LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Posts Waiting For Moderator Confirmation?

This surprised me a bit...!

Is there something in the Family and Friends forum that is preventing people from posting immediately? For some reason, a post that I made four days ago, and one today, are both not showing up and seemingly waiting for moderator confirmation. Is it me? Have I done something offensive to a mod without knowing it?

... or is this just normal and am I overreacting?

Edit: Well this post came in just fine...

You ain't pissed me off :P Your warn meter is still 0% J/K! ..and I checked and I see both of your posts are there. As far as I know there shouldn't be a delay, I've never seen a alert or anything on my end for a post. Member Validation yes, but not a post delay. Moderated just means we look at that area a little closer to keep attacks and stuff from appearing. I would assume it might have to do with your browser. You might wanna clear your Cashe and cookies and look again. Try going to the posts you replied too, and hitting your refresh page button. But as far as I know I can see them fine. Let me know if you can't get it figured out and we will go from there. You might want to also go to your profile and see your recent posts and see if you can view them there.

You ain't pissed me off :P Your warn meter is still 0% J/K! ..and I checked and I see both of your posts are there. As far as I know there shouldn't be a delay, I've never seen a alert or anything on my end for a post. Member Validation yes, but not a post delay. Moderated just means we look at that area a little closer to keep attacks and stuff from appearing. I would assume it might have to do with your browser. You might wanna clear your Cashe and cookies and look again. Try going to the posts you replied too, and hitting your refresh page button. But as far as I know I can see them fine. Let me know if you can't get it figured out and we will go from there. You might want to also go to your profile and see your recent posts and see if you can view them there.

Hm. Well they're there now! It's just weird that it took so long. o_O

I see the reasoning behind the moderator approval for posts, for sure. It just surprised me. D