LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions Concerning Bambino Diapers

I have just a few questions that I hope someone will be able to help me out here with - about bambino diapers.

What does it say on the statement for the card I ordered them with?

About how long do they take to deliver (east coast usa)?

They say they have no markings indicating the contents on the delivered product, do they really live up to that?

Thanks!

All of your questions might be found in the Bambino's thread.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6619

Without looking it up, first question...The company founders Initials I believe. Second question...fast enough, about 3-4 days to Ohio, Third question...Yes nobody will know what's in the box till you open the plain white bags that are inside the plain brown box.

They are lower cut than some, but it all depends on how you wear them and how you are shaped. Personally i find the bambinos fit me very well compared to most.

Guest bambinodiaper

Hi everyone. First of all I would like to start off by saying anyone who has experienced any problems or dissatisfaction in Bambino Diapers - Bambino Diapers sincerely apologizes. I would like to explain exactly what "some" of the problems you may be experiencing have to do with:

Our most recent container of Bambino Diapers were produced on our new Double Drum Form Adult Diaper machine. This machine incorporates the newest diaper manufacturing technology which everyone should be very excited about. It is equipped with sensors that can detect if a tape tab is missing and reject it from the production line. In addition another sensor insures the right amount of "Fluff" and "Polymer" that are within each diaper based on the specifications.

The loose bags you are finding are caused by the factories failure to adjust the new automated bagging correctly. Also the new machine created too much suction on the core causing the core to be more compressed than our original specifications and the compression roller was also not adjusted which has caused the thinner feeling core that some have experienced.

We apologize for the change on this manufacturing run. The performance, weight and the amount of the "Fluff" and "Polymer" has not changed. The new machine will be calibrated to produce the products that you all have grown to LOVE and please remember we stand 100% BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. We are a company dedicated to listening to your feedback and making changes based on customer feedback if necessary. We are here for the ABDL community and always will be. We stand behind our products 100% and want the ABDL community to be happy.

Hopefully, this clears some things up! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest problem is that it always seems like a tape fails for me. Around the waist. I noticed that only a few hours after wearing the tapes seem to be stressed, and honestly they arent that snugg either, And if i try to adjust to make it more snug the tape will come right off the back of the diaper. Seems to me that the glue to adhear the tapes are not strong enough or something. This has happened to me with almost every case i have puchased and its only a select few. Another thing, is that my last case i ordered, the front tape panel isnt adheared all the way. I know that i contact bambino because one of the dapers had a glue malfunction with a huge glob of glue under the tape panel so this is prob why. It just stinks because i know im being remberresed for the 2 diapers that were affecteced by the glue, but as i get to the bottom of the case, all of the tape panels are coming off, and i either end up ripping the diaper with the tapes, or it just comes undone... Hmmm this case has been really upsetting. Other then that the others were fine and really good. I just hope i can get another case that is as good as the first..

Really strange - I never have really had any real serious problems with them at all. Everyone wears their diapers differently - I guess people who wear them super tight may experience a bit more problems then others just because of the added stress that both their body and the increased pressure from making it so super tight adds. But, thats really strange I have never had a true real problem with the diaper that effects the effectiveness and feeling of the diaper.

I have never really had any problems either, tho, this is mainly because I pretty much am always wearing something over top of my diaper, at bed time it is a sleeper, during the day it is a onesie. It really surprises me how few people actually seem to wear onesies, they really go a looong way in supporting a diaper. With support, there really isn't all that much pressure on the tapes, Unless your sucking it in and putting the tapes on as tight as you can that is. I have been wearing Easy Access clothing onesie to work for years and no one seems the wiser. Work is definitely the one place you don't need "Droopy drawers" as my mom calls it.

ps. As far as i know, this is not an ab/dl aware company, so if you are in to that kind of thing, I probably wouldn't mention it.