LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr. Robert's Miracle Elixer

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chatper 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

“No,” Doug answered.

“No, what,” she yelled as she swatted his side with the whip.

“No, mistress,” Doug yelled through clinched teeth.

“That’s better. Now I’m very excited, I’ve had lots of useless pieces of shit down here but I’ve never had one in a diaper. So tell me are you an adult baby or a diaper lover?” Doug was surprised to hear her say those words, he thought that he was in such an exclusive club that no one else had even heard of it so he just gave her a confused look.

“Don’t look so surprised, sure you diaper fags are a small part of the community but I’ve heard of you, or maybe you really did have some kind of medically unexplainable sudden loss of control this weekend?” she asked.

“I took something and it caused… it,” Doug answered.

“Incredible, let me guess it was only supposed to last for a couple of days?”

“Yeah,” Doug answered.

“Well you still haven’t answered my original question, are you a AB or a DL?”

“AB,” Doug said the shame painfully apparent in his voice. She stepped up close to Doug and felt his diaper, it was really wet, but she didn’t smell any poop.

“Are you doing number twos uncontrollably too?” she asked while wrapping her hand around his chin.

“Yes…mistress,” Doug answered. She undid her black leather top allowing her ample breasts to spread out in Doug’s face.

“Does my little baby wanna suckle?” she asked as she brushed a nipple near Doug’s mouth. Doug knew that he shouldn’t, but he instinctively grabbed the nipple in his mouth and began to suck. She took his face in her hands and pulled it closer and held him tight. “Ahh, yes little Dougy, suck mamma’s titty,” Mandy said in a motherly voice. After a few minutes she pulled away from him and left the room. She came back a few minutes later with a large diaper bag and a baby bottle filled with milk. “One of my girlfriends has a baby and I watch her every now and again so she left me some things, looks like you’re in luck baby Doug,” she explained as she began to put some kind of belt around Doug’s waist. After the belt she put some cuffs around his ankles and locked his feat together. Finally she removed the spreader bar and locked his hands to the belt at his side.

She took a several steps away from Doug and said, “Now be a good baby and if you want your babba walk to mommy.” Doug was now totally under her spell as she was treating him exactly the way he always dreamnt of being treated by his wife. He knew that he shouldn’t be doing this with a another woman but his reason was battered down by years of sexual frustration, so he began to take little shuffling steps in her direction and when it seemed like he could keep his balance he began to walk a bit quicker. A few steps from Mandy he lost balance and fell to his knees and without his arms stop his fall he ended up face fist.

Mandy laughed, “Oh my little boy has fell down and gone boom.” Doug was trying to get up or roll over but was just jerking back and forth in his restraints. She sat down beside him and helped him roll over and into her lap, “Here’s some milk for my hungry baby,” she said as she popped the bottle into his mouth. She also worked one of her nipples into Doug’s mouth and he found he was sucking both equally. One of Mandy’s hands helped support Doug’s head while the other began petting the front of his piss soaked diaper.

Doug began to moan in joy as he sucked, and Doug was afraid he would finish the bottle before he came so he started focusing more on the real nipple. Everything was going fine until he felt the sudden urge to poop, and without delay he felt the warm smushy feeling of poop filling his diaper. Mandy didn’t notice at first but it didn’t take her long to start sniffing.

“Oh my god, you’ve really pooped your pants, god that stinks,” she said while pulling both nipples from his mouth. “You couldn’t even hold it until your bottle was finished, you worthless little shit.” She rolled Doug over and grabbed the back of his diaper and yanked it down, and began swatting him with the whip that had been at her side. It stung so bad that soon Doug was screaming out in pain for her to quit, but she kept it up, and soon he found himself crying uncontrollably for her to stop, “Please, I’m sorry, I’m sorry mistress, please,” he cried.

Mandy yanked the diaper back up and turned Doug back over to face her. “Well, your not so tough are you,” she said as she wiped the tears out of his eyes. Doug tried to adjust his weight so no so much of it was on his painfully whipped behind. Mandy pulled Doug back up to her bossom and pushed the bottle back in. “You can finish up your babba now, then mommy Mandy will change your stinky dirty diaper, yes she will,” she said in her best baby talk impersonation.

Once the bottle was gone she put the Disney princess pacifier in Doug’s mouth and said, “If that comes out of your mouth you will get another spanking and I won’t go so easy next time.” She got up and left the room leaving Doug to lay on the floor restrained, he tried unsuccessfully to move around but was unable to do much more then roll back and forth. The squishy mess in his diaper spreading out more each time.

Mandy returned maybe ten minutes later with a bath towel and laid it out on some kind of sex dungeon version of a bed. It was basically an elevated slab with a black vinyl mat and several different metal loops in the corners. She helped Doug stand up and helped him balance as he shuffled to the bed and then pushed him down. She undid his arms and attached them at the tops, Doug didn’t even think of trying to fight her, even if he wanted too he was completely helpless now and totally under her command. She then undid his feet and attached them to the two far corners so that he was completely spread eagle on the bed.

“OK little Dougy I’m going to change your stinky britches, so be a good baby and do what mommy says,” she said again using her mommy voice. She untaped his diapers and using a wash cloth cleaned up his poopy mess, every now and again telling him to raise up so she could get underneath him. “You’s such a messy baby, yes you are, you little stinky boy,” she said as she wiped. Finally she took the messy diaper away and replaced it with a clean onr from Doug’s package, she then went to the diaper bag and came back with a tub of vasoline and gave his tender red skin a good coating of it. She put the vasoline up and got out some baby lotion and rubbed it in allover his legs and belly, finally she sprinkled baby powder over him.

“I want this one to be the last dirty diaper I change tonight so I have a little surprise for you. She wandered off leaving Doug’s diaper open and his penis standing at attention. She returned with a bright red enema bag and hung it from the ceiling near the bed. “Yes, we are going to clean you good so there is no more stinky poo,” she said as she worked lubrication up Doug’s tight anus. Next she started working the tubing up, “ Now Doug, you’ve got to relax, I wouldn’t want you to get a sore ass, quit bearing down,” she said. Doug tried to relax and found that he could feel the tube slip in and go deeper into his colon. Next she adjusted something at the front of the bed and Doug felt himself become inclined at a 45 degree angle. She opened the valve and he immediately felt the pressure rush in as the fluid filled his colon. Doug had given himself the occasional suppository or liquid enema bottle and found that he enjoyed the experience but he had never had such a large one before. He felt the water rushing into him and felt his stomach start to swell.

Mandy quickly pulled the tube from his ass when the bag was empty and taped up the diaper tightly. She then adjusted the bed again so that he was now inclined with his head up and his feet down. “Now I didn’t use just water in that enema, there is something that will irritate your colon’s lining and cause an explosive expulsion like you’ve probably never experienced before, so enjoy.” She wasn’t kidding, Doug felt as if a bomb just went off in his lower stomach, like the most powerful need to poop he had ever experienced. He pushed and pushed, and then suddenly he felt the explosion of wet poop and water rush out. It oozed out all around the diaper and started running down the floor. Then it happened again, and again. Several minutes passed and each time it happened there was a painful cramp followed with an explosive poop. Doug’s diaper was doing nothing to stop the flow out of the leg cuffs and up around the front and rear waist band. Doug was clinching down on his pacifier in pain each time and Mandy was watching it all with an excited smile on her face.

Finally the ordeal was over and Doug felt the storm in his bowels subside. “Well I’d say you’re cleaned out now,” Mandy commented. “Your diaper doesn’t look to good though Doug, I’d say you need another one. She Taped another diaper on tightly over the swollen one, but not before tearing a hole in it. Then she repeated the process again. “I think I’ll leave you to stew awhile and think about how fun it is to be incontinent,” she said as she walked out and shut the door behind her and switched off the light.

Doug laid in the stinky dark room and felt the stinging pain of the poopy diaper water irritating the sore skin where Mandy had whipped him earlier. He couldn’t get over the fact that he had worked with this evil bitch for the last couple of years and had no never dreamed that she was capable of such cruel behavior, and yet he was strangely infatuated with her and he couldn’t wait for her to come back.

Maybe thirty minutes later Mandy returned with plastic trash bag, a bucket of water and some rags. She disconnected his wrists from the bed and told him to sit up and then cleaned his back and belly. She then undid his legs from the bed and told him to stand up beside her and she cleaned the rest of him. The soaked diapers sagged between his legs but the three diapers were on tight and weren’t falling down and they seemed to be controlling the huge mess. “Raise up your arms,” she said as she rulled a black ruffled sissy maid dress out from the plastic bag and pulled it down over his body. It was wide and very ruffled with the white lace, and had a white ruffled apron over the front. It was so short that it did nothing to cover the diapers. She went around back and pulled the laces tight causing Doug some discomfort. Next she pulled some black knee high stockings up Doug’s legs and placed high heeled shoes on his feet, “be careful walking around I don’t want you to break a heel,” she said. Finally she attached a black strap to the pacifier that was still in his mouth and pulled it tight. “That should keep you from whining,” she said.

“You are now my diapered sissy maid bitch.” Clean this shitty floor and bed up, then change your disgusting diapers. I’ll be back in 15 minutes and it better be clean down here, and there better not be one bit of poop on your dress,” said as she left and locked the door behind her.

Doug did as he was told and cleaned the floor and bed first, carefully stepping around with the ten pounds of diapers and high heeled shoes making the task very hard. Afterward he changed his drooping diapers and put on a new clean one spending lots of time with the lotion and baby powder in part to mask the stinky poop smell. The task was made triply hard by the high heeled shoes and tight fitting dress. He noticed a mirror in the dungeon and he spent a minute or two admiring himself when he was done. He felt his cock rise up as he admired his lacey outfit and diapers, his hand even drifted down to start rubbing the front of his diaper.

“Clack,” he heard the lock on the door open and quickly turned around to see Mandy entering the room, now with her halter top back on. “You weren’t about to touch that worthless little cock of yours were you?” she asked.

“No mistress,” Doug quickly blurted out.

Mandy came closer attached a leather collar around Doug’s neck then tied a leather strap to it. “We’re going on a trip,” she said as she gave the leash a pull and yanked Doug’s head towards her. She led him upstairs and into the living room and to Doug’s surprise there were five other woman setting in the room all similarly dressed as Mandy, though non quite as attractive. Doug’s eyes opened wide and he blurted out something through his pacifier.

“My God Mandy, what have you got there?” one of the woman asked.

“This is my new pet slut, this little bitch loves to wear diapers and act like a baby, she also seems to like being my sissy maid,” Mandy answered. “Doug meet the ladies from my bridge club,” she said. “I’ve invited them over for your coming out party.”

“Hello Doug,” the ladies said. “You’re looking quite beautiful in your dress dear and your pacifier is very cute, but I think we can help you be more lady like,” one of the woman said with a chuckle. Doug’s face was as bright as fire, and he thought for a moment about running away. He didn’t mind the baby treatment from Mandy but he didn’t want to be humiliated in front of all these women, yet what could he do. Mandy had his clothes and stuff somewhere, he may be able to get away from her, but what was he going to do run down the street in this getup. No he was going to have to just see this through.

Mandy lead him to the kitchen and gave him a tray covered with wine glasses, then back in front of the ladies said. “Now slut, the first thing you have to learn about being a woman is that men want a servant, so you will make sure everyone has a full wine glass while they enjoy the party. Doug walked around with his tray for awhile and went back and forth to the kitchen refilling then women’s glasses and bringing them snacks. His feet and back were killing him and every time he nearly tripped in the heels to all the girls’ amusement.

“Mandy, I think she’s ready for the next lesson,” one of the woman said.

“OK, well sissy slut, men want their woman to be pretty and dolled up so we are going to give you a sissy make over. They sat Doug down in a chair and began hovering around him and fussing over every detail. One woman began painting his fingernails while another began painting his toenails. Another pulled down his stockings and began shaving his legs. The other two started working on his face, plucking out his eye brow and applying make up. Mandy held up a mirror interdentally to show Doug the progress they were making. They worked quickly and when they were done Mandy applied the finishing tough, a long blond wig.

While he tried his best to look disgusted on the outside Doug had to admit to himself how wonderful it was to be feminized. “Well, my little cum sucker is looking down right hot,” Mandy joked as Doug gazed at himself in the mirror.

“OK Doug I think you are ready for your next lesson,” Mandy said. She pushed him down on the coffee table and the woman grabbed his arms to hold them down. She pulled down his diaper and he felt a finger working into his asshole again lubing it up. “Men want a woman who is an easy fuck, so we are going to work on that tight little hole of yours.” Doug blurted something out from behind his pacifier and struggled but the woman weren’t letting him move. He felt an object work pressing against his asshole and he clinched down. “Don’t make this hard bitch,” Mandy snarled as she swatted his bare ass hard with the whip. Doug whimpered in pain and unclenched his asshole, he felt the object slide up and in, the feeling wasn’t exactly unpleasant, like taking a nice shit.

“See that wasn’t so bad was?” Mandy asked.

“umm ummm,” Doug mumbled in agreement.

“That is the small one, just to get your tight little fuckhole warmed up, the next one may hurt a bit,” Mandy said. Doug felt that plug slide out and more lube was worked in by finger, the next plug was much larger and Doug could feel his hole stretching. He whimpered as the Plug became fully inserted and lodged into place. It was uncomfortable to say the least and he tried pushing it. Mandy pulled his diaper back up and Doug could feel himself pushing the against the diaper but was unable to get it any farther.

“That’s right Doug, in and out, get that little hole of yours ready,” Mandy said. One of the woman set down in front of Doug on the couch and the other woman pushed him forward on the coffee table until his head was directly in her crouch. She pulled up her skirt and Doug get a close up view of her dripping wet pussy.

“Allright slut, I’m going to teach you the proper way to give head.” She undid the pacifier from Doug’s mouth then reached down and pulled open her lips while the other woman pushed Doug’s face into contact.

“Noom muhhwa,” Doug’s screams were muffled as his face was smushed between this woman’s legs. He felt hands press his head into her and heard the other women chuckle and laugh and urge him to lick and suck. Doug closed his mouth in refusal then felt the sting lash on his legs again. So he began to lick.

“Come on you slut, lick, faster, harder,” the woman screamed as Doug began to furiously work his tounge against her clit. She pulled his face up and down vigorously and her wet sticky fluids began running down his chin. Soon she began to moan and thrust with Doug’s motion and then finally she screamed in ecstasy. “Not bad, for your first time, but Kara will expect more from you.” The woman said as she rose. Doug’s tongue was aching and he starting to consider all these women might want him to give head.

Kara sat down in front of Doug and the process was repeated in pretty much the same fashion as the first, After she was done the women who were holding him down on the coffee table let him sit up on the table, and handed him a glass of wine. It was strong and they encouraged him to drink it fast, which he did, followed by a few more glasses. Then he was worked back into the face first position and ate out two more of the women’s pussies, by now he had a throbbing hard on and his asshole was clinching down on the butt plug causing Doug to experience a glorious pleasure like he had never felt. He began thrusting his midsection working his diaper against the coffee table After the next two woman were done and Doug was given a few more glasses of wine he was swimming. He felt the woman roll him over on the table and he realized he had ate out everyone’s pussy except for Mandy’s. From his position on his back he saw that she was standing over him looking down, everyone in the room was buzzing and tipsy from the wine and Mandy was no exception. She pulled up her skirt and lowered herself onto his face.

“Take it slow we’re going to make this one to remember, Doug heard one of the woman say in slow drunken cadence. He started to feel someone rubbing his nipples through the apron of his French made dress and it sent sparks down his spine. He immediately started thrusting his body up trying to get some pleasure from the slightly wet diaper he wore. “Wooo, settle down you horny little slut,” he heard. They rubbed his nipples for several more minutes but held down Doug’s stomach keeping him from moving. His cock was screaming out to be touched and he kept trying to get his hands into his diaper. The woman intercepted him each time and held his hands down.

Mandy raised up from Doug’s face and said, “Well ladies it looks like our horny little whore is ready to get fucked.” She then looked down at him and said, “Are you ready to get fucked slut?” The alcohol and the pleasure had totally overrode Doug’s inner voice telling him this was wrong and he heard himself say, “Yes, please mistress, fuck me,” as if he was in one of the feminization stories he had read on the internet.

She lowered herself back over his face and he heard the tapes of his diaper come undone and felt cool air on his privates. The butt plug was removed and Doug felt suddenly empty. Mandy rose off Doug and pulled his head up with her hand, he saw that one of the woman had strapped on a long and wide Dildo covered in bumps and was lubbing it up. Another woman began working lube into Doug’s rectum and then pushed his knees up tand placed several pillows under his ass raising him up. “Here it comes, open wide,” Doug heard someone saw as he felt the strap on penetrate his rectum.

This time Doug relaxed and opened up actually looking forward to the wonderful pleasure of having something inserted up his ass, he yelled out in painful pleasure as the bumpy phallus was rammed in fast and pulled out slowly. His cries were short lived as Mandy smushed her pussy back down on Doug’s face and he went back to licking. He felt someone crawl on top of him and his cock was swallowed in someone’s wet warm mouth. Someone guided his hand to their wet pussy and he began fingering it while two different hands were working his nipples.

“OHHHH, yeah, faster, faster,” the cries and moans came from so many different mouths that Doug lost track of the voices. The pounding his ass was getting started coming faster and the entire tangled mass was thrusting in time as if they alls shared one mind. Mandy was the first time come strangling Doug’s face with her pussy and leaking juices down. Doug felt an orgasm like he hand never had before, his scream muffled by Mandy’s pussy, his back arched and the mouth sliding up and down his rod started moving at warp speed as she sucked the cum that spewed out of Doug. “Yes, Yesss, Yessssss!,” another scream went off from the girl with the strap on and she began wildly flailing Doug each thrust driving him wilder with delight. The girl he was fingering started screaming as well and took hold of his hand yanking it back and forth wildly. Doug’s nipples were being pinched, pulled and rubbed as the orgasm continued Mandy raised off Dougs face and he could suddenly hear his own voice screaming in ecstasy, “Oh, Oh, ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Finally Doug was done pumping and girl crawled up beside him, he opened his eyes to see her hovering right over his head, it was Kara the second girl he had ate out. She bent close to give him a passionate kiss which Doug returned in favor. His mouth was unexpectedly filled with the bitter taste of his slimy cum as Kara began pushing it all from her mouth into his. There was so much of it Doug was nearly chocked and his mouth was filled. She finished the kiss and covered his mouth with her hand to keep him from spitting it out.

“The final lesson for you is that cum guzzling whores like you always swallow,” Mandy said. Doug felt his stomach turn but that may have been from the wine, he gulped down the semen and Kara removed her hand. The woman all clapped and cheered. “Congratulations you’re one of us now, a real slut,” one of them yelled. More glasses of wine were passed around and Doug drank several to get the taste of cum out of his mouth. He noticed Mandy slip off to return in a few minutes carrying Doug’s package of Diapers sort of stumbling and walking slowly.

“Girls, I, ahh, umm, yeah I think our new slut is on to something with these diapers. I don’t want to have to try making it to the bathroom later, Mandy said as she began stripping off her clothes.

“Wha.. that a goob idear,” another woman said spiting the words nearly in a stupor. One by one the girls started removing their leather boots and skirts and whatever else they wore then they all helped each other tape on diapers while Doug watched in amazement. More wine came out and more glasses were filled. Diapered bodies began piling up on the floor and the couch. Doug found himself sandwiched between two diapered women on the floor and before long found himself sucking someone’s nipples, he realized in a few moments that the body they were connected too was unconscious. Doug looked around the room and noticed it was spinning wildly, there was a woman standing up and Doug couldn’t believe she was able to stay upright with such violent motion. He rolled over and buried his face into the bosom beside him and grabbing on to her incase the room fell over. Before long he was out cold.

Thank you for the comments, I feel like I need to apologize for some of my poor usage of grammer. My high school creative writing teacher used to give me two grades, A+ for content, C+ for grammer, and I'd always end up with a B+ or A-. Anyway I have been trying to proofread my stories before posting, but it seems like when I read them my mind plugs in the correct usage and I don't notice the mistakes.