LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl Woman Looking For Another

emily

Hi,

I'm a DL woman in Ipswich in a relationship. I am looking to meet other DL women for friendship and possibly a nappy change, see how things go. I am also bi-sexual and sexy play may also be an option.

E

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a DL woman in Ipswich in a relationship. I am looking to meet other DL women for friendship and possibly a nappy change, see how things go. I am also bi-sexual and sexy play may also be an option.

E

If I'm mistaken isn't Ipswich in Suffolk but yet your profile states Essex. Living a triple life maybe?.

If I'm mistaken isn't Ipswich in Suffolk but yet your profile states Essex. Living a triple life maybe?.

i have recently moved - thanks for reminding me to change my prof details.

OTOH, Ipswich MASSACHUSETTS is in Essex county... about 45 minutes from here.

I admit to getting a wee bit excited before I re-read the subject line-- acknowledging there were other words there besides "DL woman" and "Ipswich" ...

<sigh> Like so many Mass towns-- damn 1600's colonials couldn't come up with an original name for their town :lol:

(Boston is in Suffolk county... I'm in Middlesex county)

wv

OTOH, Ipswich MASSACHUSETTS is in Essex county... about 45 minutes from here.

I admit to getting a wee bit excited before I re-read the subject line-- acknowledging there were other words there besides "DL woman" and "Ipswich" ...

<sigh> Like so many Mass towns-- damn 1600's colonials couldn't come up with an original name for their town :lol:

(Boston is in Suffolk county... I'm in Middlesex county)

wv

This reminds me of a joke I heard from a comedian talking about history.

"What about those Pilgrim Fathers, they were amazing people weren't they. They set off from Plymouth with no modern navigational aids, and yet by sheer chance they landed at another place called Plymouth. How lucky is that? When they saw the town sign they must have thought they'd sailed around in a big circle!"

Beth

• 3 weeks later...

This reminds me of a joke I heard from a comedian talking about history.

"What about those Pilgrim Fathers, they were amazing people weren't they. They set off from Plymouth with no modern navigational aids, and yet by sheer chance they landed at another place called Plymouth. How lucky is that? When they saw the town sign they must have thought they'd sailed around in a big circle!"

Beth

Think that was Eddie Izzard, funny guy!

• 11 months later...