LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Was Just Thinking

Juliabam

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julias always just a jump ahead of the rest of us with this thread.

I have been ribbitted to this since the beginning.

I am wondering wort is coming next :P

I'm rather pond of this game too

qwack

I have a suspicion that duckie is inly quacked up beak ause it's not his feathers that are being ruffled this time! :D:P

Congratulations It's only taken three weeks for that joke to get across! Julia is plainly reading my old posts - or having them read to her.

Laphroaig (pronounced Lah-froyg) is the king of single malts, and not intended for peasants or oiks. If you need to ask "single malt what?", don't bother.

Glad to know that Julia's brain cell is still working, albeit on Battery power.

And Le Toad, [pronounced leu touwt] is the king of all bog waters, it is bottled in single shots and sold with a flie on the side. Among toads it is said to be a very strong aphrodisiac [pronounced afro dee see ack] but generally pee ple says it just give you a very hairy tongue the next morning!

Can't be a Gelfling: female gelflings have wings... and as for poor Julia: hail to thee blithe spirit, but bird thou never wert.

Atleast this girl have not gone cookoo like certain other persons! CAn you really call a toad a person ?

"A toad, madame? Perhaps it is you who are the toad!" --The Phantom, from Andrew Lloyd Weber's Phantom of the Opera

So you can call a person a toad, but you can not call a toad a person? That just seems ridiculously unfair.

"A toad, madame? Perhaps it is you who are the toad!" --The Phantom, from Andrew Lloyd Weber's Phantom of the Opera

So you can call a person a toad, but you can not call a toad a person? That just seems ridiculously unfair.

Sir, you have maligned a fair lady and I challenge you to a duel - Pistols at fifteen paces! I have sent you a slap in the face via Fedex. (Please remember to sign for it.)

Perhaps Abrera will act as my second in this matter?

Sir, you have maligned a fair lady and I challenge you to a duel - Pistols at fifteen paces! I have sent you a slap in the face via Fedex. (Please remember to sign for it.)

Perhaps Abrera will act as my second in this matter?

Who said that lady was anything near fair? If it was she who started calling a ghost a toad, would it not then, be as unfair, as naming the princess a peasant?

Madam, even if you dispute my defence of your pulchritude and of your virtuous nature, then I will gladly concede; even Belladonna is wickedly poisonous, despite the beauty of its flowers and berries.

I freely forgive your calling me a toad. The mistake is a simple one for uneducated colonials to make.

Therefore let it be known far and wide that Julia's virtue isn't worth an email.

A pity. I would love to have fought the first internet duel.

Darn it! I was so looking forward to signing for the delivery of that slap in the face. ;) Now, if I could only have figured out a means to trap it and send it back to freswith in an equally volatile manner, perhaps somebody might have really gotten off their New Year's celebration to a great start.....not me though....I'm not really the violent type with such things. *looks around the room giving random people the evil eye*

Darn it! I was so looking forward to signing for the delivery of that slap in the face. ;)

Dammit! Does that mean it is being retruned to me as non-delivered? Man-to-face and man-to-face across the Atlantic, gaining strength with every relay?

Unfortunately this kind of mindless, humourless, irrelevant thread-stopper is normality for Abrera. Such a pity his enthusiasm so greatly exceeds his originality.