LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still The Youngest Person Made To Wear Diapers

Guest amandalu

diaper punishment and baby treatment is not as rare as a form of punishment as some people believe

I fact it was fairly common up until recent years

That old adage if you act like a baby i'm going to treat you like a baby was a pretty common threat that parents used to attempt to stop what they viewed as babyish or childish behavior including bed wetting which many parents thought that their kids were doing for attention and not because of a lack of control

• Like 1

Of course the doctors of the time did not help matters any either. I had and still have a very weak bladder and when I was a kid I slept like a rock. Those two together meant that I woke up wet every time. With the technology they had they couldn't figure out what was causing it so told my parents I was either lazy or doing it on purpose.

Edited by dmavn
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

many doctors back then didn't understand that most kids that wet the bed or their pants had a medical reason why they were having those problems and that it wasn't out of laziness

or for seeking attention

also many doctors

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing the above, I wonder how many of those abusive parents were similarly treated in their own childhood?

One curious feature of my experience was that I stopped wetting the bed immediately after mother's threat was exposed.

Edited by freswith
  • 5 weeks later...

Call me naive, but I doubt any parent has ever made a kid wear diapers at times when it is completely unnecessary

i call bull on that as im living proof

when i was around 5 i did wet the bed and every time i did i was forced to ware a diaper the rest of the day with no pants even when i went outside to play with my friends

so again i call bullshit

• 1 month later...

i was at an English boarding school, and on the rare occasion someone wet the bed, they would spend the next few nights sleeping in sick bay, wearing a cloth nappy and cover to make sure it wasn't a regular thing. When i first went there at my interview i was asked in front of my parents when was the last time i had wet the bed. It hadn't been that long, and the master asked them if i was dry now as bed wetting was a concern for new boys. We would occasionally pee in another boys bed as a joke, so he would have to spend a couple of nights in a nappy in sick bay .

On 7/21/2015, 1:50:55, wetatnight said:

diaper punishment and baby treatment is not as rare as a form of punishment as some people believe

I fact it was fairly common up until recent years

That old adage if you act like a baby i'm going to treat you like a baby was a pretty common threat that parents used to attempt to stop what they viewed as babyish or childish behavior including bed wetting which many parents thought that their kids were doing for attention and not because of a lack of control