LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Like To Play "questions"?

underwhere

what about groomed ? and by the way what does that mean ? is it a description of something certain women do to men when they get them really drunk and trick them into marriage in a Las Vegas Drive by marriage orgie..I mean wedding chappel...? like what happened on this page stolen from Mr. Toads Diary... I woke up with an ear shattering toe ripping headache that not even a dozen Rock'n Roll musicians could pull any better, and found out that I had been groomed by the kind hairdresser from around the corner!!!???

Kind hairdresser? Do you mean he's queer, but you are too PC to say so?

Would you prefer a queer rather than a heterosexual ? usually the hairdressers that 'groom' a man in the previous mentioned way are heterosexual women, but in these liberal times, I would think you could have it any way you want..don't you think so too ?

Is Juliabam randomly spiteful to everybody now? Doesn't she usually reserve her spitefulness specially for freswith? Could it be that I am turning into a frog, and her spitefulness is only directed at frogs? Am I allowed to ask this many questions? ;)