LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Get To Togetter

Cid

Hi, I am sorry if you have alread read this and the title got you hopes up but I thought I would post this in here so that there is more chance of the people it is relavent to will read it

Well there are a group of us planing to meet up fun a weekend in Jan and right now there are still some place free.

I am quite conferdent that this meet up will go head as we have 10 people who have said they are going and we only need 12 befor the place can be booked. it will be happening on the 23rd-26th of Jan (have to be out in the morning of the 26th, you know how it works) in a cottage not far from Hereford.

Working on the idea that 12 people are going it will be £38 each but as the place sleep 15 people it could be a £30 each if all the place are fill (of course plan fo it being £38 though)

We have hav untill about the 8th of November to buck the cottage so there is not a grate rush but clearly if you wish to go then the sooner you show an intrested (and stop me worrying lol) the better.

if you want to know any more just write.

Guest Sissy Haji

I would like to just confirm the other guy helping orgnaise this is of course me.

I have also sorted a few events i'm hopping to have at the meetup (camp)

1:, I'll be bringing some baby food, plastic knife and forks, and a plate. - I hope this will be somthing like a evaning after a our dinner

2:, I will be holding a raffle, prizes will be of the baby kinds, such as baby rattle etc. (the money will be going towards the donations for DD)

more will be posted once we get confirm several things.

I'd suggest that everyone brings there own, knife, fork, plat, bowls (unless u want to use the plastic stuff i'll be bringing in which case you'll be responsable for them for the full weekend) and a sleeping bag and a pillow as i'm unsure if the cottage has any of these better safe then sorry, (there are beds) though,

I'd also suggest to bring enough money for,

friday dinner,

saturday breakfest - launch - dinner,

sunday breakfest - launch - dinner,

monday breakfest

you'll need around say

This is just a reminder about our camp being held on the 23rd of jan.

and time is running out for you, if your interested please contact cid ASAP or go to our new forum at adultbabycamp.proboards.com and tell us there if your interested.

I would love to come, but afraid just to far for me to travel from Hampshire, especially as I have a back problem at the moment, not able to sit in a car seat for any length of time. If it gets better next year, perhaps I can make it if there is another one, hope those who go enjoy them selves. Be nice to get feedback especially if rthere is a mix of both baby girls & baby boys. Have fun.

This is just a reminder about our camp being held on the 23rd of jan.

and time is running out for you, if your interested please contact cid ASAP or go to our new forum at adultbabycamp.proboards.com and tell us there if your interested.

hi,

i have only just found this topic and i would have been interested in coming but looks like i've missed the deadline. would be planning another meet if the one in jan goes well?

e

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you guys ever do this meet?

Beth

In sort sort, Sort of,

the date has been change so the meet up hasn't happened yet (and I have been busy so not up dated here) but it is now happening on the 6th of feb. There have been a number of other changes and now we have gone from a point of having near to 20 people 'saying' they are coming to it being 8 people at the most.

One thing I must say is I have learnt a lot from trying to put this together and whilest I have been put off the idea I may try it againand see what happens. As a little side not the new thing is just a little get together at a travelodge near Birmingham, if any one does wish to come you are welcome to but you will have to book your own room and if a few new people say they are coming you/we can sort out about shairing a room if you wish to cut the cost.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to point out that this event happend last weekend out of 18 5 turned up. even though we had a samll amount it was a fantastic weekend, we spent all day saturday in our ab clothes watched a couple of films, and played with our colorings :D

I would like to point out that this event happend last weekend out of 18 5 turned up. even though we had a samll amount it was a fantastic weekend, we spent all day saturday in our ab clothes watched a couple of films, and played with our colorings :D

You all watched a couple of films and played with your colorings hey? Call me naive, but I've never heard it referred to as that before. :lol:

Beth

• 3 weeks later...

Yes largely speaking we had a good time.

As for it happening again am fairly sure that it will but to a large extent I think it will be a more private thing with a more carefully selected group. Not that there was any one there that I didn’t want there or anything like that. Just that there is now a small group of us and have had a bit of a change in our view of meeting new people (slightly speaking for other people there, hope they don’t mind). Not saying I/we wouldn’t not like you to meet you just that we would have to know you and consider you a friend.

On a related topic... I was wounding (and this is really just me thinking out loud) if anyone would be interested in a large get together like, what I think, a AB camping thing I have heard about in Canada. Maybe find someone that owns a camp site and see if they would rent it all out for a weekend . Just an idea, be intrusting to hear other ideas.