LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Type Of Diapers

most of those stores only sell their own brand and depends. I would suggest looking around for some smaller medical supply shops in your neighborhood, or small locally owned pharmacy's as they tend to sell attends, abena and tena brands, brands most large stores wont sell.

Hey there,

I take it you're trying to avoid getting yo stash through the mail? As someone who has been in your shoes many, many times and have tried the local circuit, here's my advice.... They all have serious flaws. Every damn one of them. However, all of their flaws are different so the name of the game for you is to figure out what's most important in a diaper for you and find the product that is best for that purpose.

• If you're looking for a diaper that's babyish, I would go with CVS store brand. The butt padding goes up pretty high, and the wetness indicator isn't gaudy. On the other hand, if you are going for that geriatric look, go with Depend.

• If discreteness is what's important for you, try Walmart or CVS. Depends are thin but they are very crinkly.

• If you're looking for absorbancy go with Depend. I think they are the only one with side protection. All of the other ones tend to leak after 1 good soaking. Depend leaks after 1.5 times.

• If you plan to do a lot of refastening, buy yourself some clear duct tape cause they all stink. CVS is relatively better than other ones but they're not ideal.

• If you're looking for cost, go with any brand but Depend.

• If you're looking for the crappiest diaper you can find, go with Walgreens Overnight. They have no redeeming value. Seriously.

All that said, if you don't mind a little thickness, your best bet (short of getting a PO box) is to use a baby diaper as a stuffer and then go with any diaper. Go with a size 6 or even 7 and punch a bunch of holes in the outer layer. Or you could wear 2 adult diapers at the same time (again punching holes in the inner one). Same diff.

Good luck!