LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best And Worst Fem Features?

Baby Bethany

So guys, what's your best and worst female atributes?

I think I have great legs, long and slim and I also have small feet. So from waist down look great in a short skirt. On the downside, I have big strong arms and shoulders and a big neck...........so you don't see me buying many halter neck tops, lol.

I was okay when I was about 18 or 19, seriously I was so skinny I looked like a matchstick with the wood shaved off........then I kind of bulked up in my early twenties.

I also had really great long hair when I was younger, but my head is shaved now. :crybaby:

What about you?

Beth

I was okay when I was about 18 or 19, seriously I was so skinny I looked like a matchstick with the wood shaved off........then I kind of bulked up in my early twenties.

That´s the testosteron surge up to age 25, which gorillarizes everyone. Therefore, young T*should consider blocking it.

Best: I have naturally curly hair that I am growing out. I put my hair up when I go to bed. Usually in pigtails. Sometimes after a shower, if I don't do anything with it, I get the Shirley Temple look. When I glance in the mirror, I see my sister. We're only a year apart. My mom even mentioned that. My response: "So you're saying my sister is good looking."

Worst: Thick facial hair. I can't keep it shaved as close as I want to. It irritates my skin.

well if i had to say my best feature is.... i would say my facial structure. That is if i shave and grow my hair out. I have a picture from high school with my hair grown out and i look like a girl and have had many people say so. Of course I argue the point that i dont but i know i do. :whistling:

The worst i would have to say is my legs or shoulders. My legs are muscular and really dont have the long sensual look of a womans. My shoulders are a little on the broad side so i think that would kinda be a problem with string shirts or strap-less shirts. But all in all if i was to go for the whole get up i would look pretty good as a fem.

My best feature is my hands. I have always liked them. The fingers are long and well shaped except for my index fingers which I broke when I was 10. I keep my nails longer than most guys. I have always done manual work weather it be carpentry, machine repair or mechanical assembly. I couldn't function without fingernails. Also they're a great barometer. If I break a nail, I'm working too hard. :lol: I Hate seeing fingernails cut or bitten back to the quick. How do these guys pick their nose? If I hadn't messed up my fingers when I was a kid I would have liked to have been a hand model.

Anondl

PS I also have scant facial hair. If I shaved in the morning and was going out in drag that evening I wouldn't have to shave again but this is not a feature I am proud of.