LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Okay To Make A Ab/dl Based Fanfiction?

udontneed2knw

Is it okay to make a AB/DL based fanfiction?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is it okay to make a AB/DL based fanfiction?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends.

Ok I've been think of making a Camp Lazlo fanfic with some AB/DL tendices (though it wouldn't be sexual and it would more of the character being younger and would more enjoy diapers/accidents which in way I think rugrats kinda of did) but before I even think of making it, should I reconsider it? Though since I've seen more Tails and other character in diapers then I know what to do with, I kinda think it would be cool but just want to test the waters.

• Like 1

I abstain from voting.

I don't see anything wrong with a fan fiction in an AB sense. Whatever.

However I wont personally do it, because although I have like 3 fan fictions lined up in my head for this occasion, I find it disrespectful to the author to alter their story.

But I am a picky about the tiny things.

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

i always thought fan fic was when you take the characters and the central plot lines and expand on that in an 'episode' type manner... i thought the most people embelleshed as like on relationships between characters... like making two characters realize they love each other in a fan fic story, but i'm not sure completely changing the nature of the show/ characters by putting them in diapers in a story would even classify as fan fic? more just a fantasy about characters in a show... like if someone wrote a fantasy about putting captain kirk in diapers.. it wouldn't be fan fic, just a fantasy story... but i dunno.. i never actually written fan fic

• 14 years later...

Yes, Absolutely!

Nothing wrong with providing your own interoperation. I really enjoy reading non official storylines from others. Particularly what traits of the characters sticks out to the author, and how they can be used in other situations, including ones like these, tehe. There's many fan made stories out there, some that stick very close to the source material, and ones that stray far enough to be their own stories completely, either way is good, but I prefer the former. There are some creators of shows that openly endorse fan material, although I'm not sure about this one.

As far as copywrite is involved, I'm not too certain, maybe put on a fair use disclosure?