LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

-

ABgirl123

Hai Mya!

Welcome! I don't post often here but felt your post deserved a reply:) I guess you know Dutch since you're from Amsterdam but as one can never be sure my first reply will be in English :). I think you'll have an inbox crammed with replies in about a week ;). I have a couple of tips for you, the first being the excellent Dutch-language forum www.luiers.org, where you can find a lot of Dutch people interested in diapers. Maybe you are already aware of it. But, more importantly, in three big cities in the Randstad (Amsterdam, Haarlem and Den Haag), there are meetings every month. It's possible you also know these clubs and their meetings already from your work, but anyway. Some time ago, I overcame the little shyness that still prevented me from going there and went to Den Haag. It was in one word: :wub:lovely ! The crowd that turned up that evening proved to be pretty mixed: from young to old, boys and girls. There was plenty of opportunity to talk and play and some of the girls got taken care of and pampered and for those who wanted to try there was (light) bondage too...The atmosphere was extremely welcoming: I felt safe and comfortable. The club in Amsterdam is all about play, so in case you're interested....

Anyway, in case you're interested in the clubs, or need someone to help you navigate the Dutch site if you don't speak Dutch, feel free to drop me a line. As I already mentioned above I'm sure you'll get heaps of messages in your inbox (especially from guys who took a look at your profile ;) and I for sure don't want to intrude LOL or add you to my msn unsolicited.

Kind regards,

Luierhenk

• 2 weeks later...