LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Sidc92

sidc92

I just wanted to say hi.  I have been a long time lurker at daily diapers.  Finally decided to register and start posting.  I am rather shy about posting online right now but I should get over that soon.  So the only thing I will tell about myself right now is that I am a Dallas Cowboy fan.  Please don't hold that against me being a dallas cowboy fan.

Welcome, Don't watch pro football so your safe there. We also know that your a "Adult Kid" and your 35, so that's a start.

Hope you get over the shyness and join in soon, the more the Merry! Can we conclude that your from TX as well? Got a few on here from there if so. again Welcome from the delurk mode...what fun is that anyway. :)

Welcome sidc92.

There is plenty of room for all 'lurkers' here-I was one too until recently. And, a nice supportive, sometimes outspoken group. And, hey, I USED to be a Detroit Lions fan....(for what it is worth.)

Repaid and Packrat thanks for the welcome. No I am not from texas I happen to be from Illinois. I just have always been a cowboys fan. I am the only one in my family. Which means I take alot of crap for cheering the cowboys but I have been a fan since at least 1982 when the Cowboys lost to the 49ers in the nfc championship game. Now I will try not to talk about football for awhile now.