LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr. Robert's Miracle Elixer

Quick recap, DOUG is a insurance salesman who is a closet AB because his wife, AMANDA, doesn't get it. His wife is out of town for business for the week and Doug has ordered a formula from the internet that will make him incontinent for a few days. He gets caught trying to change an extremely messy diaper in his shed by his neighbor, MRS. HENKLY, a retired foxy school teacher who is incontinent and a member of the local incontinence support group. Doug ends up getting a lesson in changing diapers from KAY, a nurse, who is Mrs. Henkly's friend, who is also incontinent and a member of the local support group. The incontinece elixer lasts longer then it should so Doug calls into work and goes to buy more diapers and is caught by the bitchy office secretary, MANDY, who has luck would have it, is a Dominatrix into humiliating men. She get Doug over to her house where she forcibly babies him then makes him the main attraction of a party with 5 of her kinky friends, one of which is named KARA

Chapter 6

It’s always a strange experience to wake up somewhere other then home, but imagine waking up with a wet diaper surrounded by necked women wearing wet diapers. Doug’s stomach lurched and his head banged, the light spilling in from the window burned his eyes. He looked around confused by the surroundings, then realized where he was and what he had done. He got up to his feet and accidently kicked the girl he had slept with on the floor. She mumbled and rolled over revealing the front of her diaper, stained a light yellow just like his. Three of the five women were gone, only two remained, one on the couch and the one on the floor.

“Well good morning sunshine,” he heard and saw that Mandy was standing in the hallway with a untied robe on revealing her naked body and the diaper that was on underneath. “I got to admit, there is something I kind of like about this, I can see how you may be turned on by diapers,” she said then took a long sip from her coffee mug.

“Oh my god, what did I do?” Doug asked.

“You did everything you were told, and I think you had a great time,” she replied.

Doug’s face became serious and his words came out angry, “How can I face my wife again after what we did, I’m ruined.”

“Oh shit Doug, don’t be so old fashioned, all men cheat, and you didn’t even really cheat, if anything you were taken advantage of, you didn’t even really fuck any of us anyway, so don’t go all moral on me,” she protested.

“My god, you really are something,” Doug said in disgust.

“Yeah, that means a lot coming from the guy who likes to wear diapers, and allowed himself to be gang fucked last night,” she said with a laugh.

Doug thought he was going to explode, “God damn it, fuck!” he said. He started to storm towards the door but his saggy wet diaper slid down and nearly tripped him. He quickly yanked it but Mandy was already howling with laughter. When he considered the reality of his life, he couldn’t help but laugh as well, “Yeah I guess I’m pretty fucked up,” he said.

“We all are,” Mandy said while they both laughed.

“OH SHIT,” the woman on the couch screamed as she rolled over, “I’ve fucking pissed myself.” Doug and Mandy laughed so hard their sides hurt, then Mandy squeezed her legs shut and grabbed hold of her crouch.

“Dammit, I just did too,” she said between laughs. The girl on the couch was not amused, “Your all fucking disgusting,” she said as she got off the couch and presumably made her way to the restroom. “Fucking perverts, can’t believe I put a diaper on, god how drunk was I.” she yelled from the bath.

“Lets just say if you didn’t have that diaper on I would have probably made you sleep in the bathtub.” Kara yelled back with a laugh.

The noise had finally woken Kara and she sat up and leaned against the couch. “Oh my god, what a headache,” she exclaimed. Doug looked at her and remembered the kiss they had shared the night before, then looked away.

“Good morning Kara, hope you didn’t leak out on the floor,” Mandy said.

“Umm, no looks like I’m good, she said as she got up off the floor,” wow, I’ve had some pretty rough mornings but I have to admit this is the first one that included waking up in a wet diaper, well at least since I was 2,” she said with a chuckle. “Awesome party Mandy,” she said as she walked towards the door. She stopped and put a hand on Doug’s shoulder, “ You were great last night, I hope you can come back for the next get together.”

“Yeah, thanks,” Doug said with little enthusiasm.

“Well as much as it pains me I think I’d better go clean up and head to work,” Kara said as she walked towards the hall.

“Yeah me too,” Mandy said.

“What time is it,” Doug said a bit hectically realizing it was Tuesday morning and he had to be at work at nine.

“It’s around 7, but don’t worry, I’ll put you in for another sick day. BUT you better show up tomorrow,” she explained.

“Yeah surely this stuff will wear out by tomorrow,” Doug said.

“Grab your diapers,” Mandy pointed towards the jumbo package, now noticeably smaller but still quite large and led him back to her dungeonesque basement as Doug followed with diapers in hand.

“Lay down and I’ll change you,” she said.

“No really, that’s OK, I can do it.” Doug answered.

“I really don’t mind, and I know you really don’t mind either, so lay down before I have to get my whip back out.” Doug shuddered at the thought of her whip even though the tone of her voice suggested that she was playing so he laid down with no further objection. She gathered up the diaper bag and laid out the supplies and began to remove Doug’s wet diaper.

“OK, now we are going to be working together, and first off no one knows in the office about my secret and its going to stay that way. Do you understand?” she asked.

“Yes absolutely,” Doug quickly responded as she wiped his skin clean with a baby scented wipe.

“Excellent, no one knows about your little kink either and it will remain that way, at work I’m still a bitchy secretary and your still a quiet normal bean counter,” she explained.

“Right, right.” Doug said as he instinctively raided up his but so she could slide a clean diaper underneath.

“I’ve had a thing for dominance my whole life and we are always looking for a man who likes to be subordinate. Like you, I could tell when I first saw you in the store yesterday that you wanted to dominated and babied,” she said as she spread diaper rash cream over his red skin.

“Yeah but how, I mean what if I really did just have bad diarrhea or need diapers for some other reason?” Doug asked.

“Well lets see, first off I’ve never heard of anyone buying diapers for diarrhea, secondly you wouldn’t have been so emberassed if you weren’t up to something, and third you probably wouldn’t have been waving around a huge hard on if you weren’t sexually aroused by getting caught buying diapers,” she said as she sprinkled powder into the diaper.

“It was that obvious?” Doug asked.

“Oh honey, it was pretty obvious, you had a 8 man tent pitched over your balls.” She said with a laugh. “But you have to remember I’m really good at spotting these things,” she added.

“Now I have something I need to ask you, you gave me an idea see, next time I find a sub and bring him back here to dominate I’m going to call you and the other girls. You can come over here and act like my live in adult sissy baby. The poor guy will never know, and when we give him the baby treatment we’ll try to make it out like we are going to keep him here like you,” she explained.

“Wow you’re devious, what if I don’t show up, will there be an announcement at work?” Doug asked.

“I gave you my word, your secret is safe, but I think you’ll show up, you can’t help yourself, otherwise you wouldn’t be in the situation now,” she said as she pulled the diaper tight and secured the last tape.

“Can you, lil, baby Dougy,” she said as she gave his diaper a few pats and then blew a big strawberry on his stomach.

Between babyish giggles Doug said, “No I guess I can’t.”

Kara was waiting for Doug up the stairs by the front door. “Doug, would you mind giving me a few of those, I wouldn’t mind wearing them again?” Kara asked.

“Umm, OK,” Doug said as he pulled out a fistful of diapers and handed them over.

“Yeah leave me some too,” Mandy commanded, to which Doug dutifully obeyed.

Kara gave Doug a hug then departed, then Mandy gave him a swat on the ass before shutting the door. All the way home Doug tried to digest what happened to him last night. The thing that bothered him the most was that he didn’t seem all that bothered. He found himself obsessed with the idea of being Mandy’s live in adult baby. He kept asking himself what kind of retard would want a life like that and the answer he kept coming up with was him.

Doug arrived home and unloaded his two packages of diapers, one unopened Depends and the other half used package of drug store brand. He didn’t notice his neighbor, Mrs. Henkly working near his driveway in her garden and nearly jumped out his skin when she rose up from the bushes to say hello.

“My gosh Mr. Scott, you have been out diaper shopping, and it looks like you returned with the worst diapers made, and you didn’t even get a full package.” She said with a laugh.

“Umm yeah, well they are cheap,” Doug said.

“Yeah but you’ll use twice as many,” she shot back.

“Well you may be right,” Doug answered.

“How much longer are you going to be incontinent?” she asked.

“Well I think they are going to do something soon.” Doug said.

“Hmm, well you should come by the incontinence support group tomorrow night, Kay has a purchased a car load of different brands and is selling them, you could get some decent diapers. I promise it will make it easier to deal with,” she explained.

“Hmm thanks, I’ll think about it, I’ve got to get these in,” Doug said.

“Yes sure, good day Mr. Scott,” she said as Doug went in.

He was ravenously hungry and fixed himself a big breakfast of pancakes and drank several glasses of water and orange juice. After eating Doug laid down on his bed and tried to remember in detail all the things that happened to him last night. The fact that he was humiliated and wearing diapers in front of 6 women, one of which he worked with was hard for him to come to terms with. Besides that his neighbor and her friend both new that he was wearing diapers, though they thought it was just because he had too. The hardest thing to believe was that two different people had changed his diapers. He had always dreamed of a woman changing his wet diapers, and now it had really happened.

After a great deal of reflection he realized that he was basically living out his fantasy and maybe that wasn’t so bad. The thing that actually worried him was his wife getting home from her business trip Sunday. He was sure that the incontinence formula would ware off by then, but would he be able to go back to normal? Maybe he could explain to her how he felt and continue wearing diapers when he wanted. Yesterday he was sick and tired of wearing diapers but now he was worried he wouldn’t be able to stop.

Doug feel asleep on the bed and woke up a few hours later, his diaper was soaked, and he quickly changed it. “Damn I thought that I would be back to normal now,” he said outloud.

Later on that day Doug got on the computer and check his email. There was a messeage from Dr. Robert.

Dear Doug,

I’m sorry your experience with formula 9 hasn’t gone exactly as planned but glad to hear you’ve been enjoying yourself. If you followed the dosing instructions formula 9 should be at the end of its effective period. Some people experience a little difficulty regaining complete bladder control, you should try to stay close to a restroom for a few days or continue wearing diapers. If you have any questions please call 1-515-555-4931.

Sincerely

Dr. Robert Walton

Dosing instructions? “what the hell,” Doug said out loud. He couldn’t remember any instructions. He went back and found the padded envelope on the kitchen table where he left it. Sure enough when he checked there was a folded piece of paper.

Dear Customer.

Thank you for purchasing formula 9, please remember that taking this fluid will cause a complete loss of bowel and bladder control for a period of time between 2 and 3 days. Please follow directions strictly before using. We are not responsible for any harm you may cause due to not following directions.

#1. Put on a disposable undergarment (diaper).

#2. Add exactly 1 capfull to a 12 ounce glass of water. This is very important! If not properly diluted the effect will last much longer then 2-3 days.

#3. Drink the water slowly while eating something, such as crackers or a granola bar.

#4 Wait about an hour for the formula to do its magic.

You will experience a loss of control similar to an overactive bladder and a bad case of diarrhea but the effects will be so strong you will be unable to prevent yourself from voiding. After 2-3 days you will notice that you are regaining control, some people regain control almost instantly while others may take an additional day to become completely continent.

Doug ran to the phone and dialed the number from the email.

“Hello, this is Dr. Robert Walton, can I help you,” the voice on the line said.

“Hello, my name is Doug and I recently purchased your formula 9,” Doug said.

“Yes you sent me an email,” what exactly is the problem.

“Well I took formula nine and I didn’t dilute it and I was wondering how long it would last?” Doug asked.

“Hmm, I see, you didn’t follow the instructions?”

“Well, I didn’t see them when I first opened the package.” Doug answered.

“OK, well it depends on how much you had ate that day, if you had just ate, it may last 5-6 days, if you hadn’t ate much it could last longer.” The doctor answered.

“Well I drank several glasses of tea after taking it.” Doug said.

“That may help some but it really has to be in your stomach before you take the formula.” The doctor answered.

“OK, what if I took a bit more then one capful?” Doug asked.

The doctor stammered, “ More then one cap, well how much did you take?”

“Umm, a big drink.” Doug answered.

“A big drink, like what the whole bottle, or about another capful?” Robert asked

“About another capful I think,” Doug answered.

“Well Doug, I’d say that if you took 2 caps on an empty stomach without diluting it down your probably looking at at least a month, maybe two. Hell it could be longer,” the doctor said in disgust.

“Oh shit, but it will ware off?” Doug asked.

“Oh yeah, eventually it will, but keep in mind that after 2 months of no bowel and bladder control your going to take a little retraining. So I’d schedule in at least a couple more weeks of diapers maybe plan on 3 months to be sure,” the doctor explained.

“OK, well I wish I would have known about the instructions,” Doug said.

“Well Doug it was in the email you got, read the instructions,” the doctor said.

“Yeah I guess I missed that.” Doug said.

“Have a great day, and remember that bare no liability for patients who fail to follow directions,” the doctor said.

“Yeah I read that, thanks,” Doug said as the line went dead.

Doug sat down in chair and started trying to absorb what he been told. The first thing he realized was that Amanda would be home in 5 days and he would be incontinent and in diapers. He started trying to come up with an elaborate lie, like maybe he fell off a ladder and got nerve damage. No, he couldn’t lie his way out of this. Maybe he could just keep it hidden, it seemed like the best way to keep his wife happy and avoid a nasty conflict. No it would be impossible to keep this hidden, she would smell the poop, see the soppy diapers sagging and wonder why trashcan was stuffed all the time.

He decided he would just tell the truth and see what she said. He realized it was a win/win situation, either she would accept his diaper wearing and his adult baby side, or she wouldn’t and they would divorce and he would get to be a baby whenever he wanted. He started fantasizing about what he would do if he lived alone. He would convert the spare bedroom into his nursery, he would order all kinds of diapers and baby clothes, he would be Mandy’s submissive diapered sex slave whenever she wanted. He found that his hand had went to his pants and was rubbing the front of his wet diaper. He was about to masturbate but then remembered it was nearly Halloween and that meant that costumes would be on sale at department stores, he realized that with his wife gone for 5 more days he could enjoy his diaper fantasy without worry and that he might as well make the most of it so he pulled his hand out of his pants and headed across town for wal-mart.