LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brandie Gets Diapered

!@#

This is my first time writing and hopefully it won't be the last. This is about a 16 year old girl named Brandie, who has an accident and has to were diapers to school because of it. Comments and feedback ar welcome.

Brandie was just waking up as she heard her mother call her from downstairs "Brandie, you should be getting up, you don't want to be late for school again" "That’s right," Brandie thought to herself. If I'm late again I'm going to get a detention which I really don't want to have to serve. Brandie got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. She wanted to shower before she went to school. She got in, turned on the water so it is nice and warm and stayed in for about five to ten minutes. After she got out she dried herself off and went to get changed. She threw on a pair of hello kitty panties, a pair of beige jeans and a cute pink top.

She went downstairs to have some breakfast with her mother and father. "So Bran," her mother said, "I'll give you a ride to school today because I've got a meeting downtown" "Alright, thanks mom." Brandie replied. Brandie and her mother were leaving, then her father said "See you when you get home pumpkin." "Yea, see you when I get home." Brandie said Brandie and her mother were driving to school but there wasn't much talking between them. Brandie was busy listening to music and texting her friends that talking to her mom would be a distraction. "See you when you get back from school" her mom said. "See you later," Brandie replied "and good luck with your meeting" Brandie rushed to her class so she wouldn't be late.

She got in right before the bell rang. While the announcements were on Brandie felt and urge in her bladder and decided she'd ask her teacher if she could go to the bathroom before class started. "Brandie, if I let you go you're probably going to wander the halls to talk with your friends or even text like last time." the teacher said. "But, I've really got to go. Here, I'll leave my cell phone here so I won't be texting. Please!" Brandie said in despair. "Alright, alright, but be back before class starts." "Thank you so much" Brandie said thankfully. That meant she had 5 minutes to go to washroom.

By now Brandie was facing stomach build up plus her bladder was full which didn't help. She tried running to the bathroom but the urge was getting bigger and worse. She could see the bathroom and then... she was spurting into her panties. She didn't bother checking to see if anyone would see. Instead she ran into the washroom. she got to a stall and opened the door. Right before she got in though, she was pooping a little bit, and urine was flowing down her pant leg. "this can't be happening," she said to herself. She quickly unbuttoned her jeans dropped them and sat on the toilet. She released her urine and poop and she had a sign of relief. She thought to herself "Why do I have this wet mushy feeling ?" She looked down and to her horror she had pissed and shit her panties. Brandie, who was 16 years old couldn't believe herself. She hadn't done something like this since, well since she was a baby. She had the odd bedwetting accident, but who didn't. She knew she couldn't do anything. She thought to herself "My panties are filled with urine and crap and my jeans have piss lines going down the legs. All she could do was cry. She was crying for a bout 10 minutes and heard a voice. "Brandie, you in hear?" Brandie, who was whimpering said "Yes." The girl who was in the washroom was Megan, and she was a senior. "What's wrong," she asked. "Look at me," Brandie said "I had an accident and I can't go to class or everyone will laugh at me." Megan who wasn't laughing said "I'll take you to the nurses office so you can get cleaned up." Brandie put on her pants and stood up. Megan took Brandies hand and they walked to the nurses office.

After getting to the office Megan left Brandie with the nurse. "Do you want to explain to me what happened?" the nurse asked. "Well, I just had an accident because I left my panties on when I went to the washroom" "It looks to me like you left your jeans on as well." The nurse said. "Well I was peeing my self before I got to the washroom" "Okay, I understand." the nurse said "I'm going to need to change you, so get up on the bed and lay down." "Okay" Brandie said. She thought it was weird though that she was being changed by an adult. While the nurse was cleaning her up she opened up a small door and took out something that looked familiar to Brandie. The nurse lifted Brandie and slipped it under. "You can't be serious," Brandie cried "I'm not wearing a diaper back to class." The nurse who didn't seem to care said "It's for the best, in case you wet or mess again." "But its got baby prints on it and its puffy." Brandie cried. "I've got something that can hide it. She took out a pair of plastic panties and pulled them on over the diaper. She then, pulled out a pair of hello kitty underwear, like the kind Brandie had on before, only this time clean. She also pulled out a pair of pink rhumba panties over. "Why do I need all this on?" Brandie asked. "Because I don't want that diaper of yours leaking or sagging." the nurse replied. She also took out what looked to be a skirt. But this skirt was short, really short. It didn't even go halfway to Brandie's knees when she put it on. "I'm not wearing this to class," she said. "Everyone will see." "It's so I can change you easier when you come back." The nurse replied. "I'll give you a note so you can go back to class. Brandie thought to herself "This is all just a bad dream that I'm going to wake from."

Guest Aventine

Dear god change the font color! It's impossible to read without highlighting or copying out. There are some grammatical errors as well as the entire thing being rushed if not cliched.

great story.

Dear god change the font color! It's impossible to read without highlighting or copying out. There are some grammatical errors as well as the entire thing being rushed if not cliched.
CTRL+A works.

I would edit your first post to fix the font color at least. You could fix your grammar, if you want. You have a nice start, but it needs to be in a format that can be easily read. I would like to see you continue this story and thank you for your effort so far.

The critics are really tough out there. Do not be discouraged, this was a really good start and I enjoyed the story. True the FONT colour was tricky, but I just copied it into Word and changed it - wow a whole 10 seconds wasted! I found a spelling mistake and corrected it - another 2 seconds wasted. I then sat back a read your really promising story and 5 minutes was really well spent. I saved the corrections for future viewing.

This was a really good start, you could have spent a little more time developing the characters and perhaps been a little more descriptive to keep the reader hanging on for longer - often the greater the promise, the longer the wait, the better the surprise. Keep going, there is an excellent future for your developing skills!

Antonia

The critics are really tough out there. Do not be discouraged, this was a really good start and I enjoyed the story. True the FONT colour was tricky, but I just copied it into Word and changed it - wow a whole 10 seconds wasted! I found a spelling mistake and corrected it - another 2 seconds wasted. I then sat back a read your really promising story and 5 minutes was really well spent. I saved the corrections for future viewing.

This was a really good start, you could have spent a little more time developing the characters and perhaps been a little more descriptive to keep the reader hanging on for longer - often the greater the promise, the longer the wait, the better the surprise. Keep going, there is an excellent future for your developing skills!

Antonia

Thanks, I'll probably edit this one and then start with next

I agree with Antonia 100%.This is a very good start and could progress in many different ways.I hope you will continue this story.I'll be looking forward to reading more.DL JAY

I think I'm going to think about what everyone has said and i'll try and include more in the story and think of a new chapter(s).

btw to veryone, soryr about the font.

It'll be better next chapter, maybe i'll leave it normal

So before I write out the second chapter I wanted to ask if you think these pull ups in the picture would fit my sister. She's about 5'10 and 130 pounds. I wanted to put her in pull ups for a week, when I go see her over the holidays.

post-17865-1228570130_thumb.jpg

post-17865-1228570271_thumb.jpg

post-17865-1228570130_thumb.jpg

post-17865-1228570271_thumb.jpg

So, I'm just typing as I go here, and was wondering if there was anyone who would like to edit the posts for me. I'm not too good with grammar and punctuatin, so help would be appreciated.

The nurse told Brandie to come back at lunch so she could check her. Brandie was thinking of what to do in her new predicament. She didn't want to g back to class with what she had wearing but  she didn't want to go back to class really late. She though to herself "Maybe, I could phone my mom to bring me clean panties, but she'll ask what happened to my old ones. Even if she did come, she'd notice the diaper. Unless I can take it off before hand.  She ran to the washroom and into the stall. She tried pulling off the rhumba panties but they wouldn't move. "Great" she said to herself. "I'm stuck in diapers and I'm going to have to go back to class.

Brandie, was forced to waddle, everytime she walked because there was so much padding in between her legs that she couldn't keep them straight. She looked down at her skirt and tried pulling it down so it could cover more of the diaper. Unfortunately, the diaper showed onthe top of her skirt, and you could still see the panties for the bottom of her skirt.

She made it back to class and opened the door. "It's nice of you to finally join us, Brandie" said her teacher. "I wasn't feeling well and went down to the nurses office to see if she had any medicine", Brandie replied. "By what it says on this note, you had a bit of an accident. Let me see how the nurse handled situation." Before Brandie realized what was going on her teacher, Ms. Smith had lifted up her skirt to reveal the rhumba panties. She started talking and said "I see she gave you a pair of rhumba panties, a pair of hello kitty underwear, a baby print diaper cover and, what's this? It looks like it's a diaper." Brandie, who was embarassed by the situation her teacher put her in, just whimpered.

"Brandie, you may take your seat." Ms. Smith said. Brandies friend Rebekah, asked her "Brandie, what happened? You're 16 years old and now you're in diapers. As well, you're on the cheerleader squad. How are so supposed to do cartwheels and flips when you can barely walk? "I can explain", Brandie said "I wasn't feeling well this morning, and I never went to the washrooom. When I got the urge to go I was almost wetting myself like I had no control over myself." So, let me get this straight," Rebekah said. "You're saying that you didn't know you were going to have an accident. Maybe you should see your doctor about it. There might be something wrong with your bladder. "Oh, I hope not", Brandie rplied. " I don't want to be wearing all this everyday. People might make fun me." "They wouldn't do that" Rebekah said. "You're one of themost popular girls at our school. Besides, everyone has accidents." "Yea, maybe you're right", Brandie said. "I just hope I don't have another accident.

Thank you, !@#

What a fascinating screen name.

In my real life I can relate to this story. My actual youngest sister, Missy, like all my sisters reverted to bedwetting in middle school when she reached puberty. Unlike the rest of us, a couple of weeks before high school started when she was 15 Missy started having day accidents. At least that was the fall of 1984, so Attends were in a local store and Missy was just big enough she fit into Medium.

This was after the school board no longer could afford a nurse for the high school, but the Principal allowed Missy to keep a stash of Attends in a cabinet in what was still called the nurse's office. After she finished eating Missy would change herself before the end of lunch period. I am so sorry by then I was away at pre-law school, so I could not comfort Missy.

Middle and high school gals can be so mean, Missy must have been teased a whole lot.

Another coincidence is one of our clerks at my office is named Brandie. There is no reason to believe this young woman wears diapers to work. Still, she is the niece of one of my law partners and tries to act superior to the other clerks.

Trust me, on days when our Miss Brandie is in her full mean girl mode, I have had the fantasy of giving her a really good spanking and then diapering her for the rest of the day. Maybe this would teach her to be nicer.

So, I'm just typing as I go here, and was wondering if there was anyone who would like to edit the posts for me. I'm not too good with grammar and punctuatin, so help would be appreciated.

I used to edit a magazine, and have written professionally. I'd be happy to help you

• 1 month later...

Sorry its been so long, I've been busy with fmaily related issues. Anyways I thougt I'd write more than I normally do and try writying in a different way.

"So Brandie, what are you goinng to do after class?" asked Rebekah

"I think I'm going to go to the washroom so I won't have to use these stupid diapers. All of this just because I had an accident." Brandie replied.

"Try not to let it get t he best of you" Rebekah said. "Afterall I think its kind of cute."

"Haha, very funny" Brandie said. "Atleast you don't have to wear them. But now that I think of it, these diapers are quite comfy."

The class dragged on and on. The urge hit Brandie to use the washroom. She raised her hand and asked

"May I go to the washroom?"

Ms Smith replied "Yes Brandie you may."

Brandie stood up and headed towards the door. Just then Ms. Smith turned to her and asked

"Where do you thik you're going young lady?"

"Um, to the washroom." Brandie said "You said I could go."

"Thats right I did say you could go. I never said you could leave the class." she replied. "The nurse put you in diapers and it would be a waste for you not to use them.

"What?" Brandie asked. |You can't possibly expect me to wet myself in front of the class?"

"No." MS Smith said "I don't expect you to. But it's best you do it now and not later. Either way, you're stlll going to have to use your diapers.

The class was igggling. Even her friend Rebekah.

"Now, unless you're going to go potty then sit down."

"That's not fair." Brandie said. "You can't make me go to the bathroom" Brandie was now yelling at her teacher.

"Sit down Brandie or you'll sit in the corner." her teacher yelled.

Brandie's bladder was now full and she was walking to her desk and then stopped. She couldn't believe herself. She was actually wetting herself in front of the class. She walked back to her desk and all you could hear was the SQUISH noise her diaper made when she sat down.

"Brandie" Ms Smith said. "Did you just wet your wittle diaper?" "Maybe you should see the nurse. I'm sure she can get yo changed. Class is almost over so take your stuff with you."

Brandie was sobbing and she proceded out of her class. She practically ran to the nurse.

"Oh, hello Brandie" the nurse said "Back so soon"

Brandie looked at the nurse and the looked down at her skirt which revealed her diaper.

"Oh I see." The nurse said. You need a change.

She lifted Brandie up on to the table and pulled her skirt up. Her soggy diaper was soon removed and was replaced. Though the layers of panties were still there. "I think I'll put a few more diapers on you, so you won't leak. I'm going to diaper you and send you off to your next class.