LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where's The Cheapest Place To Buy Abena's

I'm hoping to buy some Abri form x plus abena diapers. Wow that's a mouth full. Anyway and I'm hoping everyone can give me their opinions on where is the cheapest online site they have seen or bought from. That's it. That's all. Ok stop reading now! I mean it! This is the end of the post! Nothing else to see here!! MAN GO AWAY AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Ya know some people can't get the hint when to leave. I mean you tell them directly and they still hang out.

Are you still here? Sheesh!!!

I'm Still Reading!!! :P

Anyway I don't know about the cheapest as that isn't my brand of choice. But....If you order through amazon using this site's link we get a small donation to the site at no additional cost to you for the product. Other than that I use Magic Medical ( http://www.adultdiapers.org/noname2.html ) for my Molicares in small and they are the cheapest on the web that I have found for those. Being from Ohio too I have found that if you order in the morning or early afternoon they are on your doorstep the next day. Free shipping! Yours Run $67.50 for mediums or Large for the case..you have to tell them discreet shipping/plain box if you order there though, other wise they just ship in the original box. Best of luck.

I'm hoping to buy some Abri form x plus abena diapers. Wow that's a mouth full. Anyway and I'm hoping everyone can give me their opinions on where is the cheapest online site they have seen or bought from. That's it. That's all. Ok stop reading now! I mean it! This is the end of the post! Nothing else to see here!! MAN GO AWAY AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Ya know some people can't get the hint when to leave. I mean you tell them directly and they still hang out.

I would have to say Ebay or Chicagoland Medical Supplies, email (Huju316@msn.com). There are always Abena's sold on Ebay.

Are you still here? Sheesh!!!