LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pennsylvania

Why would you want to come here, I live here and if I could live anyplace else I would, you can't be comming here to see anything because there is nothing to see(worth seeing)....

I beg to differ. The ice cream from the Berkey Creamery in State College is to die for. In fact, I'm gonna have another bowl right now.

You might be bitter because Wilkesbarre/Scranton doesn't have anything worthwhile. Maybe some bars and a strip club.

You obviously never had ice cream from Hillside Farms, the best homemade ice cream there is, and I drink at least 2 to 3 gallons of there skim milk every week, no plastic or waxed cardboad taste in my milk.

And your right about wilkes barre and scranton, but it's hard to move away from where you grew up, but if you like to drink and party Avoca was the best place to live, since I quit drinking I moved away from there, but the partying continues.....LOL

You must live in a part of Pa I was never to, because none of it is sweet.

When I moved to Calif in 1976 I met a lot of people my age ( 25, then) from Pa. It seemed to be a nice place to leave. I suspect that since heavy mfg was going overseas at that time, that there was not a lot of job opportunities there and because of the blue collar nature of the state I guess there wasn't a lot culturally to keep young adults around.

If one was a history buff and had a lot of money to be able to comply with covenants for historical districts I suppose Pa would be tolerable.

Anondl

I agree with you there, Pa is a wondeful place to leave behind and go someplace else, but unfortunatly I will be here for the rest of my life.

God that sounds awful doing life in Pa with no chance of parole....LOL

I'm sorry you feel that way. I for one enjoy PA. I know there are lots of things that aren't right, but every state has problems.

Where would you go if you could leave?

If I went to live in the UK I doubt if I would ever get to drive my cars again, I have 2 that don't go out in the rain, never have and never will as far as I'm concerned.

I would like to go to someplace with a much dryer climate, but I don't think I could make the move in this economy, I would need to sell off my home and property, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Maybe someplace in the southwest, but I would like to spend at least a month to see if I like it.

I lived in PA near Pittsburgh for 4 years and absolutely loved it there. The only reason I left the area was because I couldn't find a job in my field in the Pittsburgh area. To me, thats the only real downside of living in PA. The jobs market there is either drying up, or so controlled by the various union groups that its impossible for a young kid just starting out from college to find a well-paying job. Other than that, theres a great atmosphere there, the people are wonderful, theres great options if you're a sports fan, in Pittsburgh you're no more than a 6 hour drive from 8 great amusement parks, theres plenty of entertainment options in the city itself, etc etc etc.

A person can make any place he wants miserable.....it all has to do with attitude and outlook.

• 2 weeks later...