LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Xpmedical.com And Fedex

About xpmedical.com, do they send any junk mail, ads, or anything if you order from them? I emailed them asking this and haven't heard back yet.

About fedex, who do you call about having a specific order held at one of their locations and find out where that location is? There are like 100 diffferent kinds of fedex stores. Tried emailing them about it and haven't gotten an answer yet.

Also, anyone know any cheaper sites that xp for buying diapers and if they send junk mail, ads, or anything? (molicare, abena)

I have placed many orderes with XP and have never gotten any junk mail or unwanted emails from them at any time before or after my purchase. They usually send a order confirmation email and then a shipping notification email.

Im sure there are places out there that are cheaper, but the price is not that much different and XP's service is very good. As was stated earlier, all of my orders have come in unmarked boxes and arrived when they were soposed to arive. They get thier orderes out quickly as well. I can order on Monday and have my things by Wednesday. To me that is worth paying a bit extra for. Plus their shipping rates are very good on non case orders, and they dont over charge on frieght.

As to the FedEx question, I do not know how you would get an item to one of thier outlets. You could try and go talk to someone at one of the FedEx stores. They would proably be albe to tell you how to get an order held at a specific location.

Overall I am very pleased with XP Medical and will not hesitate to order from them again.

about xpmed, i ment like weeks or months after involving junk mail. not sure if that is what you ment but i want to be sure

Just what I said - you get your order in the mail, nothing more. As grayfile said, you will get confirmation emails (the order placement and the shipping notice), but nothing else. That means any time - you only get what you order. No junk mail, nothing.

~ moogle

I've ordered from xp many times and have never recieved any junk mail.The only email i've gotten from them is an order conformation number and a tracking number.Also if you ask for discreet shipping the do it.They also have great sample packs if your not sure what brand you want..DL JAY

I've ordered from xp many times and have never recieved any junk mail.The only email i've gotten from them is an order conformation number and a tracking number.Also if you ask for discreet shipping the do it.They also have great sample packs if your not sure what brand you want..DL JAY

i cant say anything bad about XP i have never gotten any junk mail and they shipped very quickly and discretely, cant tell you anything about fed_ex tho dont know how yopu would stop them from delivering to your house and having you pick up

I've ordered a couple times from xp...don't get any junk emails and such. Always in plain box. About Fedex...I happen to work for them, when you get your tracking number, which xp should be able to give you one, I can't remember if they email it to you, you can have a stop comment added (special delivery instructions) by calling customer service at 1-800-GOFEDEX and when the automation voice starts just say representative. You can have the package held at a terminal near you. The only store that might take it is Kinko's (now Fedex Office) but unless you rent a box from them, I don't know if this is possible. I believe you can search terminal and authorized shipper locations from the fedex website.... www.fedex.com I just looked it up.... under the "ship" icon click on the "find locations" icon and follow the instructions... Hope this helps! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest dl_aslee

For the little bit extra have xpmedical ship it US Priority Mail. Find the address of the post office near you, put it as your shipping address, then put in the comments that you want it shipped General Delivery. They almost always ship the same day, so depending on where you are its 2-3 days, I think they hold it for 5 days or something, but just go on the third day and it will be there since it is priority. Since the shipping address will be the post office there isn't any worry of anything being delivered to your house.

As for Fedex xpmedical ships it via ground, which they will not hold a package at any of their locations. It has to be shipped via Fedex Express for them to hold at one of the fedex locations.

There is a way though through using a UPS Store. You have to call the individual store though and ask if they will hold a package from another carrier for a small fee. If one doesn't call the different ones in your area until you find one that does, should be only like $2 for them to hold it and put their address as the shipping address. Make sure that you put in the comments to put your phone number on the address, so they can call you when the package arrives for you to pick up.

go to yellowpages.com look up the closest fedex store to you, pick up the phone, dial that phone number and ask them if they can hold packages at their store instead of havng them delivered to your house. if they ask, or you feel yo need to give some reason,say its a surprise gift and you dont want the person to accidentally find it on the doorstep... they will tell you if its possible and what you need to do. its a relatively easy problem to solve.

as for xp medical, no they do not send junk mail or fliers or anything of the sort. neither does kckmedical whic is another good store to shop from. Most of the medical stores online do not send our fliers or junk mail as they understand discretion and privacy.

already called fedex and they aren't set up to hold packages, atleast that is what the person i talked to said. if i order anything, i think i will have it shipped usps and have it held until i can pick it up since fedex express is more expensive.

ill look into the ups thing.

ty!