't talk to me like that!" she responded. I love getting her all riled up like that. "So, you doing anything later tonight?" I replied with a sarcastic tone, winking at the principal, grinning at her scowl. The "discipline" system can be quite amusing- I continued to act like an idiot, when suddenly the Principal banged at her door. The students were watching me, and cheering me on. I smirked. "But yeah," I said, casually. "I was told to let ya know I have to stay after school tomorrow and pass notes to my buddies for a few hours. Y'know, detention." I hung up on her, smirking like usual.

So a little more about my family. As I said, I've got two little sisters- Anja and Jamie. Anja is in kindergarten, and Jamie's second grade. Despite being in the sixth grade, I'm actually about the same size. Then there's my mom, who I love to give a hard time, and my dad who's always working. He's an accountant- which I guess is kinda cool- but I wish I knew what that means. Yeah, I don't even understand what my dad's trade is. I've heard that it means he helps other companies get started, which is overall why I find it cool. All I see is him walking in, kissing mom, and go to bed, though. Old man's like a slave...

I came in to the usual scene. Anja was creating a tower out of wooden blocks- not structured right, but she didn't want me to give her a hand. Jamie is the one she's with- but heck, why'd I want to hang out with my little sisters anyway? Little girls and old ladies- don't think I'd ever understand em. Girls my age- I don't understand them, but they're a lot of fun. There's this one with a nice smile...I think she likes me- she at least laughs a lot at my jokes.

My mom was in the kitchen washing dishes. I snuck up behind her and jumped on her back. "Rawr!" I yelled. She was startled- nearly broke a dish- but replied sternly, "Zack, you really need to act your own age." "Aw, come on, mom," I replied. "Wrestle with me!" She sighed. "I'm a bit busy here, honey," she replied. "Though we'll have to talk a bit at dinner." "We talk all the time," I mumbled.

I knew what this meant. "We" meant me, mom, and dad, discussing that my actions are going to harm my future. Why should I listen to these guys? What do THEY know? How could they understand what I'm feeling? My dad, sure- if he was around more. My mom? She's a girl! She doesn't know a THING about the way guys act. Having heard this a thousand times, I mumbled a "whatever," and just walked up to my room.

I love my room. I hate cleaning it, but here...ah, you gotta love it. I flopped my backpack on the floor and sat down on my bed. I slipped out my personal journal and looked through some of my drawings. As I flipped the pages, I looked at each of them. Each one some random doodle- you'd think it was drawn by a four-year old- but each held a piece of a world all my own. I would spend hours staring at these drawings, remembering what the picture represented, the amazing story behind the random streaks of crayon. Hugging the journnal, I felt like a geek. It's nice to have this secret world of mine, I thought, as I pulled it tight to my chest. My world, where I have true friends, where everything is magical and wonderful...

I would live in this world for hours at a time- usually two or three hours a day. The world itself was a journal- and each shape I drew represented a magical place. Some are filled with adventures of tyranical kings we fight, others may be filled with beautiful women, and still others just had me and a few friends. The friends are a bit different from me- the ones that are the same are my clones- but we still get along. As much as I'd like to share it, I tend to be afraid to- fearing laughter and ridicule from my friends at school, and I doubt my family would understand. They'd tell me I should be past this by now, like they always do, and I hear that enough.

I dropped the thoughts and turned to the page that contained the Evil Snake King. (My names are always vague) At this point in my story, me and my friend Jerry have been captured and are held hostage. My other friends are attempting to save us, but have half a dozen guards on their back. They are trying to get to the Cell Door and open it; then Jerry can help us fight. Jerry has amazing speed ability and can read the enemy's mind- making him a great fighter in hand-to-hand combat- which is why they locked him up. But now, we shall slay the king!

The story continued for hours until it was time to eat. (I always know by the sound of plates clinking downstairs) I put the book away and pretended to be busy with homework. It's never worked before, but it's worth a shot. Anja came in anyway and told me I HAVE to come down- so I sighed and did so. Entering back in "whatever" mode, I walked down the stairs. I knew exactly what was going to be said, same old lecture. Then Dad would finish his work, blah blah blah.

That always bugged me- he came home early to tell me to straighten up, then do work. I don't even KNOW the guy- just some person who pays for this house and clothes and food. Grown-ups are so stupid, but I must be, too, according to my Report Cards. Apparently, I'm also a horrible son- like I care. I hate him, and I'll bet it's mutual, but saying so is wrong. I have to honour my father, but f--- that! He's not even my real father! Just some dude who pays for my existance. And I'm just some asset on his bank statement, so I gotta work hard at school so I can work hard at work!

I decided to play along as usual, since everyone wants me to, and promise to straighten up. I've memorized the entire lecture at this point- 8 questions, they SOUND different each time, but they're the exact same questions each time. I say 'yes' for the first two, 'no' for the next three, and 'yes' for the last three. I don't even listen anymore- I already know all the answers. It's like a program- input and output. In fact, I just now realized I've answered the first three questions without thinking. What retards!

Suddenly, I realized the question being asked. "Do you want to be poor?" Obviously, I was supposed to answer "no." There is no wrong answer- only dangerous ones. So I said the safe one, no. But really, yes- I don't care if I'm poor- or on the streets. Workin' til I die? I'd rather be a failure than be like my dad. I....don't.....CARE. As long as I have a CHOICE, I don't care. Your words bore me to tears.

So, like always, Dad opened his briefcase to do his work, so I went up to my room. On the way up, I stopped, and took a quick glance at him, peeking around the corner. This stranger says he loves me? I thought, enraged. I suddenly remembered when I was little, I looked over his shoulder and saw him using a General Journal. I didn't understand the numbers, but he was copying them down. He wouldn't tell me, but mom explained that he was Accounting- and she told me a lot before Jamie was born. Money never made sense, but the ideas helped me understand addition as well as subtraction- faster than most kids.

Tears filled my eyes. You never taught me anything, I thought. You're just the Worker. Mom told me stories on what a wonderful man he was, and how his job is a sacrifice. The cheerful, happy guy she described didn't match what I saw then, so I asked her, "Do you miss him?" She didn't understand, and I got confused. Back in the present, I became angry again. Why'd you MARRY her so you lose your life?! I thought angrily. I ran upstairs, trying to contain myself while clutching my pillow. I both hated him and loved him, like I split in twain- tears of rage and confusion leaked out, and I...I don't know what happened then. I...just lost it. In an instant, glass was broken, my room was an even bigger mess, and I was holding my journal, two pages ripped out. I looked at the door, my mother standing there, petrified and confused.

I suddenly became deathly quiet. "What happened?" my mother asked me. I simply stared at her and shook my head- I hoped she could tell me. "Anja's afraid to sleep now-" my mother began, when one of the sheets landed by her feet. She picked it up, puzzled. She didn't know about that picture- it was a house, but the picture itself made no sense to her. I was abstract with it- the house was the same color as the ground because it was part of the same thing. It made sense to me, and me alone. That was the purpose- for ME to see it.

"Zack?" she asked quietly. "When did you-?" I simply exploded at this point. "You don't even remember?! That was made when Jamie was born! It represented our family! It-" suddenly I stopped. I didn't remember that. I remembered being bored, drawing some random shape, and wondering what it meant. So I asked her, and she told me that she still loves me despite Jamie being around. Why'd she say that? I recall thinking. That has nothing to do with the picture. She looked at me, every bit as confused as I was. "Leave me alone," I said, and turned around. I heard the door shut quietly and she left. I cried myself to sleep, half-wishing she'd come back, yet glad she was gone.

Ok, Chapter 2: (Also viewable Here)

Oh, yeah...uh, sorry about the strange ending- it was just an interesting idea I heard once; but to be frank, I find it to be fairly believable.

Chapter 2

By the time I woke up and went to school the next day, I had forgetten all about the incident last night. However, everyone was acting very strange. The Old Hags smiled at me, they were more polite, and they did not yell when I acted out- in fact, they personally intervened. My classmates would laugh at this, calling me 'teacher's pet'.

When I finally got home, I was greeted by my mom. "Hi, honey," she said. "How was school?" This is very unusual, I thought, and tried to ignore her, walking into the kitchen. She smiled and repeated, "How was school?" I stopped, looked at her for a second, and mumbled, "Okay." She seemed to see my confusion, and said, "I....talked with your teachers about what happened last night." I panicked. "E-E-E-Even the book?" I stuttered, and mom shook her head. "No, that's between the two of us." Then she whispered, "I fixed it for you, by the way." Something was very wrong here- to add to my suspicion, my mom pushed me gently into my room.

I slowly walked in there, whimpering. Is this some sort of sick form of punishment? I thought. "Zack, you need to calm down," my mother whispered softly. "You don't have to be afraid of me...lie down, and try to relax." I lied down, still breathing heavily, so my mom walked over to me and gave me a big hug. It felt strange- wonderful, yet frightening. I was used to running around on my own- so I tried to break free. The hug was like a lock, though- so after a while, I stopped, knowing I couldn't break out of it. She held on firmly, yet gently, and it felt warm...not warm like my blanket, but...another kind of warm. It felt good, and I fell asleep in her arms.

I woke up hours later in my bed, groggy. It was late in the afternoon- and I felt cold. Especially my legs- I had only my boxers on, which felt somewhat strange. I thought I'd go and find mom for another hug- then I pushed away the thought. I don't need a hug from my mom- I outgrew that long ago. I glanced at my journal, and by force of habit, I picked it up. As I opened it, I saw tape where the ripped pages were- which hurt me in a way I could not describe. Those two pages were very important to me, because that's where my imaginary friends were. I could not understand why it was those two pages that were torn out.

In fact, those friends of mine, despite being in my imagination, seemed dead. Like the tape failed to patch the book together- and those pages were not really a part of the book. My friends lost their home, and their location was torn out- the world was all dark and gloomy now, only evil remaining. The magic had left it, and a bitter taste entered my mouth. I tried to swallow it, but instead it came out as tears- a river of tears. I felt ashamed, desperate, and alone. I put the book aside- it no longer mattered to me. It was gone- the security and warmth the pictures held was shattered, shattered by my own choice. Mom came in and saw me crying.

"There, there, now," she said, picking me up. This was completely ubsurd- she tucked her hand underneathe my boxers and felt my diaper. Wait a second- DIAPER?! I realized, freaking out. I suddenly woke up becaming angry, and I squirmed. "You can't do this to me!" I shouted. "Let me go!" My mom sounded hurt, and said, "Zack, I know I wasn't a good mother these first few years, so...let me start over. Give me another chance."

I exploded again. "You ruined my life! Everyone laughs at me now- you treat me like a child!" I suddenly stopped- Jamie was at the door, staring at me. "Brother...?" she said to me. "I'll let you have mommy back now." I suddenly had a flashback- the same one I had last night. When Anja was born, mom spent all her time with Jamie. I tried to imitate Jamie as time passed, but mom told me I was too old. So I began drawing pictures, and making my own world- which was not enough, and I tried to share it with my mother, but she still did not get it. I began to keep the world to myself.

As I looked at Jamie, I was very embarrassed- I, her older brother, in diapers?! I blushed and hid in my mother's arms. "It's ok, Zack," Jamie said, so softly I wanted to punch her in the face. "I'm not laughing at you." It wasn't a matter of whether or not she laughed- I knew she was going to tell all her friends. Then HER friends would laugh, and then my friends would find out, and they'd taunt me until I died. At the thought of this, I began crying again, which Mother responded by tightening her grip.

I relaxed for a few moments, but my eyes suddenly opened when I realized I had to pee- bad. I tried to break free, but the hug was too tight- again. I looked at the door- Jamie was still standing, watching. "What's wrong?" mom asked me. "I have to pee," I whimpered, blushing. "There, there," mom whispered, rocking me. "Don't worry about that- mommy's here." My face turned beet red- I have to wet this diaper. I tried to break out of the hug, but I couldn't move. Despite the fact I was trapped, I refused to pee- but the inevitable happened. A few drops leaked through; I flinched and pushed back. I held it for about three seconds, then a larger amount, which I held back for another second.

Finally, I gave. I could no longer hold a single drop- it all came flooding out into the diaper, and then out into my boxers in a matter of seconds. This was very uncomfortable, and I began crying again, knowing very well what was coming next. "What's wrong, Zack?" my mother asked me. "You know!" I yelled. "Get on with it!" My mother acted very confused, and put me down on the floor. She looked at me, her hand on her chin, while I looked back at her, glaring. As if the context wasn't obvious enough, even my boxers were wet! They were soaked, in fact- the diaper clearly wasn't designed for a 13-year old. Mom finally stopped playing stupid and got a diaper out of the closet.

"If you even THINK you're going to change me-" I started, but mom got in my face and pointed at me. "Zack, if you begin misbehaving, you are going to be in big trouble. Now be a good boy and cooperate. Now Lie down!" In contrast to her soft voice, the command was sharp and scared me, so I obeyed. She took off my boxers and reached for my diaper, and I began squirming. She sighed. "Don't you want a nice, dry diaper?" she said. "You're NOT changing me!" I yelled. "I don't like that attitude!" she replied back to me, and pushed me down, one hand on my chest. She reached for my diaper, and I rolled over, trying to get out. WIth her firm hand on my chest, I could not, so I grabbed her arm.

All the noise drew Anja into my room, and she saw me. "Anja, hold your brother's hands!" she yelled, with a very fierce look in her eyes. Anja did so, but stared at me the whole time. My mom finally proceeded to change me, and she sent Anja out. She pointed her finger at me and said, "Don't make this a hassle every time you need a change, understand?!" She continued scolding me, and I sunk in shame.

I was miserable the rest of the day- but then came time for dinner. Mom came up this time, and carried me down without even saying it was time to eat. I was amazed to find out she had not set up a high chair. However, I still had a shirt and a diaper on, which was enough to darken my mood. Anja and Jamie were already seated- which did not surprise me much. I have to make an entrance. She HAS to rub it in. Sure, they already know, but still.

So I was set down on my chair, and Jamie continued to look at me. She stared with such curious eyes, like she thought I looked strange. Yeah, she's an innocent little girl- but she's only reminding me how I appear. I bottled in my rage and looked away, so we said grace and began eating.

She didn't force feed me- thank goodness- but I still had the suspicion something was up. She's got something up her sleeve here, I mused as I drank some apple juice. You know- nobody else has any apple juice. Just me- why is that? I love the stuff, really, but...still. This is too...nice. As I finished my glass, mom tried to pour me more. "Mom, I'm FINE!" I yelled, aggravated beyond belief at this point. I suddenly felt a strong urge to pee- again- so I stood up and began to walk off. I wasn't about to wet myself again, but mom seemed to think otherwise.

"Where are you going, young man?!" she demanded. I kept walking- to the bathroom. As I reached for the doorknob, she grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I became very angry again. "LET ME IN!" I demanded, but she held me back. "No, baby boys don't get toilets," she replied firmly. "I'm <u>NOT</u> a baby!" I screamed, which she countered by putting her finger to my lips. "You are certainly acting like one," she replied simply. "If you are not a baby, stop crying, stop pouting, and stop screaming." I began wetting myself at this point, and I realized the truth- she was right. I <u>was</u> acting like a baby.

I was silent the rest of the evening, cooperating fully through bathing and being tucked in. As I lay in the bed with the lights out, I began thinking. I can still be the Mischief; I just can't be open about it. My cocky nature crept back in suddenly, and I smirked. I can make this work to my advantage.

While I enjoyed to overall story, I kept getting confused and needing to reread parts. I'm left feeling I'm missing something and I have no clue what it might be. I guess I'll have to reread it once more tomorrow to see if I can figure it out. Anyway, thanks for the update. Hopefully, I will understand it after reading it all once more.