LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To Sissy, Need Help.

kellysbaby

hi all, im kind of getting into the sissy thing. i was a baby boy for a long time but thats kind of been thrown away by my sissie side now. my wife is wonderful and is trying to help. so far she dresses me in diapers, and a schoolgirl outfit and attacks my pussy with a huge dildo while making me suck on another while she rubbs my diapers till my pussy comes. my sissy side is named cindy lynn, my wife talks about/to cindy lynn all the time and we both want to dress me up and go to a les/gay bar but were not sure how. cindy lynn is a 17 y/o girl who still needs pullups during the day and loves cute girly not drag queen stuff. any ideas???

kellysbaby

my wife talks about/to cindy lynn all the time and we both want to dress me up and go to a les/gay bar but were not sure how. cindy lynn is a 17 y/o girl who still needs pullups during the day and loves cute girly not drag queen stuff. any ideas???

kellysbaby

Sometimes they have a special tranny evening.

I doubt if your new to being a sissy it's just your sissy that has always been there now want to come out and be noticed by others.

I was a sissy and liked sissy things most of my life, but didn't let it show, now I don't care who knows, I like being a sissy and thats fine with me.