LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Change.....

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

look on the left above where it says Baby Banker it states on there "Bedwetter" and i have seen some people with there own thing typed there how do i make a custom one for me. or do you have to post so many times to be able to do this?

Yep.. it's a post count thing..but for you I don't see that as a problem Without giving you the actual number.. I'll just say your well on your way. I'll watch you for a bit, and let you know when you have achieved such desired results. You are getting close to the next auto upgrade out of Bedwetter status :P

Just try not to purposefully flood the board to get you post count up...you'll get there trust me. ;)

I have my own title, but can't remember when I was given that privilege. When I first started on here, I was so excited, and enjoyed participating in everything, and I was the top poster for a while, now I'm further down on the list, but as far as today, I'm still in the top 20. So... I dunno. Don't flood the chat, but just keep participating. It's really the participation and your own input on subjects that will boost your posts and will also help people to get to know you better without directly contacting you. They read what you have to say, and reading enough tells them what kind of person you are. Am I making any sense, or am I just rambling?

I think those little squares under the title is what rank you are. I see that Baby Bethany has 7 and I have 6.... Well, it doesn't matter.

i dont ever flood the board lol but i do normaly post 5 or so posts a day maybe even more. depending on what i am chating about.

• 2 weeks later...