LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Babies

Guest refridginator

wow, you have quite an achievement there. you've gone completely through puberty, have two daughters, and you're not even a teenager yet. what a life that must be :huh:

I confess Halloween is not my birthday, a fact I blame on the poor planning of my parents! Had they anticipated my interest in dressing up, they would have either conceived me a few months sooner or waited a few months. In my heart I channel Halloween.

Back in 1990, a couple of weeks after learing Adult Babies exist, I put on one of my then usual Attends disposables and covered it with a custom Onesies my youngest sister Missy designed and made. Missy selected pinned gauze diapers and separate vinyl panties inside her own Onesies she made for herself. We wore those Onesies to two different Halloween parties that year. Those were in West Hollywood, CA where Halloween is a huge event. I must say we caused a sensation, since we clearly were sisters. Yes, there were a few other big baby costumes, but anyone touching our bottoms could easily feel real diapers. For the second party Missy gave me a pinned gauze diaper and vinyl panties. Both of us are incontinent. I did wet my cloth diaper, and in my diaper bag I had space Attends.

Tonight My husband Don and I will be at the Halloween Ball at The Magic Castle. Sure I will be diapered, because I always am. On the outside I will be dressed as a Woman Police Constable from 1973 London as shown in the Brit version of "Life on Mars" while Missy will be in a 1973 NYPD matron's uniform and Gretchen Moll blonde wig. My husband Don will be wearing a 1973 London Bobby's uniform, while her husband John will be an NYPD captain from 1973. Don and I fell in love with the Brit version on BBC-America, so a year ago I asked Missy to find us the London costumes. She found sources to buy the NYPD uniforms they are wearing.

There will be costume judging, so please wish us luck in the group event.

wow, you have quite an achievement there. you've gone completely through puberty, have two daughters, and you're not even a teenager yet. what a life that must be :huh:

Hallo Angela,

With Nov 9th, they came pretty close. I will go to Halloweenparty dressed in my pink lolita dress regardless.

Babygirl Kvetinka

Yeah...but look at todays Birthday Babies...WOW! Happy Birthday to all!!!

DL JAY(35), joshie99(20), remaining silent(29), Roleplay_chibi_boy(21), daddychris(24), corry(23), Dependable(20), SlipStream(20), diapered_josh(20), a7court(21), halfpenguin(26), mundane(22), Daddy in UK(27), diaperedteen101(19), caloit1988(20)