LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Or Lg Dress

Hello I'm looking to buy a baby or Little Girl dress, for a small adult, as frilly as possible.

I can wear a girls size 16, if you have something maybe you grew out of or no longer wear I would be interested in buying it.....thank you B

Thanks Sophie, but I have tons of sleepers, I am after all a sleeper fanatic, and I wouldn't know how to sleep without one.

What I do want to buy is a cute dress or a whole outfit, maybe something someone has grow out of, or no longer needs.

But thank you for your kind offer, I'm sure you will have no problem finding someone for a sleeper at this time of the year.

And for info sake I'm 5'4" and 110 lbs.

Hello I'm looking to buy a baby or Little Girl dress, for a small adult, as frilly as possible.

I can wear a girls size 16, if you have something maybe you grew out of or no longer wear I would be interested in buying it.....thank you B

Send me an email to brabbitt4@excite.com and I will send you pictures of the dresses I have for sale right now.

Raelene

• 2 months later...

Sent you an e mail brabbitt4@excite.com, thanks B

Hi,

Im sorry but I never got your email with yopur email address to send you pictures of the dresses I have for sale right now.

Raelene

brabbitt4@excite.com