LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Causes Of Bedwetting

My brother, the one who's been giving me hell about being incontinent and wearing diapers has started wetting the bed it seems. He tried to claim that one of the cats sprayed his bed is all but I find it hard to believe especially since I started putting the cats outside at night. I recognize it, my bed looked like that for a while before I started wearing "real" protection and not just a pad to bed. I'm concerned becuase it just doesn't seem normal for a 19 year old to suddenly have a problem like that with no obvious cause. I'm not saying he needs diapers or something but I do want him to see a doctor, maybe it's something that can be taken care of, so he can live normally. I tried talking to him about it and he became very defensive like I was attacking him about it.

So what sort of thing could cause something like this and how in God's name can I get him to see a freaking doctor? I mean he's an asshole sometimes(well he is!) but he's still my brother and I'm concerned, I don't want him to have problems like this. So any advice here?

maybe it's something that can be taken care of, so he can live normally.

A valve can be surgically inserted to keep leaks from happening. There's a button beneath the skin to depress to empty the bladder. It's all hooked to a catheter type tube going into the bladder. However! When I had mine I was constantly having urinary tract infections and finally had to have it removed. He should see a doctor but if he's like most guys, this isn't something he's going to want to talk about. Be patient, as I'm sure you are. He's a lucky brother to have you!

When I was preteen I assumed that my bed-wetting was from some expression of a psychological weakness . It embarrassed me very much that I wet my bed. When I hit puberty and started waking up with more morning wood and less wet beds it slowly came to me that my problem was a development issue.

I wonder how many kids spontainously quit bed-wetting at puberty. Wouldn't it be great if parents could explain to their kids that this problem would go away naturally and that they were not babies and it wasn't their fault?

anondl