LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embracing Diapers In Chicago Area

jack3295

I'm a former diapered bedwetter and life-long diaper enthusiast. Several years ago I underwent a bowel resection. After a post-op complication I developed an urgency problem. Everything has healed and I'm normal in every way except for very intense bowel urgency. It usually only hits me in the morning when I'm just getting up. . Very seldom do I have accidents in public. I started wearing diapers to bed again after repeated accidents trying to reach the bathroom. It was easier to clean up a messy diaper than to clean the bathroom floor.

My interest in and enthusiasm for diapers made acceptance much easier. It hasn't weakened my interests but in all honesty, It can be a drag when it happens and I'm not in the mood. Public accidents really suck. Thank God they are few and far between. I'm extreemly lucky in that my bm's are pretty normal. I don't get the runs anymore than anyone else. I attribute that to my internist's insistance that I use a bulk producing fiber supplement. The trade off is an increase in volume. Considering the alternatives, I'm cool with that.

I live in the Chicago area and enjoy my independence. I have met a few ab/dl in the past but have adjusted to a more isolated existance. I know there are many like me that prefer a discreet enjoyment of the fetish. Let's face it, there aren't many females into this and hetero's simply prefer isolation. You gay ab/dl's are in the driver's seat there. I was lucky that my first meet was with a very cool gay guy. He was a teacher and was able to help me understand that for alot of us, we are more of a diaper-sexual when in fetish mode. The focus is on the diaper. Up until that point I had never had someone else touch my diapers. Or for that matter, I had never touched anyone elses diapers. It was a real thrill when he tenderly felt the bulge in the back of my diaper. And I was equally thrilled to feel the back of his. Especially when I could actually feel the back of his diaper expand. He moved back east after a few years of regular get togethers and I've only met one other ab/dl. He was a certified member of the lunatic fringe and had a few related psych problems. It was a bit too intense for me which is saying something.

So, while I'm cautiously optimistic that there are others like me that could keep a grip on things, I will continue the present course. I am hopefull that some day I might find an equally balanced guy or girl that shares my need for discretion and privacy. We all have our own networks of family and friends. A diaper friend would accept that and focus instead on how special it is that 2 rational adults could indulge each other's own personal spin.

My usual practice involves me trying to recreate the memories of my youth. I was a diapered bedwetter into my early teen years. I was one of three wetters in a family of 6 kids. There were diapers everywhere. My interest in messing my diapers evolved from my having poo accidents when my mom would keep us in our night diapers . She would ocassionally become frustrated and would try and shame us into stopping. That method was abandoned after there was no change in our wetting. But not before a couple of poop incidents hooked me.

Feel free to contact me here or on aby or ru if you share my inclinations. In the mean time, I'll just sit here with my thumb in my mouth, waiting until I have to make a poo.

jack

• 1 year later...