LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using Diapers Primarily For Sexual Purposes

while this is my main reason for wearing when i can i also use a pair of my girlfriends panties that she gave me to help masturbate with but im like the rest of the time when those don't work a good old diaper will do the trick witch reminds me damn my diapers are late in the mail lol but i figure perfect timing though with Christmas lol

...Having something soft and thick hugging you down there feels great, even if you aren't actively "going at it." ....

mmmm, well said ~ Non-stop erotic stimulation. :P

Since going through disposables purely for masturbation would be very costly, I like to line my diaper with TP or tissues and toss that into the toilet when I'm done.

Try this: Put on a pair of plastic pants with a dollop of KY inside the front. Plastic pants need to be large enough for you to get a grip on your erection without tearing the plastic.

Now put on a diaper over these lubricated plastic pants and have at it. When done, remove and save the dry diaper and step into the shower to wash yourself and the plastic

pants for use again later. No friction. Maximum pleasure. Little cleanup. No waste. Plus, once you run out of diapers the plastic pants can be easily stored/hidden.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I masterbate in diapers everytime I use one. If I wet I definately do and sometimes if I'm just wanting to have a little extra on I put on on just to keep dry but masterbate in.

As stated before, the bulk between the legs is awesome, but also when I wet, the feeling of wetness is very nice.

Well I'm officially gorssed out but I can't disagree, I haven't actually done that outside a diaper for a while. I try not to masterbate, not really sure if it is against my faith some think it is, but figure I feel empty after wards so unless really aroused I try not to. As for the twice snipped gentleman, I am uncircumized so a diaper feels really intense. It is a nice comfrotable feeling.

I always masturbate at the end. I don't feel that a diaper is completely used until then.

I also always wet my diaper a ton before it gets sexual. We're talking hours. What I really like, but mostly don't do, is mess right before it's time to masturbate. I find the orgasm is even more intense.

I also enjoy very tight diapers, which means making a hole for my member. Somebody mentioned plastic pants inside of diapers. I like them over a disposable, grasping my manhood through them, and they keep the juice from going astray as well.

I'm a college student. I'm in a dorm. I wear depends max. protection and DO wet them. I was a real lucky kid my first and hopefully next semester in having no room mate. in terms of disposing my diapers....i used black trashbags. i ended up putting my other trash in there and then going to find one of the hallway trashbins and never had an issue (thus far). If your too worried to wet or to masterbate and dispose, then I guess you can just wear and stuff other liners in there for your pleasure. stuffing other trash in with your diapers...is very unlikely for you to be caught. and yes, I agree. Don't hoard diapers. It's not a good idea. They stink up a storm.

-Ben

My first sexual experience was in a makeshift diaper. I liked wearing since childhood and would pin on a thin pillow as a diaper. One night when doing this I found that by laying on my stomach and rubbing it felt good... I did this long enough and then found I "wet" my diaper.... I had no idea what I did - but I liked it!

CDL

• 14 years later...

Same here masturbation was the main reason I got back into diapers at first now I like to wet them and masturbate in them and I’m also starting to get back into being a baby such as eating baby food and drinking from a bottle. I would like to be able to tell my gf about it and try and get her to wear a diaper or even just act like a mommy to me.