LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Doublers

Do you have a Babies-R-Us nearby? They used to carry them. Good luck on your search...If you got the nerve ask your store manager why they quit carrying them, perhaps he would reconsider.

I use Tranqulity Top-Liner boosters. They are great. Big enough to go front and back and double the capacity of any diaper. Have to order on-line. No stores in my part of Jersey sell them. Depends used to sell boosters, but I can't find them anymore.

I live in Washington State, and Safeway grocery stores sold them, but it looks like they have quit carrying them as well. At least I havent seen any for a while, and I have been looking. You might check your local thrift stores, as they ocasionally come avaliable there. The same goes for Depends boost around here as well. I ocasionally see them in a store but not very often.

Thanks, There is a Babies R Us on Capital Blvd (and its kinda far away) but I don't like going in there. It seems that a 50ish guy going into the store is such an anomaly that sales people are on you in an instant. I prefer to shop with no assistance. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Anondl

PS Guess I'll see if Tyco Healthcare has an 800 # or if their website has a store locator.

PPS Regarding inserts, Diaper Doublers have the best price (30/$3).

I don't know if you shop on-line or not, but if you want some really great 'doublers' check XPmedical.com in the booster and doubler section. Abena makes some knock out doublers and boosters that are practically a diaper unto themselves. :thumbsup:

qwack

Hi Square Duck

I'll check XP Med.

Hey, I'm up late, 12:57 AM East coast time. This will not last long.

I'm waiting on an order from XP. I'll bet you get don't have to hang out as long since you're right down the coast from them. I'm jealous.

Anondl