LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gummi Bears

tenderheart

Does anybody else remember watching this show as a kid. I loved it! I was just reminded of it when I happen to find the first 3 seasons online, I've been watching episodes all night. I guess its a marathon. I thought perhaps one or two people here would remember the cartoon. I <3 the 80's =D.

disney_520.gif

I loved that show, though I can't say I remember any specific plotlines. Its been too long

I told people at school there was a Gummi Bears TV show and I would go around the halls singing the theme song... and no one knew what I was talking about!!

I was like "really? you never saw it..? I feel so sorry for you."

-Sophie

I love Gummi Bears!(the candy and the show). I remember watching that show when I was younger. I even remember the theme song: "Gummi Bears bouncing here and there and everywhere, High adventures we all can share, we are the Gummi Bears! Well, that's at least part of it. I sang that to my friends and they think I'm crazy! :screwy:

Actually....

Dashing and daring,

Courageous and caring,

Faithful and friendly,

With stories to share.

All through the forest,

They sing out in chorus,

Marching along,

As their song fills the air.

Gummi Bears,

Bouncing here and there and everywhere.

High adventure that's beyond compare,

They are the Gummi Bears.

Magic and mystery,

Are part of their history,

Along with the secret,

Of gummiberry juice.

Their legend is growing,

They take pride in knowing,

They'll fight for what's right,

In whatever they do.

Gummi Bears,

Dashing and daring,

Courageous and caring,

Faithful and friendly,

With stories to share.

All through the forest,

They sing out in chorus,

Marching along,

As their song fills the air.

Gummi Bears,

Gummi Bears,

When a friend's in danger they'll be there,

Lives and legends that we all can share,

They are the Gummi Bears,

They are the Gummi Bears,

They are the Gummi Bears!

---------

I'll admit that's not from memory, but I knew a good portion. I also got the chorus right. ^_^ Greatest voice selection as well... I recommend looking it up on youtube.

-Sophie

disney_520.gif

I love the Gummi Bears, the Smurfs, (and of course the Care Bears), Duck Tales, Tale Spin, Looney Tunes (but moreso) Baby Looney Tunes, Garfield and Friends, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Sonic the Hedgehog, you name it, if it was an 80s cartoon I was all over it ;-)

--Lex

I love the Gummi Bears, the Smurfs, (and of course the Care Bears), Duck Tales, Tale Spin, Looney Tunes (but moreso) Baby Looney Tunes, Garfield and Friends, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Sonic the Hedgehog, you name it, if it was an 80s cartoon I was all over it ;-)

--Lex

I knew I wasn't the only one. I have a rather large collection of 80's cartoons on my server including all of Duck Tales and Tale Spin. I've been looking all over for Looney Tunes but they are hard to find for some reason. Although I do have all of the road runner hehe. :P A lot of times I'll spend a Sunday or Saturday afternoon watching cartoons.

Now this is my kinda post hehe. I still remember quite a few cartoon songs. And the next time you're watching a cartoon or animated movie watch the credits afterwards. You'd be amazed how often you see the same voice actors. Frank Welker, Peter Cullen, Rob Paulsen, Jim Cummings, to name a few. Frank Welker has been at it the longest I think. He voiced the original Megatron, Fred from Scooby Doo, Curious George, and lots of animal sounds.. Even the footstool from Beauty and the beast.

• 6 months later...