LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Am I An Ab Or A Dl?

i've always thought of myself as just a diaper lover. i've really enjoyed wearing diapers so far. i dont want to suck on a pacifier or a bottle, i dont want to talk like a baby, or play in a playpen, nothing like that. so, dl right?

recently, however, i've had the idea of being treated like a 3 or 4 year old. im in diapers, and there is a woman over me, a mother or big sis, something like that. she's in control of me. (she's also trying to fatten me up, but that ties in to something else im into)

i could maybe see myself wearing a onesie or some footie pajamas, but that's it. is there anybody else thats into this?

To answer your title (and I don't mean this to sound harsh) what does it matter what the labale is, you are you no two letters can exsplaine who you are.

Although you seem more comftable seeing yourself as a DL so I would go with that as you could really use ever.

I am not really into it quite like you (I mean I am more of an AB so I do like that part and more) but it sounds to me that you like the 'submissive' side of the AB thing that can come out when intreacting with a adult figger. I may be reading you message a little wrong but just my little input.

It has been said that a DL is just an AB waiting to evolve.

Don't get hung up on dicotomous definitions. Just BE!

Do enjoy your fantacies, but once you involve someone else

your self perception will change.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

To me abdl is a blanket term that covers a wide range of interests. I don't separate to me everyone here is abdl. I definitely sometimes see myself as a little boy with a mommy over me. I don't enjoy too much baby play, but also think if a mommy said I was acting like a baby and had to be treated as one I would do as I was told. Me alone in my house, no I am content to wear diapers sometimes and maybe wet my pants. I don't need bottles and pacifiers and a bunch of baby props. If it was incorporated into a punishment I would like it but might have too.

So does it matter? ;) If it does, then figure out who and what you want to be and love that person a lot :wub: And never let someone else define or limit you to being what they want. Be who and what you want so you can enjoy life. I'm no AB either, but certain aspects of my DL are and I love them too. Like you there are things I would love to experience that I haven't -yet- but maybe someday I will. Until then they are my dreams and I like dreaming. It's a lot of fun sometimes :D

Bettypooh.

im not so much hung up on the labels as i am looking to see if there is someone who shares similar fantasies. i dont want to experience things alone all the time.

thanks for the input guys.

Collegeguy,

Having read the thread you give me the impression that what you really want is to meet someone to share this with. If that is the case, I don't think you've really asked the right question in the topic title. If you want to meet or speak to someone that shares your fantasy, you would probably be better off posting in the 'Meeting Place'. :thumbsup:

Based on the name of this topic, people will think you're asking about labels.

Beth

Guest dllightning

Dude, you're a SUPER FREAK!

Get your freak on! *Input dancing diapered koalas here*

Why Koalas? Idk, never seen one diapered B4.

Nah, in all seriousness ur probably still just a DL until something greater happens ;)

It's simple. Just go after whatever your heart desires :) Don't worry about what others may think so long as they aren't in a position that can hurt you ;) If nobody gets hurt, the after-effect doesn't require a doctor or lawyer, and you found it fun(or discovered that you didn't really enjoy it)then you end up as a

WINNER!!!! :D

Bettypooh